InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS, SQL guy, guys,

On the restless leg syndrome, quinine sulfate is the otc product to relieve them . I believe cannabis would be a better option, but until you find a cannabis answer, quinine sulfate will do her well. A pharmacist can verify. Cheers

Hey @SQl2kGuy - my bedtime edible of all THC helps w restless legs.

Is it only a problem for her at night?

Many folk (including me) find that CBD later in the day keeps us awake, whereas others find it a good sleep inducer - so she will have to experiment w the CBD.

If the RL are an issue during the day, then the CBD and/or a blend of THC and CBD wil very likely do the trick. It can take a little while to work out what doses are right for you but it is worth it and the process is fun (... woops! too much! :laughtwo: )

I recommend making some dosing oil and trying under the tongue dosing for the CBD. THC is good taken like this too, but THC works well in all ways ;)

Lots of folks like to vape/smoke the CBD so she might like that but under the tongue is more effective for the body effects, at least in my experience.
:Namaste:

Thanks for the tip on Quinine sulfate @Bode

:Namaste:

How about a legit, pic-filled Thursday update? Sure, why not!

Let's start off with the cuttings taken from the mothers before the H2O2 flush. I'm seeing new growth on the DTF's and all three IIP's. Might be some on the Candidas as well but I'll give them another couple of days before I commit.

IIP:

IIP's:

DTF:

I finally learned how to do manual focus on my phone. :yahoo:

Let's move on to the mother plants, which are putting out new, non-funky growth. That's a good sign! The ones that were worse off still are, but they definitely look less hopeless.

DTF mother:

Sour G mother:

Candida lanky mother:

Candida lanky mother:

IIP mother:

This weekend I will start a new Sour G mother, and if all the cuttings root I will probably toss the mothers out and start again.

Now let's focus on the DDA on day 62, which has beautiful fall colors on the fans. Seems early if this is going 100 days!

Ignoring how old it is, here are some trichome pics. You DDA growers are going to have to tell me where I am in terms of harvest. Too many colors here for me to sort out:

And last, here is the completed pipe made from cannabis stems. Thanks to @BeezLuiz for his great thread on how to make them!

I put on three coats of varnish in the end. My wife hasn't used it yet because she doesn't want to mess it up, so I can't tell you how it works!

In non-pic news, I jarred the smaller buds from the Amnesia Haze auto to check the RH on them. Earlier than I like, but since they're not very dense they dried pretty quickly. I'll probably cut the rest down tomorrow morning.

Also, it's sunny today so the DDA and mothers are outside! :cool:

I hope your Thursday is progressing nicely.
Not sure if anyone's answered through the sheer volume of posts but I'd say she was ready cuz

She's probably hanging upside down in the Box of Dryness® as we speak....

gotchu covered on the CBD and IIP if necessary. Looking good on my side and I may be able to offer you some of Doobs famous "Unknown OG." You know, if you're into that sort of thing...
That PC outside is looking purple.
Thanks Age! That PC is a beauty :love: .

The IIP cuttings all have new growth (as does the DTF) so I won't need a clone of that, but I'm still not seeing any new growth on the three Candidas...that may be one I need to grab from you. Although, the mother may yet recover enough to let me take a cutting, so time will tell. I'll keep you posted!
Hey @InTheShed ...
I'm planning my next grow now and based on your advice to mix THC & CBD strains ... I got some Dinamed CBD Plus ... what kind of a high is CBD? Do you guys like it? Is it like a THCa -> CBN high?
Before I forget ... Anyone using a good strain for Restless Leg? I'm hoping the CBD will help my girlfriend with it ...
All good answers below SQl! I'd like to add that when I have RLS as night I sleep with a heating pad between my knees.
I might probably being a little rough.
Mebs just a little! My next set of mothers I will be doing a half-Professor as they get bigger.
Party!
Whoa theres a huge party going on in here!
Always! Well...Sometimes!
Highya ITS, SQL guy, guys,
On the restless leg syndrome, quinine sulfate is the otc product to relieve them . I believe cannabis would be a better option, but until you find a cannabis answer, quinine sulfate will do her well. A pharmacist can verify. Cheers
:thanks: Bode. Great info!
Hey @SQl2kGuy - my bedtime edible of all THC helps w restless legs.
Thank you Amy!
Not sure if anyone's answered through the sheer volume of posts but I'd say she was ready cuz
Chopped this morning :).
She's probably hanging upside down in the Box of Dryness® as we speak....
You know me well :)
Love it P! Thank you :adore:

