InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

is there a pic with that post? It says its industrial hemp, and no THC, but, lol, I got a buzz,lol.. Its better then some of the street reggie ive gotten before actually.

My understanding of “full spectrum” is that it has thc in it but less than .3%. And then you have CBD products that don’t have thc in them.
I use hempworx cbd oil that is thc free but we also carry full spectrum which has the trace thc but still at legal limits.
I was under the impression that full spectrum meant it included all the cannabinoids including THC, but I guess if you keep the THC under .3% then it's still legal as CBD oil. Not sure why Mayne was getting buzzed though!

I was under the impression that full spectrum meant it included all the cannabinoids including THC, but I guess if you keep the THC under .3% then it's still legal as CBD oil. Not sure why Mayne was getting buzzed though!

You know, its not really a full, " o yeah, im feeeling it" type buzz, its probably the placebo effect, because it helped my anxiety and other problems i have, that i feel so relaxed and not so anxiety feeling., Ive smoked bud for alllong time to help with my problems instead of going to a doc and being put on "Their" pills. I dont even take pills for headaches i hate them so much.

But sht man, i feel good for a few hours after a raw filled joint of it. I get the same effects, just not the paranoia of THC., But i can say, im more focused with THC then with CBD, CBD, i just want to sit and chill out, and relax,LOL..

The buzz probably last for like 10 minutes, but still feel pretty dang good for a while after wards. BUT here is a lil THC in this stuff, might be just enough. I was a 1-2 hit type, and i was good, because i didnt really enjoy being ripped, if you know what im saying. This stuff, is just enough.

And if you look at it like this, just a small bit might have 0.3% but its compounded effect, and if you smoke a 10in raw stuffed cone, im sure youll be feeling it id assume.

CBD is still uplifting while non-psychoactive. It works on the same receptors that SSRI antidepressants do (that’s one way it works anyway. It’s like the perfect happy pill for me. :D

full
20190518_083326.jpg
:bravo: best family portrait ever!
Beautiful nursery you have :)

CBD is still uplifting while non-psychoactive. It works on the same receptors that SSRI antidepressants do (that’s one way it works anyway. It’s like the perfect happy pill for me. :D
best family portrait ever!
Beautiful nursery you have :)
Thanks Amy! And now I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of the lighter when my wife hits the Candida at 4am. It's definitely working for her. Calms her down enough to get some sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday update will be brief. I thought I would show off the stem rolling I did on the tall growth of the IIP:

I just held the stem between my thumb and the flat of my pointer and curled it gently. Low stress!

This Lemon Potion auto is trash this weekend:

And I got 1.5 cups back from my 2 cups of oil with the Candida, which I ran another 8 hours yesterday:

I mixed in about 1½ tablespoons of liquid sunflower lecithin and put in in the fridge. Testing is the next step.

I hope you all had a great Tuesday, and I'm finally all caught up with my journal reading :).
:Namaste:

Yep IIP is Sativa?
Is that a question?
Oh I get it! "Yep, it would be nice to harvest a sativa. Is IIP Sativa?" Sorry I was confused by the missing period after Yep!

I was under the impression it was a sativa because SweetSue smokes almost exclusively sativas and she is fond of it. Now that I dig into the genetics, this is what I find:

IIP is a cross of Acai Berry Gelato and Purple Punch

Purple Punch:
  • Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purps
Grand Daddy Purps:
  • Purple Urkle x Big Bud
Larry OG:
  • OG Kush x San Fernando Valley OG Kush
So far we're pretty far down an indica road. Let's take a look at the other side of the cross.

Acai Berry Gelato:
  • Pink Panties and Sunset Sherbet
Pink Panties:
  • Blackberry Kush x OG Kush BX
Sunset Sherbet:
  • Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties
So, even though the Acai Berry Gelato is listed as sativa dominant, it seems to be pretty solidly indica as well!

Oh well, just don't tell my wife ;).

Back
Top Bottom