InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My unique father also got it into his head that brewers yeast was essential for some reason lost to the ages
My dad got into Chlorella in his 80's and was taking something like 100 tiny tablets spread across the day. I have no idea if it's why he's alive at 95, but it didn't keep him from dementia, so I'm sure it wasn't worth it!
In his book he restricts himself to only clinical studies and peer reviewed papers.
Those I'd like to see!

How about a rainy Monday update?

Here is the powdery mildew on the GT leaves:

I put in the 6" inline duct fan (240 CFM) blowing into the tent, which has lowered the RH at the canopy to around 60%:

Here is the oft-neglected Carnival on day 32:

Still with the funky leaves down below:

It's time for a transplant on the next sunny day:

My desk is a jungle, with 4 solo cups of clones, the Carnival, the AF-47's in 1 gallon, pots, and at the back is the Candida in the solo cup:

Finally, the tent:

In and out, nobody gets hurt.
—Kevin Nealon, SNL 1988

Would have been much more interesting if it had something to do with corn holes but it's just folks tossing beanbags at a piece of plywood.
***coughs uncontrollably*** :bong: :cough:
Wait. Which corn hole/s we talking about here???

My dad got into Chlorella in his 80's and was taking something like 100 tiny tablets spread across the day. I have no idea if it's why he's alive at 95, but it didn't keep him from dementia, so I'm sure it wasn't worth it!
Sounds like our dads could be great friends which probably wouldn't be a great idea, LOL.

I can relate; my father is 85 with moderate Alzheimer's to the point he can't live alone anymore despite being pretty mobile physically. It may be in the cards but I pray I don't inherit his Alzheimer's. He was starting to slip at my age and I really don't notice any decline yet other than when I am medicated and then I can't remember anything. Makes me wonder if this stuff is good or bad because I have read both for Alzheimer's and dementia.

I just read an article and they have tested over 200 treatments in the last decade for Alzheimer's but I guess it is much more complex than they imagined. No miracle cures on the horizon.

How about a rainy Monday update?

Here is the powdery mildew on the GT leaves:

I put in the 6" inline duct fan (240 CFM) blowing into the tent, which has lowered the RH at the canopy to around 60%:

Here is the oft-neglected Carnival on day 32:

Still with the funky leaves down below:

It's time for a transplant on the next sunny day:

My desk is a jungle, with 4 solo cups of clones, the Carnival, the AF-47's in 1 gallon, pots, and at the back is the Candida in the solo cup:

Finally, the tent:

In and out, nobody gets hurt.
—Kevin Nealon, SNL 1988
How many do you have going right now? I keep telling my ole lady I need another 5x5, which I’m sure I can swing. Lights and electric are another story. I need a mini wind turbine to run a veg tent off of. Lol.

There’s so many different forms of Alzheimer’s it would be hard to medicate for just one or a few.
If you can get a good variety of strains then taking a mixed 'salad bowl' approach could be a good broad spectrum to the many different forms. I'm happy to volunteer for testing! :lot-o-toke:

Two in flower and three for the spring grow because two are regs. The clones are of the two in flower, and two of those four will be held until I get a smoke report. The smaller of the two clones will be gifted.

My goal is to have two in flower at a time. Maybe three for the summer.
I don’t think I’ll run more than 2-3 at a time after this experience.... unless they are the same strain. It’s like having 5 kids, that all want something different. Lol.

Thanks mV! There has to be a way to make that stuff at home since the active ingredient is a very small amount of citric acid.

Probably so. I’ll check into it when I run out... next year. :rofl:

Drive-by..

PM that old stage green cleaner works well on it.. and works on just about any bug.. I didn't read,, imagine that,,, so I have no idea of what your trying to kill it off with.. PM can be hard to kill off if you have constant high humidity and crowded rooms with low air flow,,, it will just come back........

GL and stay safe

Sounds like our dads could be great friends which probably wouldn't be a great idea, LOL.

I can relate; my father is 85 with moderate Alzheimer's to the point he can't live alone anymore despite being pretty mobile physically. It may be in the cards but I pray I don't inherit his Alzheimer's. He was starting to slip at my age and I really don't notice any decline yet other than when I am medicated and then I can't remember anything. Makes me wonder if this stuff is good or bad because I have read both for Alzheimer's and dementia.

I just read an article and they have tested over 200 treatments in the last decade for Alzheimer's but I guess it is much more complex than they imagined. No miracle cures on the horizon.
I’m dealing with this with my dad right now, my uncle also died of it. I read THC clings to the bad proteins...that’s my excuse anyway, preventative maintenance lol.

Back
Top Bottom