-------------------------------------

I'll be back in a bit with the pics and the rest of the weekend's news...

Sunday update and the sun is finally out! I've spent much of this weekend on the roof again, but this time for realsies :). Rather than post all those off-topic pics here and possibly get slapped, I put the roofing information here.

$120 later and I think I'm good for the season.

Before I went up on the roof to reinforce yesterday's stapling with the furring strips, it was time to harvest the Dark Devil Auto on day 65. I would have done it yesterday, but with the Home Depot run in the morning, the 2½ hours on the roof in the afternoon, and the migraine I got last night, I figured it could wait a day.

So here is the DDA today.

With fans:

Without fans:

Main cola:

Fan leaf buds:

The bones, which I hope to incorporate into a pipe because of the cool color:

Drip drying before the trim, which should take about 5 minutes:

And where is the Amnesia Haze auto that had been residing in the box? It went into the jars last night, and today registered between 61 and 63% RH, so I weighed them before they gain weight during the burping process (from the now higher local RH):

That's 76 grams or 2.68 ounces. Not too bad for an auto that went into flower at 23 days. Hey @Preston9mm...what did yours weigh?

The cuttings are all living out of the domes now, except the Candida. It still needs more time if it's going to survive at all.

That's it for me, which means...nap time! :surf:

Sunday update and the sun is finally out! I've spent much of this weekend on the roof again, but this time for realsies :). Rather than post all those off-topic pics here and possibly get slapped, I put the roofing information here.

Before I went up on the roof to reinforce yesterday's stapling with the furring strips, it was time to harvest the Dark Devil Auto on day 65. I would have done it yesterday, but with the Home Depot run in the morning, the 2½ hours on the roof in the afternoon, and the migraine I got last night, I figured it could wait a day.

With fans:

Without fans:

Main cola:

Fan leaf buds:

And where is the Amnesia Haze auto that had been residing in the box? It went into the jars last night, and today registered between 61 and 63% RH, so I weighed them before they gain weight during the burping process (from the now higher local RH):

That's 76 grams or 2.68 ounces. Not too bad for an auto that went into flower at 23 days. Hey @Preston9mm...what did yours weigh?

The cuttings are all living out of the domes now, except the Candida. It still needs more time if it's going to survive at all.

Nighty night lil cultivator...its nappy time.

Restless leg syndrome:
Magnesium.
2c Epsom salts in bath, and/or
1c cooked spinach, or
1c tofu, or
1/2c each of sunflower seeds, sesame seeds or oysters.
For a therapeutic dose. Couple times a week.

With fans:

Without fans:

Main cola:

Fan leaf buds:

Well done brother!
:bravo:

Looks like they'll fill some jars.

Nice to see a DDA harvest :slide:

Hey @Preston9mm...what did yours weigh?
His monster AH was more than 2.68oz I’d guess! But this one of yours definitely yielded more than mine, which I think was around 1.5... Nice sativa stash too! Also, I’ve worked out that I don’t get the allergy response to it all the time. It only happens if i use it repeatedly, it seems. Haven’t had any for a while actually so maybe today will be an AH day!
Tell the lovely other I’m sparking one up! ;) :passitleft:

Great Harvest(s),Shed! ...beautiful colors on those DDA buds-and plenty o' frost!
Good weight on that AHA too-almost enough to make you start liking the autos ... :)

Back
Top Bottom