InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Same place as canna butter...in the oven to decarb and then in the MB2 machine. Get some grapeseed oil from the grocery store and it's way easier than edibles!
On it shed you will walk me through it ?

Some folks bristle when I say this, but I don't believe (and neither does Magnus8, creator of the oil/cream/salve thread) that creams work as well as straight-up oil. Anything you add to the oil to change the texture makes it less absorbable, and therefore less effective.

:thanks:

I can agree to that for sure

But I do believe the creams add some, hmmm, pizzazz to it as well

I'll add essential oils to both if it's for topical use. Masks the smell and adds more umph to it also

Toccata and Fugue in D Minor always makes me hurt as well.

Bud, grapeseed oil, MB2 machine. Done.

Decarb, put the buds in the MB2 with the oil, run it 8 hours at 160ºF, strain :).

The only variable is the ratio of bud to oil. I like to get to 15mg THC/ml oil, and I use Oldbear's spreadsheet to calc that. If you don't have it or don't know how to use it, PM me and I can hook you up with that info...can't post links to Google docs here.
Thanks shed buddy

Some folks bristle when I say this, but I don't believe (and neither does Magnus8, creator of the oil/cream/salve thread) that creams work as well as straight-up oil. Anything you add to the oil to change the texture makes it less absorbable, and therefore less effective.

:thanks:
Well guess we’re going to find out I’ll go first this weekend it’s a date

Of course Joe. You get the oil and tell me the weight of the bud you want to use (after decarbing it in the oven) and I'll tell you how much oil to use for the MB2 machine.
Spanks shed owe you one again

I can agree to that for sure

But I do believe the creams add some, hmmm, pizzazz to it as well

I'll add essential oils to both if it's for topical use. Masks the smell and adds more umph to it also
Hey I just got some different essentials massage oils could I possibly add some
Of that without harm for scent ?

Any time Joe...it's why we're all here! Well...most of us ;).
I can puff to that shed .

Never know unless we try I got about 37 grams of TTB ready for decarb in turkey bag. Do I just tuck the turkey bag underneathe or something I assume the turkey bag is to slow cook the buds and preserve terps?

@Derbybud he is the Inventor on that one ?

In the tiny amounts used to cover the smell of the buds I'm sure it won't change the effectiveness. Just for the record, the weed smell goes away after about 10-20 minutes.
I’ll test it and drop it on my wall if okay so other can see ? Or shall you want me to come here bud?

No issues eithier or just want to try this myself and turn a loss to a gain.✊

I use 3 oils in mine, all should add help and effect

Another option is using an Instant pot, no decarb needed and no smell if that's an issue

Another option is using an Instant pot, no decarb needed and no smell if that's an issue
My wife almost bought one but came
Home with a slow cooker lol

My wife almost bought one but came
Home with a slow cooker lol
I have both

Instant pot is epic, full roast done in an HR, fantastic

Never know unless we try I got about 37 grams of TTB ready for decarb in turkey bag. Do I just tuck the turkey bag underneathe or something I assume the turkey bag is to slow cook the buds and preserve terps?
Turkey bag is just to keep the smell contained during decarb, it doesn't change the time needed. 110º C for 110 minutes is a known standard for decarbing in Celsius!
I’ll test it and drop it on my wall if okay so other can see ? Or shall you want me to come here bud?
No issues eithier or just want to try this myself and turn a loss to a gain.✊
Don't do anything until you tell me the weight of the decarbed bud you want to use for the topical oil! I don't want you to waste any or end up with something too weak to help. Post the weight here when you have it.
I'd infuse longer than the time in the instant pot.
Hey shed or gang
Got to thinking about this topical oil and wondering shelf life and best way to store ?
I keep a small bottle in my nightstand, probably 6 ounces, and a 12 ounce bottle in the fridge. Lasts a year at least.

Turkey bag is just to keep the smell contained during decarb, it doesn't change the time needed. 110º C for 110 minutes is a known standard for decarbing in Celsius!

Don't do anything until you tell me the weight of the decarbed bud you want to use for the topical oil! I don't want you to waste any or end up with something too weak to help. Post the weight here when you have it.

I'd infuse longer than the time in the instant pot.

I keep a small bottle in my nightstand, probably 6 ounces, and a 12 ounce bottle in the fridge. Lasts a year at least.
Awesome screen shots taken lol

Back
Top Bottom