InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I’m going to suggest The Wire if you haven’t seen it, for some serious couch time. (S1-5)
Treme if you have. (S1-3). Made by the same people. Also very good.
:morenutes:
@Reave and DD, I’m also a fan of the wire. I actually refer to it a lot in my posts lol! The wife and I just finished watching it through and through for the third time.. #BringTheWireBack!

you say treme? I’ve never heard of it, I will have to look for it, thank you!

No pain meds for 16 hours. I really need to stop getting up and doing things, but lying around is getting boring.

I think some Tylenol is in order :).

Sounds like recovery is going great, all but the boredom. I remember that part, and became active as soon as I could without more complications. Surgery was May 1st, and I still had a full garden that year, all by hand. You shouldn't have to stay down too long, I shouldn't think. The worst part for me was the cells growing into the mesh would be irritated by any waistband. I hated that!! A lot easier to deal with than being without cannabis!! Cheers

Hey y'all.
I know Mr. Shed is busy recouperating. I had a question and was wondering if anyone knows if Shed is using promix HP? Is it the same stuff as the all purpose but with lots of added perlite?
I can get the all purpose locally. Not the HP.
Thanks.

Hey y'all.
I know Mr. Shed is busy recouperating. I had a question and was wondering if anyone knows if Shed is using promix HP? Is it the same stuff as the all purpose but with lots of added perlite?
Thanks.
I used the promix BX and they told me to just add some extra perlite the BX has less perlite but has everything else not sure about the all purpose though

Hey y'all.
Thanks.
There are two types of BX as I recall. One has mykos and one doesn't. If the one you have contains mykos, the perlite would be the only difference. If the one you have doesn't then you'd need to add both to match the HP.
:ciao:

There are two types of BX as I recall. One has mykos and one doesn't. If the one you have contains mykos, the perlite would be the only difference. If the one you have doesn't then you'd need to add both to match the HP.
:ciao:
Hello there. :love:
I can only get the all purpose and organic. Don't know what BX version is.
All purpose has mykos. IIRK.

No pHing this stuff, huh? I'm about 7 pages into your pH/ promix thread.
I have alkaline water. After it sits a bit it's at about 7.5pH.
How often are you flushing them or doing slurry tests?
You are using MC so I'm assuming you are feeding with every input?

Hey VG - does that have slow release ferts in it? “All Purpose” tends to suggest that, and i dont think you want that.

Hi Shed! :ciao: How’re you travelling?

Per the Pro-Mix website, the All Purpose US version has starter fertilizer in it. The All Purpose Canadian version has controlled release (9 month) fertilizer in it. If you don't have access to Pro-Mix HP in your area, you can always try my Faux-Mix HP® recipe in my signature. There are no mycos in it but you could always add some if you wish.

PS - I'm growing in the Faux-Mix®, with Mega Crop, starting tap water 8.1, and I'm going on my 3rd grow of not adjusting pH of my nutrient solution (which happens to come out to 6.5-6.6).

As much as I'd love to mix a bunch of stuff together in 35f weather in my front yard...lol. I will do it in the spring though.
I probably don't need my neighbors wondering why I'm mixing up a shit load of soil right before it snows. I'll just go back to Hempy if I can't use the promix around me.It's $13 a bale here for the all purpose. It says for seed starting. I thought it would work if it's gentle enough for sprouting seeds.

Don't know if you enjoy baseball @InTheShed but one of my favorite movies of all time is The Natural. The wife may like it as well. It does have smokin hot early 80s Robert Redford.
Why don't I own this movie? Now I need to go find it. SMH.
Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Hey Shed! Hope your recovering quickly from surgery and it hasn’t been to painful. I’m sure your getting your naps in while being couch bound so you will have lots of energy for “schlepping” when ready!

Great wishes and an oh so speedy recovery for you my friend

Back
Top Bottom