InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

As much as I'd love to mix a bunch of stuff together in 35f weather in my front yard...lol. I will do it in the spring though.
I probably don't need my neighbors wondering why I'm mixing up a shit load of soil right before it snows. I'll just go back to Hempy if I can't use the promix around me.It's $13 a bale here for the all purpose. It says for seed starting. I thought it would work if it's gentle enough for sprouting seeds.

Don't know if you enjoy baseball @InTheShed but one of my favorite movies of all time is The Natural. The wife may like it as well. It does have smokin hot early 80s Robert Redford.
Why don't I own this movie? Now I need to go find it. SMH.
Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Understand. It wasn't as much fun mixing up a batch at 55 degrees on Saturday. The hose water is starting to get cold. Do you have any Sunshine Mix #4 in your parts? It's basically the same as Pro-Mix BX, just a different manufacturer.

Understand. It wasn't as much fun mixing up a batch at 55 degrees on Saturday. The hose water is starting to get cold. Do you have any Sunshine Mix #4 in your parts? It's basically the same as Pro-Mix BX, just a different manufacturer.
No ,I don't. It's difficult to get good quality stuff here. I can only get fox farms for about three months of the year. I'm done using difficult to acquire soils. Especially when they bring fungus gnats in at a premium price.
I need to start my next grow and had planned on using five gallon geopots. We don't have a good option for coco either. I don't think that Home Depot carries the bricks anymore just the Burpee stuff in the bag.
Kinda running out of options...... soil of some sort, I guess.

I can't find any info on what the promix starter nutes are.....

Their stand alone fertilizers are 7-3-3 liquid or 20-8-8 granular. Basically the same ratio. If it's included in the peat, it's probably the granular. I doubt they're making a different fertilizer just to add to the peat bales. I'd bet it's from an already existing product. The breakdown of the 20-8-8 is:

GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS:
  • Total Nitrogen (N) 20%
  • Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 8%
  • Soluble Potash (K2O) 8%
  • Calcium (Ca) 8%
  • Manganese (Mn) 0.05%
  • Zinc (Zn) 0.05%
  • Copper (Cu) 0.05%
  • Boron (B) 0.02%
  • Organic Matter 17.5%

Found anotger link that would suggest the "starter fertilizer" lasts for about 3 weeks. So where I start with 1g from Day 1, you might want to wait till about day 10 then increase 1g about every 5 days thereafter until you top out around 6g.

Found anotger link that would suggest the "starter fertilizer" lasts for about 3 weeks. So where I start with 1g from Day 1, you might want to wait till about day 10 then increase 1g about every 5 days thereafter until you top out around 6g.
Thanks for the helpful link and info. I'll take this all into consideration.

No ,I don't. It's difficult to get good quality stuff here. I can only get fox farms for about three months of the year. I'm done using difficult to acquire soils. Especially when they bring fungus gnats in at a premium price.
I need to start my next grow and had planned on using five gallon geopots. We don't have a good option for coco either. I don't think that Home Depot carries the bricks anymore just the Burpee stuff in the bag.
Kinda running out of options...... soil of some sort, I guess.

I can't find any info on what the promix starter nutes are.....
My friend grows in that all purpose stuff. Just don’t over feed it early it won’t need anything for a bit.

Hope you are soon well, Shed.

Just checking in,Shed- Hope your recovery is going well...We miss you!

Hope you are up and about Shed, have a great weekend and everyone else as well. I'm hopefully taking down my Holy Punch to night or tomorrow. Halloween harvest! :)
Have a good harvest brother. I should be doing the same but my HP's sprouted white and died on day 2 this spring and I opted out of the best summer growing this year. DOE!

Have a good harvest brother. I should be doing the same but my HP's sprouted white and died on day 2 this spring and I opted out of the best summer growing this year. DOE!

This is what she might have given you then bro... You can come and sample her if you like, I pre harvested her two times to give more air in my tent so add another 20g or so to it.

Hope Shed don't mind me stealing a few inches of space in his thread but this harvest is much thanks to him convincing me to keep her under my worst Thrip attacks all summer.

I'm very happy with this , a great weed and I'm off to make more oils.

This is what she might have given you then bro... You can come and sample her if you like, I pre harvested her two times to give more air in my tent so add another 20g or so to it.

Hope Shed don't mind me stealing a few inches of space in his thread but this harvest is much thanks to him convincing me to keep her under my worst Thrip attacks all summer.

I'm very happy with this , a great weed and I'm off to make more oils.
Nice job! Those look delish.

Back
Top Bottom