InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You could just grow the one gt in a 3x3. Or are you planning on putting them outback lol. Be 30 foot tall by august.
They'll be outside during the day, under the lights at night. Either a 2x4 tent in the house or garage with a Mars SP250 or in the shed (uninsulated) under the Samsung strips, which are also 2x4, but I have about 6 feet to work with in the Oval of Brightness®.

As long as the strips are on at night it stays warm, but I can't flip them until it gets a bit warmer at night when the lights are off. I'm thinking late March, so three months from late December. But they won't grow as fast in the winter as they do in the summer with the cooler temps and the low sun angle.
I have seen people sog the gt and zamaldelica from clones but man. They take 14 weeks to come in.
You mean 14 weeks in flower?
Maybe... :hmmmm: Check out Weaselcracker maybe. He’s grown a few Golden Tigers
Will do! :thanks:

My plan with the pure Sativas I have is to grow them 12/12 from seed so they just go into flower as soon as they’re old enough. Going to see how that works out. :popcorn: That experiment will be a while away tho,so Ill be happily watching your adventure int eh meantime.

:ciao: Amy! I hope the fires are nowhere near you o_O.
Thanks buddy - few hundred kms north at this point. Horrible fierce and hot winds here tho - and we’re in the “severe” area for the risk warnings for the week (one level below catastrophic) so we have boxes etc pre packed and have discussed what’s imperative to take when we leave (ours is a “leave early” plan - we’re not equipped to battle fire!

Funnily enough - while talking about it ai realised the only things i felt were irreplaceable were my seeds and my weed! :D (long term - short term needs ;)). My excellent and lovey other, before I had even said anything, said “I already have your seeds front he fridge on my list of things to grab and go!” :love:

Everything else is pretty much replaceable easily enough, except life :)

:passitleft:
Thanks FB. I use Shed’s tinfoil pouch method, or a baking/cake tin with foil over. Either work well for me. I wouldnt use the lid inserts of those Mason jars in an oven either, the way that article suggests. They are not oven safe (or dishwasher safe either, usually). If i used the jar, I’d replace the lid insert with tinfoil.

My plan with the pure Sativas I have is to grow them 12/12 from seed so they just go into flower as soon as they’re old enough.
I can't do that because of the cold, or I would! Not sure how to handle it now with a 14 week flower...
(one level below catastrophic)
Always good to be below catastrophic, that's what I say. :thumb:
“I already have your seeds front he fridge on my list of things to grab and go!”
That is one lovely other. :love:
If i used the jar, I’d replace the lid insert with tinfoil.
Me too, like small-batch oil runs. I wonder if you need to make the bud rice-sized first. Could you just put the buds in there in the jars they're curing in with tinfoil and the screw-on outside part? I don't normally break up the buds when I decarb. I'm starting to like this idea now since they're already in jars. No plastic, less tinfoil...

Back
Top Bottom