420 Magazine Background

InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Alafornia

My buckeyes played on Friday night, they never play on Friday! Wtf!
All I want for Christmas is one healthy Tua and 4 healthy linebackers. :D Roll Tide.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Alafornia

I hear you, Buckeye are undefeated right now. Just gotta stay healthy now.
I fully expect your Buckeyes to be playing for the pagina trophy. They may be the most complete team in the land.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
No convalescing????
Why are you not in a supine position on the Davenport?

Fiddledeedee!!!

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019
A perfect time to crank up netflix, and binge-watch a series or two-

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Backlipslide

A perfect time to crank up netflix, and binge-watch a series or two-
I just started watching Dis-Jointed. Its friggen hilarious! Then again you guys get all the good stuff on Netflix, we get robbed. Lol

also if you haven’t watched it yet, murder mountain is a friggen amazing series!! shows some great history with the fight of cannabis in California at the beginning of the season. Great series!

Top Bottom