InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:D

I see a whole audio inspired kind of thing... Vitruvian man inside his own head wearing headphones blasting some sonic awesomeness... o_O

Speaking of Audio, I would love to know how to embed spotify files into my journal. Then I would have a whole new category of stuff to get emails about. LOL

A bit crazed actually. Some weirdness with the LAPD I talked about in MadDab's thread. And tomorrow we drive my daughter back up to college for her first year off campus with a bookcase strapped to the roof of the van.

I'll be gone until Sunday night so everything gets watered in the morning and then timers need to be set. The AK and Sour G will be outside until Sunday night and then the both go in the shed at night until harvest. The clones and the stupid autos will be in the bike shed with the Mars 300 at 20/4.

I'll try to get online whenever I can.

Sorry you asked?

A bit crazed actually. Some weirdness with the LAPD I talked about in MadDab's thread. And tomorrow we drive my daughter back up to college for her first year off campus with a bookcase strapped to the roof of the van.

I'll be gone until Sunday night so everything gets watered in the morning and then timers need to be set. The AK and Sour G will be outside until Sunday night and then the both go in the shed at night until harvest. The clones and the stupid autos will be in the bike shed with the Mars 300 at 20/4.

I'll try to get online whenever I can.

Sorry you asked?

Nope not at all.I'm going to check out the LAPD post. I can totally understand the stress and worry over your child being out on her own for the first time. LOL you said "stupid autos." Take it easy Shed. we will hold the fort down til you get back.

So your standard, wrong make, right plate, and daughter cant drive it?

Get a decent attorney.

Reason I say this, I was working out of the country about 10 years ago. The farm truck I use was involved in a hit and run. Problem is, truck was parked about 500 miles away the entire time-different state. Farm truck with milage/gps logs. I showed the truck did not move for a three month period. Seems person whom this truck hit had filed cases like this in various counties.

I don't know how cali does their plate exchanges...do you toss them or do you have to return them? Is there a possibility a plate got tossed?

6 pages.... well it should be a great read, as it always is! Hope your friday is a great one mR. Shed buddy. Looking forward to catching up my friend

So your standard, wrong make, right plate, and daughter cant drive it?

Get a decent attorney.

Reason I say this, I was working out of the country about 10 years ago. The farm truck I use was involved in a hit and run. Problem is, truck was parked about 500 miles away the entire time-different state. Farm truck with milage/gps logs. I showed the truck did not move for a three month period. Seems person whom this truck hit had filed cases like this in various counties.

I don't know how cali does their plate exchanges...do you toss them or do you have to return them? Is there a possibility a plate got tossed?
My guess is this 13 years old girl got the color, make, and model of the car that hit her but not the plate. Then she biked down the street to try to get the license plate, saw my white car and wrote down my plate. More likely she took a pic, which might show it parked! Lawyer for sure.
6 pages.... well it should be a great read, as it always is! Hope your friday is a great one mR. Shed buddy. Looking forward to catching up my friend
Thanks Them...enjoy!

Monday and this hit-and-run thing is bumming me out. I spoke to an attorney this morning who basically said it they have my license plate then it doesn't matter that the make and model of the car are wrong. And if this kid happens to pick my daughter's pic out of a photo lineup then who knows what comes next. I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a Kafka novel.

Let me give you some plant pics since that's what is supposed to happen.

Blue Treacle Freacle:

Amphetamine Auto day 23!

AK-47 clone 1.1.1.1.1:

Sour G clone 1.1:

Both of these need to be trimmed bigly...wish I could clone :confused:.

AK-47 getting a little bit of bud rot that I cut away. Not seeing any seed things yet so I'm doubtful:

What's left of Sour G. I took off a few branches this morning and froze the fading buds:

That's my update for the day. Trying to pick a lawyer at this point.

Man that is real bummer territory Shed. I hope you find a lawyer that can actually help you - it sounds a bit bogus to me, what that one told you, but I studied law here so don’t know the nuances of Californian tort law (assuming it’s a tort, not a criminal charge).

That amphetamine auto at day 23 is making something of a mockery out of its name :hmmmm: Is it just lack of vigour in the genetics do you think?

Sending “unbummerfying” vibes your way man - it’s a long ways for them to travel but my psyche is strong!! Can ya feel it? :hug:

Man that is real bummer territory Shed. I hope you find a lawyer that can actually help you - it sounds a bit bogus to me, what that one told you, but I studied law here so don’t know the nuances of Californian tort law (assuming it’s a tort, not a criminal charge).

That amphetamine auto at day 23 is making something of a mockery out of its name :hmmmm: Is it just lack of vigour in the genetics do you think?

Sending “unbummerfying” vibes your way man - it’s a long ways for them to travel but my psyche is strong!! Can ya feel it? :hug:
I feel it Amy...thanks! Not tort unfortunately, criminal :oops:.

Not sure what the problem is with these two autos. Neither grew a tap root out of the peat puck and I've never seen that before, much less twice in a row!

Looks like your going to have a hard time keeping rott from that Sour G plant,, as thick as them buds are. She's got a super high leaf to flower ratio.. Those kind of plants are magnets from bud rott.. And if you found some,, there is more fixing to rear it's ugly head. Keep a Close eye on it... As thick as she is,,, she woodn't have a chance up here in my area,,, all I got to do is say bud rott and my plants get it...

GL and Keepem Green

Looks like your going to have a hard time keeping rott from that Sour G plant,, as thick as them buds are. She's got a super high leaf to flower ratio.. Those kind of plants are magnets from bud rott.. And if you found some,, there is more fixing to rear it's ugly head. Keep a Close eye on it... As thick as she is,,, she woodn't have a chance up here in my area,,, all I got to do is say bud rott and my plants get it...
GL and Keepem Green
They're both going in the shed at night from now on with fans on them so that should keep the damp off them. I may defol the AK this weekend and spread out those mini-buds on the stem to allow for more airflow.

Back
Top Bottom