InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Friday is trichome update day! How many trichome pics can you stand? We will soon find out. I will be harvesting and trimming at odd hours this weekend to keep my wife from looking at me sideways, as we somehow have plans that aren't cannabis-related. Still, Sour G and DTF need to come down come hell or high water.

DTF:

Sour G:

And finally, the AK-47 that will make it to next weekend:

I hope that wasn't too painful. On the plus side, it will be many months before I make you do that again :).

Have a great weekend! :surf:

Friday is trichome update day! How many trichome pics can you stand? We will soon find out. I will be harvesting and trimming at odd hours this weekend to keep my wife from looking at me sideways, as we somehow have plans that aren't cannabis-related. Still, Sour G and DTF need to come down come hell or high water.

DTF:

Sour G:

And finally, the AK-47 that will make it to next weekend:

I hope that wasn't too painful. On the plus side, it will be many months before I make you do that again :).

Have a great weekend! :surf:
Looking Good

I have a quick question, Can I use any type of Lava Rock in my soil. Can I go to Lows and buy decretive Lava Rock to use in my soil. I don't want anything I shouldn't use.

I have a quick question, Can I use any type of Lava Rock in my soil. Can I go to Lows and buy decretive Lava Rock to use in my soil. I don't want anything I shouldn't use.
Is there a reason for buying fancy rock instead of perlite? I've not heard of anyone using expensive decorative rock opposed to a $4 bag of perlite...
:hmmmm:

Is there a reason for buying fancy rock instead of perlite? I've not heard of anyone using expensive decorative rock opposed to a $4 bag of perlite...
:hmmmm:
No but its the time of year they mark stuff down. Some people use Pumice Hydrotons and Lava rock over perlite. Just a general question, When I was at Lows the other day they had some marked down.

Looking Good
Thanks PCa!
Looking groovy Shed. I can see quite a lot of amber in places.
A little too much for me, especially on the Sour G. Chop chop!
SourG is ready, and the others look very close.
Thanks Graytail! I want the DTF to be as uppy as I can get it, even if that means a bit lower THC, so it's on the block as well.
I'm with Preston on perlite for mixing in, though @FelipeBlu has has good luck with pumice in his mix.
No but its the time of year they mark stuff down. Some people use Pumice Hydrotons and Lava rock over perlite. Just a general question, When I was at Lows the other day they had some marked down.
Whatever is on sale works! Rinse it first though.

keep my wife from looking at me sideways
The dreaded "stink eye"....I get that a lot from Mrs.C- More so when my plants start to stink up the house....so it's actually kind of appropriate :)

Sounds like a poor scheduling issue there Shedster!
A bit :oops: .

I was way over my head with 9 plants this summer, and I had no idea the outside ones would all finish up together! Never again, that's for sure.
The dreaded "stink eye"....I get that a lot from Mrs.C- More so when my plants start to stink up the house....so it's actually kind of appropriate
No one notices the smell at my house as it would smell like weed whether I was growing or not ;). It's the time commitment that is getting me in trouble these days.

How many trichome pics can you stand?
No such thing as too many trichome shots as far as I'm concerned. :)
Looking great and definitely a lot of amber as you already mentioned - but not too late in my opinion.

If you're not going to be able to reserve a large chunk of time to harvest your girls this weekend, might I suggest you only clip of as many branches as you can complete in each block of time. This way the remaining branches stay fresh and don't prematurely dry out before you can finish... I'm sure you've already thought of this, but had to mention it. :goodluck:

Thanks BL! I would probably take the whole plant down, wash it, and hang it, and trim it dry if I had to. With the rot though I don't want to leave it hanging for any length of time with the rot still on it, so I may cut the rot out before I chop rather than during the trim. Then if I don't get back to trim for a day or two it's just harder (for me), and dry trim.

Rot makes everything more complicated!

Goodnight DTF and Sour G! Lots of amber, curious to see how it turns out smoke-wise. P was mentioning that letting it go longer helped with some anxiety stuff. I’m planning to try out that timing for myself too. Happy trimming, maybe Mrs. Shed will help with fans again? She can invite her ‘free weed’ friend too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom