InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sorry to hear about the PM-this weather sure isn't helping...
I don't know anything about it,so all I can offer is moral support...
Some sunshine sure wouldn't hurt though-maybe tomorrow, because it sure ain't happening today...

Ok she is a little behind but I think she will do fine in another week or so.
Hope so! If it takes too long I may have to flower it this summer :). I hope one of the AF-47's is a girl...
Sorry to hear about the PM-this weather sure isn't helping...
I don't know anything about it,so all I can offer is moral support...
Some sunshine sure wouldn't hurt though-maybe tomorrow, because it sure ain't happening today...
This string of cold grey rainy weather is making me re-think winter growing! Usually it's a day of rain and then a week of sun. Not this year.

I don't have a lot of time in the mornings so faster is better for me.
Looks like you'll have plenty of time to water your plants now.

Office Space and the Big Lebowski. If this goes on long enough I may end up watching them, but I can't during normal hours anyway because of this place!
Hot Tub Time Machine was my #1 suggestion, I do remember that one. I’m sure you’ll find ways to keep nice n busy :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: Amy! Here's what I found...

Green Cleaner: The active ingredients of Soybean Oil (39%) and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (19%) along with citric acid and isopropyl alcohol combine to make a potent treatment for russet mites, spider mites, mealybugs, powdery mildew and more!

That's a lot of oil, but here is Dr Bronner's castille soap, which doesn't list theirs by percentage: Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide*, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.

I wonder which of those oils washes off more easily, or break down in sunlight.

I'm using my clone mothers as guinea pigs so we'll see how it goes.

The dreaded PM have you looked into micronized sulfur? The stuff works great as long as there is no flowers.works great in the colder spring weather.

I used a sulphur based spray against bugs and pm but I found that after application it sucked out a lot of moisture from the leaves themselves and now they look permanently withered but still functioning...

Big Lebowski

Love that movie, Peter Stormare makes a point in how CraZy we swedes are.

Another great tip for watching is the Chernobyl series from HBO. Best series in a long time...

I killed this today. Dunno what it is but I didn't want it living in my house.

That might have been mankind's best defense against Corona you just killed off. :laughtwo:

I used a sulphur based spray against bugs and pm but I found that after application it sucked out a lot of moisture from the leaves themselves and now they look permanently withered but still functioning...

which spray did you use? I used to use a micronized sulfur powder which you would dissolve In water and never had a problem! Was yours a powder or pre mixed spray bottle?

sucked out a lot of moisture from the leaves themselves and now they look permanently withered but still functioning...
I’ve experienced an effect a bit like that using either the Green cleaner or the Castile soap.

only on some plants tho...

ONe of my plants that has finer/softer leaves, the leaves go a bit crepe-paper like afterwards. Similar effect from both products. Other plants right alongside were not affected in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom