InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Heartfelt condolences to you & your family...

Sending love and positive energy brother. A loss like that hurts to the soul.

Something that helped our family after the loss of our last dog... originally, we had just done this for our kids.

We hung a wind chime on the back porch... his favorite chill spot. The idea being, every time they hear it, Domino was thinking of them. Well, it honestly just became a thing; every time we heard it, it made us think of him. It was always the best memories that came to mind too.
:love:

Hope y'all are healing and remembering the good...

Much love-
P

R.I.P.

RIP.JPG

OMFG
:hug:

They truly are. And I need to get back to plants here so I can refocus my attention away from the heartache.

I topped the DTF (Stank Genetics) this morning at 34 days:

It's got very tight node spacing so I hope it's as sativa as Van Stank describes it, and I hope it's a girl:

Just after that pic was taken I removed all the large fans that were blocking the lower growth, except the top two.

I am leaving the Lemon Potion auto to fend for itself outside and just giving it tap water. I had to make room in the tent for the transplanted AK-47s from the Vulx comparison grow (updated here). From left to right, it's Vulx, IIP, DTF, no-Vulx.

I have a nest over the door to the shed:

Here is a very enlarged and blurry shot of the nest builder, a Black Phoebe:

This is a better picture, but you can see the resemblance.

If you missed the Skin Salve tutorial from last week, it's here.

That's what I've got this morning. And thank you again for all your kind thoughts and words.
:Namaste:

They truly are. And I need to get back to plants here so I can refocus my attention away from the heartache.

It's got very tight node spacing so I hope it's as sativa as Van Stank describes it, and I hope it's a girl:

Just after that pic was taken I removed all the large fans that were blocking the lower growth, except the top two.

I am leaving the Lemon Potion auto to fend for itself outside and just giving it tap water. I had to make room in the tent for the transplanted AK-47s from the Vulx comparison grow (updated here). From left to right, it's Vulx, IIP, DTF, no-Vulx.

That's what I've got this morning. And thank you again for all your kind thoughts and words.
It's good to hear from you Shed. I'm terrible with words but I'd just like to say that I understand what you're all going through. Great update buddy and I like the Bird :)

If you missed the Skin Salve tutorial from last week, it's here.

We had another phoebe pheno above my moms entrance door lamp for a few years. Another interloper came and displaced some of her eggs with it's. Nature is interesting. Your bird is beautiful.

Black Phoebes seem to be non-stop "bug eaters", but they are also non-stop "poop on your patio furnature" birds too. :rolleyes:
From left to right, it's Vulx, IIP, DTF, no-Vulx.
Seems like the no-Vulx is looking better...

Back
Top Bottom