InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I use a product called

Southern Ag - Garden Friendly Fungicide.

Foiler on @ 1 tsp per gal water. Lighty spray leaf coating is all that is required can spray flowers not a problem. Can spray up to the day before harvest.

It works. It's a bacteria harmless to hoo-mans and eats PM/mold and the spores.

I had pm on a plant last month. I just foilered it on and the pm was gone a few days later. I could tell it was there cause of the damage to the flowers. Now I know what to look for even if I cant see it yet.

PM Makes the plant grow slower and flowers get airy fluffy.

On East Coast here so its always in play this time of year. We get night temps in the low 60s with 90% Rh then the sun comes out and it dries up and heat. Just what the molds love.

Bummer post Shed. Sorry about the lemon potion
IKR! Luckily I was going to throw this out when it went spog® on me, so I'm not invested :).
That sux!
That also sux!
Dang, that sux even more!!
IKR! At least I know the caterpillars will be dead by Thursday :thumb: .
Wow! Wth all the bugs, clouds, and mo(u)ld it's a wonder you don't just give up. I'm sure many people would have thrown in the towel by now.
I tip my hat to you for your perseverance. Blue skies ahead Shed! I feel it.
Thanks MrS, but it never occurs to me not to carry on. This is just part of the grow!
We get night temps in the low 60s with 90% Rh then the sun comes out and it dries up and heat. Just what the molds love.
Thanks Bo! I get the same thing where I am (some nights at 99% RH from the marine layer rolling in) but no PM, just botrytis. I'll take a look at the Southern Ag stuff. They make my neem oil as well. How do you know it's safe until harvest? The tests the manufacturer runs would be on food products, not plant matter burned and inhaled.
Damn Shed sorry to here about the mold
Thanks Derby. If any plant is going to mold, let it be that one!

I had to go out and closely inspect mine after seeing yours. Fortunately it looked ok... getting chopped tomorrow just to make sure. ;)

Thanks Bo! I get the same thing where I am (some nights at 99% RH from the marine layer rolling in) but no PM, just botrytis.

How do you know it's safe until harvest? The tests the manufacturer runs would be on food products, not plant matter burned and inhaled.

Its a treatment for botrytis. Same thing blossom end rot. It's covered.

I checked the Oregon organic list for accepted fungicides for organic use.
Where I found it.

Look at the active ingredient - Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747

It's a thing specifically for botrytis, why I thought it wood work on PM.

I'm on board and I'm always skeptical about everything. lol :passitleft:

I had to go out and closely inspect mine after seeing yours. Fortunately it looked ok... getting chopped tomorrow just to make sure.
:thumb: I'm sure it's full of nothing but lemony goodness BL!
I'm on board and I'm always skeptical about everything.
Thanks so much Bo! I'm getting some shipped to my local Home Depot this week. Can I use it as a preventative as the buds swell? Like a weekly spray?
Bugs and fungus, all in a days work. Fight the good fight!
:high-five:
:love:
Im tired and enjoying some Berry Bomb.
Is that BeBo a really good bedtime smoke? Homer Simpson was looking for recommendations here. Go suggest shit!

Whats up Amy?
Not Amy that’s for sure! :rofl: I had a big day too. Couple of appointments so I’m tucked in bed mid-afternoon, about to toke it up and watch some X-files. My cable feed is re-running it, only started a week or so a go with an episode every night so i record them and watch at my convenience, as we do. The first series really hit the ground running after the pilot. It’s great - as good as I remember.

:ganjamon: so i’m outta here to go do that now. :ciao: Shed

That sucks about the LP-but if it had to happen to one,at least it was the little one....
Hopefully the weather gets right before the big three get their buds-they sure are looking good btw...
We've got the same weather up here- hell,my lawn won't even grow in this crap...
At least I know the caterpillars will be dead by Thursday
That BT spray really does the trick-it's saved me a couple times

That sucks about the LP-but if it had to happen to one,at least it was the little one....
Hopefully the weather gets right before the big three get their buds-they sure are looking good btw...
We've got the same weather up here- hell,my lawn won't even grow in this crap...

That BT spray really does the trick-it's saved me a couple times
All the greenery is confused! And I need to order more BT...only have half a bottle left and it's not even July!

Bummer bout the mold....... Temps, rain and R/H dictate when spores will germinate.. We get that shit bad here in the Portland area.... Rains start the first week of Oct here.....

Myself I'm partial to using Captin Jacks Dead bug brew for caterpillers...... I spray mine 3 weeks before harvest and worms are gone...

But I have heard that BT works well too tho I haven't used it before... Cept don't last as long as the spinosad which lasts for 2 to 3 weeks. I spray my outdoor crop the first week of Sept once figuring the first week of Oct harvest...

GL and Keepem Green

I need to order more BT.
I was going to ask where you find it - haven't seen it in any of my local stores. I guess it's an online order then...

Damn shed i swear i did not send any of that shit (mold) ur way , hopefully you can still save some of the plant :morenutes:The GG auto (thought it was Blue ) NOT any way that bitch has taken root and is on it way Baby !! The replacement for the NL&BB was another Cal. Snow ((( Damn i like that smoke the freaking resins Yes :yummy:

I was going to ask where you find it
Safer brand caterpillar killer is BT-Home Depot,Lowe's or Ace Hdwe. carry it-it's a little bottle
but it only takes 2 tsp. per gallon,so it goes a long way.

I'll check again, I didn't see anything like it at any of those places previously. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom