InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It would be a root zone issue in my garden. It'd be outta sync with the biota. Something is blocking its nitrogen uptake.

:Namaste:

Hey Shed, I was thinking about this again. Is there any chance that that pot is colder than the others?

A cold rootball will slow down rootzone activity, and you've been having cold temps ...

Maybe that strain hates cold feet. :hmmmm: Watering with warm water can help with that.

Hey Shed, I was thinking about this again. Is there any chance that that pot is colder than the others?
Thanks for pondering my problem Graytail! The plants are all in the same shed so I can't see how there could be a lot of variation in the temperature, except that this pot is next to the fan blowing on the driver on the floor. The troubles with the leaves started before the fan though. When I water this weekend I'll top dress with some EWC and see if that makes any difference.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update, and the freaking sun is out! Everybody is out of the shed getting sunshine and fresh air, like an outing from a convalescent home :).

I thought I would get a few pics of the AK-47 since it is rarely seen. It's been in the office at home under a 23w 6500K CFL and it seems perfectly happy to be wherever I put it...there or in the bike shed when it was 42º at night. It looks just like its grandmother, October's POTM:

If you want an easy plant to grow this has to be it!

Next up is the Peyote Critical quadline (though it's really hard to tell now) on day 102:

I watered it today. Into a gallon went:
3/4 tsp Pro-tek (to get some support to the stems)
6 ml cal-mag+
1½ tsp Grow Big
½ tsp Great White

And last is Sour G. I'm not seeing any change to the leaf color, though the plant continues to grow. Here you can see the growth:

And here you can see the color of new growth on top:

It actually looks better in the pics than it does in real life! Last night I moved the timer to 18/6 from 20/4 to give it more time to rest. A few more days under the screen or move it to the MarsHydro 300? Tough call.

I'm going to slide out the Candidas tomorrow and see if they're ready to transplant. I'm guessing no, and I'm in no rush since it's tight in the oval as it is, but I don't want them to get stressy. I'm keeping this picture of @Van Stank's plant in a solo cup in my head before I do anything rash :). Of course, that's in StankSoil!

That's me for the morning. I hope the sun is out for you wherever you are, even if only in your head.
:peace:

Thanks for pondering my problem Graytail! The plants are all in the same shed so I can't see how there could be a lot of variation in the temperature, except that this pot is next to the fan blowing on the driver on the floor. The troubles with the leaves started before the fan though. When I water this weekend I'll top dress with some EWC and see if that makes any difference.

Friday update, and the freaking sun is out! Everybody is out of the shed getting sunshine and fresh air, like an outing from a convalescent home :).

I thought I would get a few pics of the AK-47 since it is rarely seen. It's been in the office at home under a 23w 6500K CFL and it seems perfectly happy to be wherever I put it...there or in the bike shed when it was 42º at night. It looks just like its grandmother, October's POTM:

Next up is the Peyote Critical quadline (though it's really hard to tell now) on day 102:

6 ml cal-mag+
1½ tsp Grow Big
½ tsp Great White

And last is Sour G. I'm not seeing any change to the leaf color, though the plant continues to grow. Here you can see the growth:

It actually looks better in the pics than it does in real life! Last night I moved the timer to 18/6 from 20/4 to give it more time to rest. A few more days under the screen or move it to the MarsHydro 300? Tough call.

I'm going to slide out the Candidas tomorrow and see if they're ready to transplant. I'm guessing no, and I'm in no rush since it's tight in the oval as it is, but I don't want them to get stressy. I'm keeping this picture of @Van Stank's plant in a solo cup in my head before I do anything rash :). Of course, that's in StankSoil!

That's me for the morning. I hope the sun is out for you wherever you are, even if only in your head.
Looking good buddy! That PC is stunning!
:bravo:

I think the Mars is gonna be the winner for Sour G. She just ain't feelin' it under the strips.

-p :ganjamon:

Looking good buddy! That PC is stunning!
I think the Mars is gonna be the winner for Sour G. She just ain't feelin' it under the strips.

-p :ganjamon:
Thanks P! The PC is getting bushier by the day. I don't know whether to trim it like a quad before I flip it or more like the AK and spread it out for maximum tops :hmmmm:. It really depends on how wide I can make it and still have room!

Yeah, the Sour G's time under the strips is getting short.

6 ml cal-mag+
1½ tsp Grow Big
½ tsp Great White

:O dude that is soooo weird! I was scrolling up from the bottom n saw the aks n thought hmmm. That looks just like a plant ive seen before. The big tabletop AK! So thats her granbaby clone i assume? I was getting caught up but ill be honest... 70 pages since dec 9th was too much haha

:O dude that is soooo weird! I was scrolling up from the bottom n saw the aks n thought hmmm. That looks just like a plant ive seen before. The big tabletop AK! So thats her granbaby clone i assume? I was getting caught up but ill be honest... 70 pages since dec 9th was too much haha
You jump in and out any time B! I'm pretty sure that's the grandbaby, but I've taken so many clones that I've lost track of generations. I think this one came off the one I harvested this fall with all the caterpillar shit in the buds o_O. Lather rinse repeat :).

One of these days I will back search and sort out my generations of AK's but at some point I got tired of counting 1's (the current clone might be 1.1.1.1.1.1). I know for certain that this Sour G is 1.1 and I planted it as a rooted clone in June as I recall. It's getting pretty old!

You jump in and out any time B! I'm pretty sure that's the grandbaby, but I've taken so many clones that I've lost track of generations. I think this one came off the one I harvested this fall with all the caterpillar shit in the buds o_O. Lather rinse repeat :).

One of these days I will back search and sort out my generations of AK's but at some point I got tired of counting 1's (the current clone might be 1.1.1.1.1.1). I know for certain that this Sour G is 1.1 and I planted it as a rooted clone in June as I recall. It's getting pretty old!
Hahaha yer you lost me now. But it does look just like the plant that im thinking about and im damn sure its your one. If it is i needa give myself a sticker for remembering something :D hahaa.

We had a breeze of the CDB stores here in Sweden as well. But It wont be long until they shut them down here too. :(

Plants look great Shed. The Sour one looks greener in the new growth so I think your semi shade might work. Don't let her get to close to the light now. Think she will start pulling again. Mine did after raising the light so now their are back at the same distance as before... Maybe would workout with a controlled program which sets the brightness over time from seedling/cutting up to flower.

Back
Top Bottom