InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Quickie Friday update! Sunny again today :).

Just a couple of pics of the Candidas in the sun. They each got a gallon of water yesterday with 5g of MegaCrop, and they are getting light 20/4. Though at this size (on day 107) stalling them might be better than growing them bigger. :eek:

I'm wondering if I should flip them in the tent since I have it, rather than waiting for the big three to finish in the shed. Waiting means another month of growing for these bushes, so I'll have to see if that's a workable choice.

The AK-47 and Sour G each got a gallon this morning, which is now:
3/4 tsp Armor Si
8ml cal-mag+
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tsp Terpinator

I'm not sure I have enough Tiger Bloom to finish these out so I may be switching to MegaCrop toward the end, trying to keep the TDS around the same level without breaking the PPM nitrogen rules that farside has nicely laid out for us.

And though I don't have anywhere near the cool critters that @Amy Gardner has, my son pointed this out to me last night on the wall next to the back door:

I think it qualifies for posting :).

I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend planned. I'll be transplanting the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 and maybe the PC top clone as well. Not sure where they'll go if the tent and the shed are both dark at night...bike shed under the old Mars 300? Don't have the height for the new SP-200 unless I dismount the diver and lower the wattage. :hmmmm: I'll check the clearance.

:Namaste:
Hey good idea shed wonder if flipping them in tent woudk encourage them to show sex and what not faster then leaving outdoors ?

To bad you don’t have two of them the. One out one in and study it ?

my son pointed this out to me last night on the wall next to the back door:
full
20190315_003800.jpg
Mothra
I think it qualifies for posting :).

Ooh! Isn’t it beautiful! :D:bravo::thanks: for sharing it :love:
bike shed under the old Mars 300?
:rofl: that didn’t take long!

You’ll work it out.

On the Candidas tho’, you could always just prune them right back now and still flower them when you had originally planned. Only thing that will do is give you a massive rootball gong in to flower, so that’d be a big win in my book :D More and better buds :)

Hey good idea shed wonder if flipping them in tent woudk encourage them to show sex and what not faster then leaving outdoors ?
To bad you don’t have two of them the. One out one in and study it ?
They're sold as fem seeds so I'm going to assume they're both female!
Oh and the Candidas, by the way, look wonderful!
Thanks Amy!

:rofl: that didn’t take long!
Nope...always running out of room! This winter grow has definitely not been planned well. And my wife is looking forward to getting the tent folded up and put away.
You’ll work it out. On the Candidas, you could always just prune them right back now and still flower them when you had originally planned. Only thing that will do is give you a massive rootball... so that’d be a big win in my book. More and better buds :)
I don't think I have the heart for that kind of surgery when they look so happy now. And at 107 days I'm pretty sure that pot is close to filled.

Amy says it looks more indica to her but the leaves are long and thin so dunno. It comes in both varieties:
"Candida will noticeably produce two different phenotypes; a sativa and an indica. Initial research has suggested that the sativa phenotype will produce lower, whispier yields often associated with sativa strains. We have noticed to date that the sativa pheno produces higher CBD counts. In comparison, the indica pheno will produce bigger, denser yields with lower CBD levels but still with significant CBD content."

I guess stretch will tell me for sure!

They're sold as fem seeds so I'm going to assume they're both female!

Thanks Amy!

Nope...always running out of room! This winter grow has definitely not been planned well. And my wife is looking forward to getting the tent folded up and put away.

I don't think I have the heart for that kind of surgery when they look so happy now. And at 107 days I'm pretty sure that pot is close to filled.
Sorry I meant how long it would take to flower from in a tent. As well as your outdoor so say your tent you flip it 12/12 it takes 7 days before she shows lady parts and starts stretching ? Now let your canid as stay outside andnwhwn time shift comes outdoor there see how long it takes to show lady parts or begins to flower .

Just might be faster if you took them inside for 12/12 then outdoor . Could be a cool little study to try is what I was suggesting bud .

don't think I have the heart for that kind of surgery when they look so happy now. And at 107 days I'm pretty sure that pot is close to filled.
Sounds like it’s a flipping thing then :party:

Your Candidas are way bushier than mine, which is part of what makes me think they are indica leaning - so it’s growth structure I’m looking at. But I didnt top mine and you did, so that could account for it. Mine seems lankier and more delicate and that is also what makes me lean that way...

Mine where shrubs like these
I vegged shorter, but min looked very very similar to these

And mine where for sure Sativa, all 3 I grew

I'd prefer the indica but I'll take whatever I get. I wonder what the indicas do look like then...same but with fat leaves?

And congratulations on the MOTM nom Chris!
Thanks my friend

I honestly can't say Ive seen the Indica pheno, I'm curious too

Back
Top Bottom