InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hmm...okay! No more using the hose until summer. Into the kitchen I go next time.

Im for real thats what i do ,i use my TDS meter and get my water temp to 67 degrees it stopped mine from drooping like that after watering and Rrand1990 and water slowly youll never have that problem again, see im learning some just try it youll think the same as what we did :hmmmm::goodluck:

O And after you get the hot and cold blended good to 67 degrees.. mark each handle it makes it more at ease for the next watering :slide:

Im for real thats what i do ,i use my TDS meter and get my water temp to 67 degrees it stopped mine from drooping like that after watering and Rrand1990 and water slowly youll never have that problem again, see im learning some just try it youll think the same as what we did :hmmmm::goodluck:

O And after you get the hot and cold blended good to 67 degrees.. mark each handle it makes it more at ease for the next watering :slide:
Thanks MGR!

I wonder what it is that stresses them with the light change .... I didn’t notice any problem adding in the LED along side my HPS but I get the switch mid veg has more of an impact? Grinds my gears I feel research is in order! Lol
Maybe it is def Lee chips give diff spectrums maybe ? So maybe lacking or too much of something in the spectrum? I dunno

You added a blurple though. The problems I've seen all come from going from blurple to white.
Yeah I got the mars hydro and fusion board currently in my3x3 x6 tent and purple monkey balls showing def and few others girls showing issues mild ones but issues . Also not a fan of my new ph down product take too much to get ph where o need my tap water apparently is no longer coming out 7 it’s 7.5 lol

Stability is key to growing

Literally dial the environment in before anything I’ve learned .

Environment is definitely one of the biggest factors ! A happy climate is a happy plant!
Yeah wish I could get my rh up on flowe tent 35-40% mid flower lol

Also not a fan of my new ph down product take too much to get ph where o need my tap water apparently is no longer coming out 7 it’s 7.5 lol.

Mind if I ask the brand? About 2 grows ago I started to have to use more too. Originally I thought maybe mine just got weak since the bottle had some age. Tried a bottle of Bloom City off Amazon. Still took the same amount so it was some kind of change in the water supply, although the starting pH was still the same as it was before (8.2ish). Ended up buying another bottle of Dyna Gro pH down and the Bloom City sits in case of emergency. Still have to use more than what I used to, but I like the fact that its 1-5-3 NPK vs the Bloom City that was 0-15-0. It doesn't throw my intended NPK ratio off as much with that super high P value.

Morning Buddy, i was like 200 pages behind so i just jump in here to say High!:cheer:
You're welcome here any time NS!
From what I read pollen can last a while in the right conditions
It's hard to guarantee those conditions in retail sales.
Maybe it is def Lee chips give diff spectrums maybe ? So maybe lacking or too much of something in the spectrum? I dunno
Spectrum was Crazy's thought as well.
Stability is key to growing
Literally dial the environment in before anything I’ve learned .
True, but as you and I both know, you can grow killer plants outdoors with absolutely no control at all!
Environment is definitely one of the biggest factors ! A happy climate is a happy plant!
Indoor and outdoor growers see the world so differently!
Mind if I ask the brand?
I use GH pH Down and it rarely takes more than 1.5-2 ml per gallon to get down to 6.4 from the mid 7s.

The alkalinity of the water plays a huge part in determining how much acid it takes to lower the pH of your nutes.

Yeah wish I could get my rh up on flowe tent 35-40% mid flower lol

I would not worry about it too much. My first grow was under constant negative pressure through flower and turned out great with a low rH at 35%. I was quite paranoid about smell and flying bugs, but the end result was great. In fact I think the last half of flower should be lower to reduce chances of PM or molds etc. Cheers everyone!

Back
Top Bottom