InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I just bought a bale of Pro Mix tonight. I want to experiment with that stuff too. That's the problem with this hobby, there is so much that I am fascinated with and want to learn. I hope I have enough time to do it all. Once they finally legalize it here in MN, I'll be getting my outdoor grow on as well. I wish I would have gotten into this hobby at 25 instead of 45! Doh!

Yeah, I get that. I have some degenerative discs in my lower back. When they flare up, I dont even wanna lift a gallon of milk! I wish we could grow legally here. I'd save a fortune on electricity if I could just use the sun. Its the best possible source of light AND its free. To me, its a crime that they force most of us to hide the use and production of our medicine of choice.

That would mean growing indoors though. And a big part of my growing is moving the plants with the sun, as well as indoors at night. Once I get too old to lift them, a lot is going to have to change!

You will go hempy first.

Casters second.

I guess so. Sort of. But most of the time with childbirth you have a man helping. With a man-cold, you usually have a female helping.

:bongrip:
Ha! So childbirth is worse then. Lol.

Any time a woman wants to tell me how we men can't comprehend the pain of childbirth, I share with them my story of getting my balls caught in the gears of a copy machine. Yeah honey, I fully understand extreme pain!

I had a tumor cut out of a testicle. I get the hard to sleep thing.

Had that too. Always wondered if the tumor was not a direct result of the copier incident. At least that time I was under general anesthesia.

Back
Top Bottom