420 Magazine Background

InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019
I see a little something on the second to the last pic of the Fruit Punch-it looks more female than male,
but it's still a little early to say for sure...
1579028160228.jpeg

The rest of them don't seem to be telling us anything yet-they're gonna make you wait awhile ;)

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
I see a little something on the second to the last pic of the Fruit Punch-it looks more female than male,
1579028160228.jpeg

The rest of them don't seem to be telling us anything yet-they're gonna make you wait awhile ;)
Ditto.
I saw the same thing. :high-five:

But I'd only give it maybe a 70% confidence level.

Backlipslide

Sorry BLS! I haven't been there today.

My pics are in groups of two (except the GT2), so I don't know how you can get F M F M for the top four pics...it's only two plants!

I hate guessing the sex of a plant I always get it wrong lol.
This^

haha I did say I don’t know, I lost count remember :goof:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
I hate guessing the sex of a plant I always get it wrong lol.
I'm not good at guessing early. But I know balls when I see 'em.
The rest of them don't seem to be telling us anything yet-they're gonna make you wait awhile
But I don't want to wait! Seriously, as long as they let me know before they get root bound I guess I'm okay.
Early for me to know.
Me too.
Hay Shed I am trying to follow Sweetsues recommendations and take it slow starting back from a tolerance break. I have only taken two caps a day sense starting back, trying to not over do it. Thanks for the link to Sues post.
I'm glad it's helping PCa! And credit to Dr Sulak as well, as he created the protocol.
Ditto.
I saw the same thing.
But I'd only give it maybe a 70% confidence level.
I guess we just have to wait. Damn...
May the females be plentiful in your tent in the near future
Thanks JC! Three would be just fine.
Everything is looking good Shed. GT1 is looking like a girl... I can't tell on the rest.
Thanks MoN! I'll take it :).
haha I did say I don’t know
You did...no loss of down.
Pete Rose would bet female on GT#1 & 2 so I'm gonna go that route too.
But on another site he'd bet that you would bet that way and bet that both GT's are male. Which is why I've stopped inviting him to our annual Baseball Hall of Fame party.
Careful Mr S, you’ll get yourself banned from the OTMs
Speaking of OTMs...

Tomorrow, all OTM's are open for voting, and all OTY's have been open since January 1st. GO VOTE people. The candidates are worthy, the prizes are cool, and the mentions under your avatar are badge of honor.

InTheShed

:meditate: What's your hurry?:hmmmm:
LOL! Yeah yeah patience and all that. But I'm only transplanting three, so I need to know which ones I'm keeping before they get root bound. And I already have roots coming out of the holes in the bottom. I'll slide the root balls out this weekend and see how they look.

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
1579028160228.jpeg

Jesus my eyes are hurting me.. so that so what they call sexting a plant ..cool :popcorn::Namaste:

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Drive-by

got a good looking flip going on over here,,, Shed........

GL and Keepem Green

Bode

Highya ITS,

Could you transplant more than three if they haven't divulged their private parts yet? Then, chop the one (or 2) you don't use. Cheers

BeezLuiz

Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2018
Top Bottom