InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hello all , i got some California Snow Auto That i started out drying in bags in the fridge , it was working good till i realized the bags were getting empty and had to move to jars after some laying out on paper . It was not dry enough for that but to keep what i had i had to do something ( my son was taking my stuff) any way it started to get some mould so i took that out and kept in jars , venting every day >> I can still see a very little whiteness in some of it but very faint , Its a damn good smoke too nice and smooth with resins . .. take a look and see what ya'll think it did lose sme its color

Hello all , i got some California Snow Auto That i started out drying in bags in the fridge , it was working good till i realized the bags were getting empty and had to move to jars after some laying out on paper . It was not dry enough for that but to keep what i had i had to do something ( my son was taking my stuff) any way it started to get some mould so i took that out and kept in jars , venting every day >> I can still see a very little whiteness in some of it but very faint , Its a damn good smoke too nice and smooth with resins . .. take a look and see what ya'll think it did lose sme its color

I just did a fridge cure, although I don't need to worry about poachers, I found that method to take quite some time. I sped mine up every day at watering / feeding, I'd pull the buds from the fridge and let them air dry, I'd flip them, etc. Took maybe 2-3 weeks for everything to get jarred and the cure is just starting to set in. I'll only fridge cure small amounts from now on, large harvests in the fridge are a PIA, prolly just do it for my smoke and other stuff can hang dry. It's not like the old method of drying is bad, hell it's the tried and true method. You should check out the dry box that Shed uses, just some cardboard boxes and strings, bit slower dry than standard I'll bet, but less time than fridge drying.

LOTSA RED HAIRS ON THOSE NUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome defoliation work Shed! When you said you were defoliating tighter this time you meant it! They all look fantastic and I’m sure they will reward you well!
Keep up the great work my friend
Thanks for stopping by Dutch! I don't think I intended to be quite that tight when I started, but since I was just pruning by instinct I can't say I would do anything different if I had to do it again :).
So if it lieod to stretch alot does that mean more tie down needed specially if height is issues ?
Absolutely! I have my It's It Punch tied pretty tightly as I have been told it doubles in size during stretch.
it started to get some mould so i took that out and kept in jars , venting every day >> I can still see a very little whiteness in some of it but very faint
I'm confused. You got mold going low and slow in the fridge? And you are keeping moldy buds in jars and burping them?

Like Age says, low and slow takes two to three weeks and, if the buds are cut from the stems per the basic instructions and the buds are loose in the bags, should not mold.

And do not smoke moldy bud. Ever. Toss it in the freezer and use it for topical oil after a good 90 minute 240º F decarb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single pic Tuesday update, where even a flashlight produces more lux than the sun through the grey. Still, everyone is outside.

Lemon Potion auto on day 55:

I can't see anything on this plant because the leaf cover is so dense, but I can tell you the branches are petrified wood. I try to move one stem to see what's going on inside and it does not move a quarter inch. Strange strange plant!

I hope it's sunny where you are, because here we are all suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder :(.

:peace:

SAD in LA, what a joke!!!!!! I moved to Portland, loved it! Rained for 31 days straight and the Willamette almost crested the banks, Even I can get a bit SAD after 31 days of no Thermo-Nuclear Radiation

I'm confused. You got mold going low and slow in the fridge? And you are keeping moldy buds in jars and burping them?

Like Age says, low and slow takes two to three weeks and, if the buds are cut from the stems per the basic instructions and the buds are loose in the bags, should not mold.

And do not smoke moldy bud. Ever. Toss it in the freezer and use it for topical oil after a good 90 minute 240º F decarb. >>>> Shed ; sorry for the confusion , the fridge didn't make the mold start , the problem is were i dry the kid will be lifting my shit and he can smoke a lot more than me LOL So i jarryd it to early and that started the mold i got rid of all i could see / now if you look at the pics you can see just a small amount of white here and there , it still smells good and not mouldy , dry to the touch << No i want smoke mould every but am just asking for a opinion :tommy:

This is the first time I've measured at flip so I'll know for sure rather than estimating from before and after pics at harvest!
I was curious about that recently, so I went through my notes from last year's grow. Here's what I got on the 5 outdoor plants. They were pretty similar results - all added about the same percentage during flower.
Growth table 04.jpg

Regarding that bee sting: Does your topical work on stings? I put some of my topical on a bug bite I had a few days ago, and the itch went away immediately.

SAD in LA, what a joke!!!!!! I moved to Portland, loved it! Rained for 31 days straight and the Willamette almost crested the banks, Even I can get a bit SAD after 31 days of no Thermo-Nuclear Radiation
IKR :( It's been almost two months of clouds here.
you can see just a small amount of white here and there
If you can see any then there's more you can't see. Burning and inhaling mold is not a good thing.

And I stopped with low and slow because I was sure my son was going to help himself from the fridge!
Regarding that bee sting: Does your topical work on stings? I put some of my topical on a bug bite I had a few days ago, and the itch went away immediately.
Not the pain topical, but the skin salve works 100% on bites, rashes, and hives. My daughter came in the house last night with 4 bites from the knee down, and with the salve she didn't scratch at all last night.

I didn't try it on the sting because I was using cortisone to keep it from swelling (bee-ing on the tip of my nose and all).
Why I left the PNW
It's taken 10 years but my webbed feet finally went away
Love the Sunshine
LOL! No webbing down here, just sorrow and woe.

That Lemon Potion reminds me of that lowryder I grew-she had those same type of canoe shaped leaves,and once she was in mid flower,there was no bending anything-hard as a rock!

Damn! @InTheShed that was an aggressive lollipop! Nice clean shave down below, that must have taken up a good chunk of your day! They are looking awesome and will sure fill back in! Sorry to hear about your kids not getting you a card. I didn’t get anything either, but then again my daughter is only two, so that’s a pretty good excuse. I spent my Father’s Day weeding my jungle of a garden.

It took damn near all day! Glad it’s done though! Next year try my hand at some vegetables :thumb:

Damn! @InTheShed that was an aggressive lollipop! Nice clean shave down below, that must have taken up a good chunk of your day! They are looking awesome and will sure fill back in! Sorry to hear about your kids not getting you a card. I didn’t get anything either, but then again my daughter is only two, so that’s a pretty good excuse. I spent my Father’s Day weeding my jungle of a garden.
It took damn near all day! Glad it’s done though! Next year try my hand at some vegetables
First off, let me say :welcome: to my grow journal Back! I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and dive right into the deep end. Oh, and no one reads this journal so you are still childless to the outside world ;).

My kids are 17 and 20 and make cards, always have, seem to have stopped! Either way, at two years old you have time to better train yours to come through on Father's Day.

I hope nothing grows back down there after the lollipop and that all new growth is topside, at least that's the plan. And I can tell you that a day of thinning is much easier than a day of weeding! Back breaking work yours was...
:welldone:

Yummy

Hope things are well SB

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom