InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Who’d a thought lifting 5.5 lbs could cause a hernia. Try the fish and dont forget to tip your waitress...
Har! Let me know where you'll be performing during my week off :).
Congratulations on the amazing haul for the season that would last me awhile lol have fun with your well earned treats
Thank you Mushie! I'm sure it will last me a long while as well. Still...I continue growing :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Very impressive, Shed.
Too bad your selfless schlepping had consequences like that painful hernia. I hope your peeps are all grateful?
Man, you have such a great garden - all those parent plants lined up to give and give and give some more.
Terrific, man so good to see.
And since it is unlikely I’ll see this empty text box for a while (I seldom get caught up) let me give my best wishes for your procedure now. I hope it goes smoothly and you bounce back like Tigger.
Go Shed!
Thanks DD! The schlepping didn't cause the hernia and actually didn't even bother it. Coughing on the other hand...

Thanks for the good wishes for the surgery as well...I'm sure I'll be here posting during my downtime, at least as delirious as some other members here ;).
Wow @InTheShed congratulations. That's a huge success. Good job!
Thanks Carmen :).
I don't want to reopen the discussion as to whether the tall one is the sativa version or whether it's just a taller indica. The breeder's difference between them has never been fully delineated :cheesygrinsmiley:.
All those elbows! Great growing Shed! Thanks for the super informative way you brought it.
I aim to please! :thanks: otter.
WOW I'm not around for awhile and you knock down 5.5 lbs. Nicely done Shed.
:adore: Come teach me. Congrats on a hell of a haul.
You could do at least as well with the time and space I have to work with :). Thanks for stopping by Derby...always nice to see you. :ciao:
Congrats on the killer harvests Shed! Love the Grams per Day added and that you include the veg time into it....really lets you see things over a time scale.
Thanks Van, and thanks for passing along Graytail's grams/day method! Since I can only get a number of veg days on the ones I flipped myself vs. the ones that were left out for the sun to flip, I went with the one stat I had on all of them...days with roots. Works for both clones and seeds.
WOW I want to grow like that some day
Thanks PCa! Most of it is time, space, and sunlight. The rest is pure talent ;).

-----------------------------------------

Single plant Wednesday update:

Amnesia Haze auto on day 18. LST continues, though from the last pic I think we are in pre-flower already. Have I mentioned anything related to how I feel about autos?

I gave it 4g/gallon MegaCrop this morning, and we'll see how many days before pistils. I'm guessing 4 max!
:eek:

Congrats on the massive harvests!
I think you're right about that AHa-the top is doing that funny thing they
do just before the pistils show up...
I was hoping it'd take a little longer...

Yeah, I know how you feel about autos. So I guess that means you won't be trusting this one.

Also, congrats on your harvest. You should be good for at least a couple of months don't ya think. ;)

Nice bending Shed, u do pipes as easily?
Nah, anything related to plumbing I leave to Preston :thumb:.
Looking like a really nice start to another beautiful plant there shed
Thanks Mushie! Beautiful and short!
Congrats on the massive harvests!
I think you're right about that AHa-the top is doing that funny thing they
do just before the pistils show up...
I was hoping it'd take a little longer...
Me too carcass...me too :(.
Yeah, I know how you feel about autos. So I guess that means you won't be trusting this one.
Also, congrats on your harvest. You should be good for at least a couple of months don't ya think.
That should last until the spring harvest I figure ;). And no, I won't be trusting this one either. Thanks BigD!

I'm also intrigued by the bending. I am going to try this technique in the coming weeks. Have you got more info on a link somewhere, so I can study up a bit please Shed?

more info on a link somewhere, so I can study up a bit please Shed?
Reach already fielded the question, but I’ll make it super easy... :D

Or we be bangin' like an 808!
That's what I thought it was too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom