InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I’ve experienced an effect a bit like that using either the Green cleaner or the Castile soap.

only on some plants tho...

ONe of my plants that has finer/softer leaves, the leaves go a bit crepe-paper like afterwards. Similar effect from both products. Other plants right alongside were not affected in the same way.
I only have 3 plants growing but all different strains which I have applied the Castille soap to at about 1 tablespoon/liter and I didn't notice any 'after effect' on the leaves other than perhaps a bit cleaner, like they got a bud wash while still growing! But I will now more closely observe when I do the next application.

So about 3 cups of coffee with each cup having a spoonful of that oil I made gets me pretty high. Just thought I’d do an update @InTheShed.

I would imagine it would! :D I only do a scant teaspoon ful, and gets me through the whole day very nicely! Cheers

yeah I’m not 100% certain on its strength just two spoonfuls works and 3 is a bit much for me right now :eye-roll:

Bailey’s, you say?

597B0907-1C9F-4F2B-97ED-45C72E9D94E5.jpeg

I may be familiar with that concept. :laugh:

Usually evenings in the winter though. But still good!

Check out "bulletproof coffee". :cheesygrinsmiley: Use cannabutter. It's even good for you. :thumb:

There's been a bunch of discussion here about it, so you can search the forum too.

Coffee that gets you high? Sign me up! :rofl:
Totally worth looking into dude, the way I made my coconut oil wasn’t a good example of how to do it, but I’m glad it worked, planning on making another batch sometime soon

Bailey’s, you say?
I may be familiar with that concept. :laugh:
Usually evenings in the winter though. But still good!
Bailey's was to pricey for me I was using Omares when Costco carried it but they dropped it for theirs, theirs is OK but not as creamy.:high-five:

Bailey's was to pricey for me I was using Omares when Costco carried it but they dropped it for theirs, theirs is OK but not as creamy.:high-five:

Heheh, I buy the coffee syrup flavored ethanol for my black russians. Meh. :bongrip:

Hi Shed, I’m sure you’ve given this information a hundred times before, but I can’t seem to find it - when you make your Candida oil in the MB machine, how much of the buds do you use for your infusion? I’d like to replicate your 10mg per capsule recipe.

I’ve experienced an effect a bit like that using either the Green cleaner or the Castile soap.

ONe of my plants that has finer/softer leaves, the leaves go a bit crepe-paper like afterwards. Similar effect from both products. Other plants right alongside were not affected in the same way.

Very crepe like indeed ms.Amy and morning to ya....

Hiya mr.Shed.....

I like my meds in capsules! I’ve made capsules out of shatter that pure couch lock till I got use to them . Then another round shatter mixed with half rosin this one had a slight belch good day time high . The last was White Widow over 10 grams to 100 mL coconut oil 1/2 teaspoon of lecithin. Best stoners high you could ask for in one capsule . Actually did a test hadn’t smoked a joint in over five weeks and took 2 hits . Noticed it was exactly like the capsule but the capsule lasted 6-7 hours and the joint was gone in 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
Now I’m wondering about the way I decarb the rosin , there is no science ? Should I be concerned of the decarb , is there another way for rosin ? It hasn’t caused any problems physically and have been taking the capsule for months !

We have 16 corona virus 12 miles down the road. Good thing out here we can live off the land . The striped bass are on top water lures I need some of that adrenaline!

@West Hippie, making rosin requires the use of both heat and pressure, does it not?

I have never made rosin but depending on the temp of the press, it should start the de carb process, leaving it under heat and pressure longer might make a difference if it doesn’t affect the process.

Alternately, you could put the rosin in a mason jar with the lid cracked and put it in hot/boiling water for 10-15mins

@West Hippie, making rosin requires the use of both heat and pressure, does it not?

I have never made rosin but depending on the temp of the press, it should start the de carb process, leaving it under heat and pressure longer might make a difference if it doesn’t affect the process.

Alternately, you could put the rosin in a mason jar with the lid cracked and put it in hot/boiling water for 10-15mins
Yes it does 190 f at 1000 psi for 1-1/2 minutes then 2500 for 30 seconds.
I put it in the over at 240f for 20-30 minutes till it quits bubbling and call it decarbed , catching up on the post I came across the post of no science on the subject.
Something new to try with the mason jar ! Thanks

Thanks for the heads up Amy! I'll look out for that as I haven't seen it yet.
Dear diary...
Today's science class was hard...
Nah...you did great!
So about 3 cups of coffee with each cup having a spoonful of that oil I made gets me pretty high. Just thought I’d do an update @InTheShed.
If it wasn't decaf it was the coffee :).
yeah I’m not 100% certain on its strength just two spoonfuls works and 3 is a bit much for me right now :eye-roll:
Could be the coffee?
Hi Shed, I’m sure you’ve given this information a hundred times before, but I can’t seem to find it - when you make your Candida oil in the MB machine, how much of the buds do you use for your infusion? I’d like to replicate your 10mg per capsule recipe.
44 grams post decarb bud
2 cups (473 ml) EVOO
8 hours at 160º, cool overnight, same again. 2 Tbs LSL, mix, fridge overnight, capsules the next day after you get it to room temps!
Very crepe like indeed ms.Amy and morning to ya....
Hiya mr.Shed.....
:ciao: Smeegol!
Now I’m wondering about the way I decarb the rosin , there is no science ? Should I be concerned of the decarb , is there another way for rosin ? It hasn’t caused any problems physically and have been taking the capsule for months !
Grandpa decarbs his in the little silicon containers in the toaster oven at regular decarb temps (240º) until the bubbling stops, then adds 30 minutes (as I recall).
Yes it does 190 f at 1000 psi for 1-1/2 minutes then 2500 for 30 seconds.
I put it in the over at 240f for 20-30 minutes till it quits bubbling and call it decarbed , catching up on the post I came across the post of no science on the subject.
Something new to try with the mason jar ! Thanks
Squishing time and temps don't even begin to decarb the rosin, so you're getting close with 20-30 minutes, but I'd give in an extra 30 mins. Double check with Grandpa though!

The
Thanks for the heads up Amy! I'll look out for that as I haven't seen it yet

Only the Lilly is really crepe-y and last year I remember the Candida doing it a bit and the white widow not so much. The WW had really fat fleshy leaves to begin with, almost leathery, whereas the ones tat have gone a bit crispy are only the already delicate-leaved ones :)

Back
Top Bottom