420 Magazine Background

InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
You’ve got some big girls on your hands there Shed! :ganjamon: They’re looking healthy and growing strong. :meatballs:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Garden is looking fantastic Shed. Cheers brother! Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks Van. Whenever I get tired of moving all those plants I think about you digging a trench around your veggie garden and I feel much better :). Take breaks and drink water!
You’ve got some big girls on your hands there Shed! They’re looking healthy and growing strong.
Thanks Irie, but these are the small ones!
Yeah that collage grad has less time than me. Works all day and is taking 3 classes in the evenings. Makes me that much more tired just thinking about it.
She's a good'n. Well done to you and Mrs Derby!
Got some might fine girls there shed
Thanks itibiti! Though I have to say I'm looking forward to have a lot fewer in the fall. If I can just figure out how to cut down on the cloning :).

Archiweedies

Nug of the Month: Apr 2019

Archiweedies

Oof! Report please :).
Man, I’m trying to get semi-caught up with everyone. I always seem to loose my notifications on folks journals and then it takes me hours to go through my “threads I’ve posted in” list. That list is so long I inevitably lose sight of getting caught up and instead get absorbed into the current conversation lol. It’s a problem.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

irie lion

I just bookmark this:

and it asks me to log in if I'm not already.

I only check notifications for "mentions" since they may not always be in my subbed threads.
I find that’s easiest as well Shed, where do you find the mentions?

InTheShed

If you click on Alerts, at the bottom it says "Show all..." If I'm on my computer I'll just F3 for find, but if I'm on my phone (rarely) I'll just scroll through.

You can also modify what triggers an alert for by going to Alerts, Preferences. Scroll down to "Receive a notification when someone…" and uncheck the boxes you don't want alerts for. I've unchecked "Reacts to your message" because it makes for too many alerts!

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018
Same thing I do

Pop in, and they are all highlighted
Also the BELL at the top shows notification as well

irie lion

Thanks Shed, that helps a lot! I keep up by going through threads on the ‘Watched Threads’ as it’s sometimes a bit too much to go through notifications, but I have seen I miss out on mentions.
I've unchecked "Reacts to your message" because it makes for too many alerts!
I’ll do that, which will help things a lot.
:party::48::nomo:

Archiweedies

I just bookmark this:

and it asks me to log in if I'm not already.

I only check notifications for "mentions" since they may not always be in my subbed threads.
That is super helpful, I’ve a new tool to become familiar with and I’m wondering how I got along without it :hmmmm:

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr 2019

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Very nice garden Mister Shed..............

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019
Top Bottom