InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I took a dispensary bought tincture
The alcohol may be adding some preservative effect still...just a thought.

Soooo....for medicinal use without a high (or as intense and fast if there is one) use EVOO (maybe for the kid) and for getting a more intense and faster high (or maybe getting one at all) use coconut oil (if I'm making for Tangled to get more effect out of it).
I like the simplicity of your explanation, but I'm happy getting into the weeds. :D
There is one advantage medically with the mixture in that it would work faster and still last a while. Not sure if it would be a best of both worlds (shout out to Van Hagar) scenario of working fast without too much unwanted effect or not. Hmmm...
The EVOO will still get you high! It's just not converted immediately to 11-hydroxy as coconut oil would be. Here is a link you might find interesting...it's the difference between eating and smoking, but it's based on the assumption that you will be in coconut oil I believe:

I think if I wanted to see if I could get the best of both worlds (not my favorite incarnation of the band but I can certainly work with it :)), then I would make a batch with EVOO and a batch with coconut oil and then blend them for the final capsules. Why waste weed in case they're not making anyone happy?

I'm heading home. TTYL!

The alcohol may be adding some preservative effect still...just a thought.

The EVOO will still get you high! It's just not converted immediately to 11-hydroxy as coconut oil would be. Here is a link you might find interesting...it's the difference between eating and smoking, but it's based on the assumption that you will be in coconut oil I believe:

I think if I wanted to see if I could get the best of both worlds (not my favorite incarnation of the band but I can certainly work with it :)), then I would make a batch with EVOO and a batch with coconut oil and then blend them for the final capsules. Why waste weed in case they're not making anyone happy?

I'm heading home. TTYL!

Good idea.

On an almost completely unrelated note, did you see where the young man at the Tool concert asked EVH to take his pic without realizing at all just whom he had asked? Wolf took a pic of Eddie taking the pic. Hilarious.

Buddy of mine grew it with good results. He's normally a photo guy and is down on autos but they made a believer out of him. IMO, Fastbuds and Dutch Passion are the two best breeders when it comes to autos. Their genetics seem more stable and you're not depending on the "lucky lottery" on getting a good plant. My results with their other strains have been very consistent. Fastbuds Blue Dream is a household favorite and noone that has tried it has been dissatisfied. It's a hit with Indica and Sativa fans alike. Dinafem and Royal Queen have given me decent results, although not the monsters I've gotten from Fastbuds and Dutch Passion. Sweet Seeds are really hit and miss. Sometimes you get a good one, other times a runt. It's about 50/50. Even the "good" plants from Sweet Seeds are of average size, like the standard from Dinafem or Royal Queen.
Thanks farside , yes the fast buds seeds i have grown always do extra good , had a C-4 that i was very impressed with Big plant auto 4 oz. or so ,only drawback was the buds where kina loose but good smoke

@smokesbetter ...There is this one dude that grew fast buds PE.....
Thank You Virgin , will put the reader on it LOL ,, and will get some Blue Dream Too much harp without knowing what it is . O and Shed the plants are looking great !!! come on purple :green_heart:

Thank You Profess , i think i will get me some , O yeah how was the smoke ?
It was a while ago but I remember it being tropical and pretty heavy smoke. Definitely fruity. If you want a more detailed description of her flavour profile and effects then @MrSauga is the one to ask. He does a mean smoke report

I don't have the coconut oil that is liquid at room temp. But I do like the High to hit quicker and last a long time so maybe I need to find some liquid coconut oil and use it with my EVOO to get a quick good high. I have to admit I Love the high that edibles give me. What is best to use for topicals of course it will be at the end of my up coming grow so it will be a ways off but it would give me an idea of what to use when I am ready. Maybe I could add some DSMO to drive the THC into the blood stream has anyone tried this ? That is if I can find DSMO of course

I been looking at MrS is buds , man i likey .. On another note just got the MB2 heck 30% off had to get it and was wondering since i know nothing about the thing accept what i have read , am wanting to make some smoking Oil /Dabs can that be done and got a recipe ? Thanks Shed and other friends here for all the valuable info !! To you and back :passitleft:

