InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It was weed I got from a buddy so I don't know the particulars he doesn't know either and I didn't save any to try a smoke of, it was mostly shake from 1 lb. bags so an assortment
I found that small doses of my Blueberry auto oil at night would make me wake up with a headache. Could it be that if you made it stronger it wouldn't have that effect? Cannabinoids are a funny thing!
Excellent job on the pipe, Shed! Feel free to share it on the Pipe Tutorial.
Thanks BL, I think I already did! I await the ship-in-a-bong thread, at your convenience...

I found that small doses of my Blueberry auto oil at night would make me wake up with a headache. Could it be that if you made it stronger it wouldn't have that effect? Cannabinoids are a funny thing!

Thanks BL, I think I already did! I await the ship-in-a-bong thread, at your convenience...
I am not sure if increasing to potency would work but I can try adding more herb and another 1/3 cup of oil and try that but I used 2 1/2 Oz. to make it. It was shake from several 1lb. bags so it is a mix of strains not sure which ones as he doesn't keep track of which strains they are when they are shake. I got a discount on it and I was making oil with it so shake was fine for that. It could be one of the strains just give me a head ache but my buddy said he got a head ache from it too. He said the same thing that happens to me the head aches come when you start coming down. The buzz is nice for a while but when it starts wearing off that's when the head aches come.

It was weed I got from a buddy so I don't know the particulars he doesn't know either and I didn't save any to try a smoke of, it was mostly shake from 1 lb. bags so an assortment

I generally don't concentrate weed that I don't know the provenance of. I have. The results are generally not as expected-from marginal to breathtakingly shitty.

I remember pressing a half zip of some commercial shit and thinking it burnt like hairspray or some shit. F-that....tossed it.

Not trying to make you paranoid, its prob fine reg stuff that you can smoke and be fine but once it's concentrated the bad traits are still there but in mass.

FWIW, I had a chocolope strain that I purchased at retail in vegas....smelled so good. Total racy paranoia buzz for me, and they said it was like 70% indica. Tried it again on another day, same thing, into the bin. Other's loved the shit.

We have all been there.

I bet it was dry and room temp when you rinsed it. How long did you soak it? If it wasn’t just a quick ring euoubcoild have all kinds of plant stuff in there.

I just made this from the crystals that fall through thescreen of my grinder. It smells and tastes awesome and it is from many many strains.
image.jpg

If they sold Everclear in CA I'd like to give QWET a shot just to see how it goes!
Say no more.....

:high-five:

USPS will assist me in getting that lovely libation to LA.

:thumb:

I'll PM you on insta when I get a bit of time.

:love::love::love:

Both gardens look great Age! And that Candida is looking true to form like Amy mentioned. Floppy is what they do :).

Good luck with the checks and the truck hunt search.

LOL! Some folks are good at following instruct

SHOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS!!!!!!!!

I must have forgotten to 'insert quotes,' thanks Shed! I'm using Carvana right now, pretty cool, and I've been in contacted by Enterprise Rent a Car. They may have a certified low mileage truck to sell me.

Poor love - such an awful feeling. Hope she’s feeling a bit better now. Sending virtual hugs! :circle-of-love:

Great hugs Amy! I've been trying to help her through the process and we've been seeing the doctors together, as well as, the "oh so painful" massage therapy... She's a trooper I'll drag her through to the end, rinse her off, good as new!

And here I thought Brunswick was just for pool tables!!

BTW: you may wanna rethink the polly if that pipe's gonna be for smokin. I made my first one and won't even try it with polly on it. Unless you're not gonna polly the bowl, in that case, toke up...

They may have a certified low mileage truck to sell me.
I've been seeing ads for them. They deliver!
I'll drag her through to the end, rinse her off, good as new!
Sounds like a good plan. You won't even need rubber gloves :).
you may wanna rethink the polly if that pipe's gonna be for smokin. I made my first one and won't even try it with polly on it. Unless you're not gonna polly the bowl, in that case, toke up...
I'm sure that BL says no poly in the bowl or on the rim. Nothing touched by a flame but it might feel nice all smooth and polished. Not that I have 200 grit paper...

Shake has a much lower THC percentage than buds, so that could be why it's just a nice buzz. And a headache! Not sure I would throw good money after bad, but if I was going to make it stronger I would use the same oil and more shake, with no additional oil.
I would have to add oil too for the 2 cup minimum for the MBM2 but only 1/3 cup I could add another 1/2 Oz. to that and see what happens I took one cap last night and didn't get a head ache.

I've been seeing ads for them. They deliver!

