InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You got the easiest part, just sleep. Before you know anything you're a story that you dont remember starting.

;)

What the hell is with this iPhone update!?

before you know it you’ll be finishing a story you dont remember starting.

Hey Shed

Good luck on the surgery

While they are down there...have em add on a couple INCHES for good measure

Just saying

Lol

Ahh I see, funny business with miss Shed.
Actually, I mentioned that knowing you sleep alone ;).
tell war stories I never been apart of.
Or the knife fight behind the bar..."You should see the other guy!"
Yippee - I’ve been toking on my AHa all day today. Absolutely fantastic
D3 & D4 in about 70-75 days + drying time!
I hope my AHa is as good as yours and P's, if only 1/8th the size :).
Doesn't seem there's any truth to sativa autos vegging a little longer. Hope you get some nice buds from her! Cheers
Nice buds would be great! Of course, it they're really nice it will be a pity that there are so few of them. :oops:
Hey buddy I do believe all will go well just keep positive! Here is to wishing you all the best
Thanks DK! Four days until the slicing...
Your amnesia haze is looking fine brother! That's one I'd like to taste one day soon. I have a bunch of photo seeds of them to grow out some day.
I didn't realize there was a photo version. That would have been a better choice. Of course I do not remember how I came by these seeds now.
have em add on a couple INCHES for good measure
What are you trying to say Chris? LOL!
Planted seeds of kindness and watching my blessings flow abundantly
:green_heart:
Hope all goes well for you with the surgery Shed !! And the seed tails look good ..
Thanks SB! I will try to get on here as soon as I can remember what a phone is after surgery on Friday :).
Sorry to here about your surgery brother. I hope all goes well. Keep us updated with how your recovery goes.
:thanks: Derby! I'll keep everyone up to date as it goes.
Lets give Shed a warm welcome back to log on to!
Get Well in your shed, Shed!
Hang on Crazy, the surgery is noon on Friday...my time.
Good luck with the surgery shed!
Hope for a speedy recovery!
Thanks Backlip! Glad you're caught up :ciao:

--------------------------------

Here is Monday update, the morning after seeing The Who at the Hollywood Bowl! Roger and Pete are amazing at 74 years old, and Roger can still hit the high note in Love, Reign o'er Me.

On-topic pic because everyone was smoking bowls of Sour G and AK-47 joints that my son rolled for my wife:

View media item 1718346
In plant news, the DDA 2 is being eaten by an unknown bug. I've moved on to BT spray though I can't see any caterpillars. Day 10:

And here is the Amnesia Haze auto on day 24:

I hope you all had a great weekend!

And here is the Amnesia Haze auto on day 24:
20191014_084804 AHa.jpg 20191014_084804 AHa.jpg
Amnesia Haze auto day 24
I hope you all had a great weekend!
I'm astonished by the way you grew them out with your master LST method. I definitely want to grow my next like that one. The plants look beautiful and let us know whag the sneaky pest is and what you did!

Or the knife fight behind the bar..."You should see the other guy!"
Naah I don't go to bars but struggled with un crocodilo! :blunt:

Hang on Crazy, the surgery is noon on Friday...my time.

:nomo:

On-topic pic because everyone was smoking bowls of Sour G and AK-47 joints that my son rolled for my wife

Now that would make a nice headline over here, son poisons mother with Cannabis while dad cheers him on! :bongrip:

DDA 2 is being eaten by an unknown bug

You need to feed your wildlife with something else, cant let them starve. I feed my birds outside my kitchen window everyday! But I still get those damn Thrips from time to time, non what so ever today!

That Haze is getting ready to pull away now! That will be on my next seed list, need to order some soon I only have Autos left in my collection now.

Th
didn't realize there was a photo version. That would have been a better choice. Of course I do not remember how I came by these seeds now.
the photo version has a 12week flowering time... that could be a contributing factor. Gotta be prepared if we’re to have one go that long. :)

I could build a screen hat for it but it would cut the light down, probably considerably.
You could put a clear solo cup over it at night (if that's when the unauthorized eating's happening)

Back
Top Bottom