I made a tincture in the MBM and then cooked it down on my grill outside You don't want to cook down alcohol in the house, cook it until there are No more bubbles. Mine came out black and No way could I use it with an edible I just put it in a dab rig and smoke it. It has a great buzz but only last a short while. Maybe someone else will chime in on what they have done
:passitleft:

But I do like the High to hit quicker and last a long time so maybe I need to find some liquid coconut oil and use it with my EVOO to get a quick good high.
Please don't blend coconut and EVOO in one batch of oil. If you want a quicker high, go with unrefined cold pressed coconut oil that is semi-solid at room temps. Then just warm it a bit until it's liquid to make your capsules.
What is best to use for topicals
Grapeseed oil or 50/50 grapeseed and pumpkin seed oil. That's what I use. It does take a lot of bud to make a good topical, so be prepared!
Maybe I could add some DSMO to drive the THC into the blood stream has anyone tried this ?
If you add DSMO it's no longer really a topical. Traditional topicals do not deliver THC into the blood and work on pain by targeting the nerve endings near the surface of the skin. Adding DSMO to get it into the bloodstream would just be an experiment at working around smoking or edibles.
am wanting to make some smoking Oil /Dabs can that be done and got a recipe ?
As PCa mentioned, cooking off the Everclear should be done outside as it's highly flammable. And it should be done at the lowest temp possible needed to boil off the alcohol, which I believe is around 170º F.

If you want instructions on how to make QWET (quick wash ethyl alcohol) extractions, Grandpa Tokin has the best thread I've seen on it:

Lost te question back there to quote - but my AHa started flowering (pistil hairs showing in the tops) around 28-30days. I realised i didnt note that specifically - I’ll do better - but hairs showed at the odes at day 21 and around day 40 i noted that the tops had been on flower for a week+. SO somewhere in there ;)
Yours looks like it may be getting bigger - hard to tell at this point, but it has a good ways to go :thumb: It’s a nice toke - i might be allergic to it tho :eek:

Well after weighing my bud I only have 1.8 oz. so I cant make oil for caps but I will make some good butter with it I have a little stash that I can make that other .2 oz. up and maybe a little more for an extra Kick in the butter I should have more come next harvest so I can make some oil for caps too

Hives? Runny nose?
2 allergic reactions i never get! Mast cell activation is a different kind of thing - apparently.
Is there a terpene in it you rarely encounter?
Yes maybe - it’s happened with some other strains, mildly, just something to track. Fuzzy sensation around eyelids and slight swelling/tingling of my upper lip, both of which are a common way my reactions can start. It’s mild - but i need to keep it in check. Might have to knock that one off the list. There were times when it happened w Blue Dream as well but i was never certain that’s what it was, just suspicious. Maybe I’m allergic to Haze! :eek: :eek: :eek: Time will tell. It could be something internal - there was a time when water could trigger it because my internal histamine levels were so off the charts, so we’ll see. It’s such a weird thing to have to manage becasue I was never that allergy prone person, quite the opposite. I’ve never had “hayfever” or seasonal allergies, for example (no runny nose or watering eyes... that just never happens to me). ...blah...blah....blah

2 allergic reactions i never get! Mast cell activation is a different kind of thing - apparently.

Yes maybe - it’s happened with some other strains, mildly, just something to track. Fuzzy sensation around eyelids and slight swelling/tingling of my upper lip, both of which are a common way my reactions can start. It’s mild - but i need to keep it in check. Might have to knock that one off the list. There were times when it happened w Blue Dream as well but i was never certain that’s what it was, just suspicious. Maybe I’m allergic to Haze! :eek: :eek: :eek: Time will tell. It could be something internal - there was a time when water could trigger it because my internal histamine levels were so off the charts, so we’ll see. It’s such a weird thing to have to manage becasue I was never that allergy prone person, quite the opposite. I’ve never had “hayfever” or seasonal allergies, for example (no runny nose or watering eyes... that just never happens to me). ...blah...blah....blah

Now this is interesting Amy, As we have the same condition and i have this Mast Cell Activation Disorder as you know(and other now to lol) I never tought specific strains could trigger a effect more then others. Weird if you think about it because there is so much we respond to. I'll keep my eye out for triggers as we might all learn something from it. :thanks: for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom