420 Magazine Background

InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

PCaddict

ProMix where? Solo cup? Done transplanting autos. Final home? Outside and not warm enough at night for germination.

Peat pucks is where I germinate all my seeds, autos or photos. They're small and fit in the shoebox, which makes it easy to control the environment.
Where do you get the peat pucks ? I am curious because I will be germinating a couple seeds it will work with the High Brix ? Do you just plant the puck and all or do you have to transplant them ? :nomo:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
Thanks Age but I'm going to pass. I have all the indica I'll need for a few years between the Peyote Critical, the Berry Bomb, and the Bedroom Cookies.

I'm putting together a harvest post with both Candida and IIP, so I'll be back later with that. I'm running low on energy lately (since my bad cold really) so I apologize for the pace of my posting here and elsewhere.
:sorry:

Life shed look at me

I still feel quilty for kinda using my time else where then magazine. But im always here. Can never forget the great ones buddy..

Keep your head up shed .

Sending you love and positive strong energy buddy.:48:

I love Indica shed please share lol

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Thanks Joe! I've been feeling better lately, though I do have a hernia repair surgery coming up next month. I'll use the downtime to make a @BeezLuiz style pipe! Though a belt-sander and Vicodin may not mix well together...

And if I was in Canada, you would have indica delivered to your doorstep Joe, no question.

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
Har! Reading sigs is like playing spot the difference :). Is something new? Who's to know. Drop links hither and yon.
Another Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018 - Member of the Month: Feb 2019

InTheShed

Well it's Friday and I now have a new plant to talk about, so let's get to the update!

Welcome to day 1 of Amnesia Haze auto (AHa):

That's two days from peat to sprout...fast mover so far!

Of course, even though I tear open the bottom of the mesh, it doesn't stop the tap root from finding the first hole in the edge:

So I cut around it before tearing off the rest of the mesh:

Planted in the sun :) :

I put it in a 5 gallon pot and buried it slightly below the surface, so I can bury a bit of the lower stem as it grows. I watered it with distilled water in the indentation in the soil, as if it were in a 1 gallon pot. Most of the water I poured very close, to make sure the tap doesn't dry out, and then the top 3-4 inches of the outer ring.

Finally for the day, I want to post the mothers I transplanted to 1 gallon pots on Sunday and topped at the same time. @Van Stank had done that a few days earlier with his and I wanted to give it a go. Here they Sunday and today:

No harm no foul! They're all growing well even with the root scoring and no Mykos. Feel free to use this technique when you need to.

That's what I've got. I'm hoping the DDA comes up soon so I can get them both on the same schedule.

Happy Friday. :cool:

InTheShed

Too late now ;). You really need a thread of your own PCa, so you don't have to post the same pics over and over. Like I said, getting all your answers in one place is much easier.

But to answer your question, I'd say you took it at the right time!

What did you think of my new sprout and the clone mothers?

Top Bottom