Sounds like a good plan. You won't even need rubber gloves :).

I'm sure that BL says no poly in the bowl or on the rim. Nothing touched by a flame but it might feel nice all smooth and polished. Not that I have 200 grit paper...

The cannabis is definitely NOT a hard wood, that being said, finishing won't take too much elbow grease. I'm sure you've learned that already. A quick polish with some 400 and maybe an alternate finishing, maybe a stain with a couple coats of clear wax over the top or you can get colored wax if you wanna change the color.

I found this about using Wax instead of Polycrylic or Polyurethane:

Furniture Wax

Furniture Wax allows you to add additional color or depth to your finished painted projects. Clear Wax will easily seal a project. Using Colored Wax, such as Light Antiquing Wax, Dark Antiquing Wax, Black Wax or a different color), offers you an opportunity to add an "antiqued" faux finish to trim, recessed areas or to the overall look of a piece. They can typically be applied with a Brush or Rag. Furniture Wax gives a very soft silky finish to your piece.

Pros:
  • Allows for a great deal of creative options
  • Durable Finish
  • Quick Dry Time
  • A little goes a long way
  • Soft silky finish
Cons:
  • It takes a little practice to perfect certain looks with the Darker Waxes, the finish is definitely worth it.
  • May need to be reapplied periodically
  • Can't use anything but a damp rag to clean (ie no cleaning solutions)

Sealing your project piece will definitely ensure your finish will last for a very long time. Although there are other sealing options, Polycrylic, Polyurethane and Furniture Wax are the most frequently used by most DIYer's.

I generally don't concentrate weed that I don't know the provenance of. I have. The results are generally not as expected-from marginal to breathtakingly shitty.

I remember pressing a half zip of some commercial shit and thinking it burnt like hairspray or some shit. F-that....tossed it.

Not trying to make you paranoid, its prob fine reg stuff that you can smoke and be fine but once it's concentrated the bad traits are still there but in mass.

FWIW, I had a chocolope strain that I purchased at retail in vegas....smelled so good. Total racy paranoia buzz for me, and they said it was like 70% indica. Tried it again on another day, same thing, into the bin. Other's loved the shit.

We have all been there.
Thanks I didn't think to try a little taster of it to smoke to see what the buzz was like I will have to remember to do that next time. for shake it still had mostly small buds and a little powdery stuff on the bottom. It could be that the mix of strains is what's giving me a head ache and maybe one of the strains that is causing it. I will do what shed said and add more bud along with 1/3 cup oil to make the 2 cup minimum for the MBM2. I don't have a stash of any bud I have grown I am just starting out growing so I have to use what I can get but after this grow I should have some of my own to use. Thanks for the input I appreciate it , Now I will remember to try a sample of what I get to smoke before I make oil or butter with it.

Thanks I didn't think to try a little taster of it to smoke to see what the buzz was like I will have to remember to do that next time. for shake it still had mostly small buds and a little powdery stuff on the bottom. It could be that the mix of strains is what's giving me a head ache and maybe one of the strains that is causing it. I will do what shed said and add more bud along with 1/3 cup oil to make the 2 cup minimum for the MBM2. I don't have a stash of any bud I have grown I am just starting out growing so I have to use what I can get but after this grow I should have some of my own to use. Thanks for the input I appreciate it , Now I will remember to try a sample of what I get to smoke before I make oil or butter with it.
or cut some of it with a touch of cbd and see if that fixes the headache.

If it's a bunch of different strains, it could just be a good old fashion dirty high.

I would have to add oil too for the 2 cup minimum for the MBM2 but only 1/3 cup I could add another 1/2 Oz. to that and see what happens I took one cap last night and didn't get a head ache.
You're not required to use the MB every time you make oil. Lots of us here make small batches in a jar in the oven. Same temp, same timing, but you have to shake it yourself. I usually do it on a Saturday when I know I'll be home and just set a timer to remind me every hour. I did a write up here, just for you ;). Ignore the temperature instructions...it should be around 170º (the lowest my oven will go) for 8 hours like the MB.
Sealing your project piece will definitely ensure your finish will last for a very long time. Although there are other sealing options, Polycrylic, Polyurethane and Furniture Wax are the most frequently used by most DIYer's.
Thanks for all that info Age! I'm not buying anything for this, so it's whatever I have on hand. I know I have poly, and I may have some stain (though it won't take to the glue). I may have some wax tucked in the shed as well, but I have to check. I'll be finishing the pipe this weekend and dig around on the shelves. I think I even have shellac!

Back
Top Bottom