InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I think gr8 may have been talking in terms of Mgs of oils mot necessarily thc mgs?

All I know is if it works keep at it!

I think gr8 may have been talking in terms of Mgs of oils mot necessarily thc mgs? All I know is if it works keep at it!
Brilliant you are! I'm so used to looking at dosing numbers that if never occurred to me that gr8 might be talking about the quantity of CO rather than the strength. Thanks for (most likely) clearing that up for me :).

--------------------------------------------------

Didn't have time to update last night so here's a brief look at the drive up yesterday.

Construction up by Magic Mountain but the scenery is nice!
View media item 1564403
I don't like to stop when I drive but sometimes I have to give in to passengers. These were taken at a country market off the freeway:

Not a real cow...I'm not that much of a city slicker ;)
View media item 1564400
Rooster's competition at Big Cock Ranch has an entire line of Shit products, all with practically the same ingredients in different combinations:
View media item 1564402
What every troll collection needs:
View media item 1564401
Got here about 7:30 last night and we had a nice Italian dinner with our daughter and then back to her dorm to start packing. By 11 I was done and needed my driving sleep for today. Of course, I'm hoping to get a nap in while my wife and daughter pack the rest of her stuff into tubs and suitcases. There should be plenty of time as I don't want to leave here until I know we won't hit LA rush hour traffic. That would suck!

Have a great Thursday!

Good man shed. We can't have you missing your weekend snooze! That trump troll is awesome. And the dip shot doesn't sound half bad... safe travels again today.

Better to save yourself the labor for sure! That's what money is for I figure. Like my mother used to say, "What am I making it for?"

Make sure you build that light where we all can see and post that link here when you do :)

Haha smart mom!
Safe travels bud. I gotta catch up a bit but wanted to check in, forgot your picking up the kiddo.

I could never be a ice toad trucker... those dudes are next level

Hahaha that’s what I’ve been telling everyone at work I’m going to school for! Lololol :D well half of them, the other half think I’m going to be a scientist :D

Amy those tents are beautiful! Nice purchase:)

And they're out a job soon as the ice disappears!

Thanks for your kind thoughts all. Made it to the hotel and now we're off to dinner. Have a great evening:).

my current truck driver drove them in his younger years. Hes got some wild stories from the boonies, driving on the muskeg, went through the ice with an excavator and survived, barely, pneumonia almost got him.

you wouldnt catch me out there nowadays. Weathers too fickle.

Brilliant you are! I'm so used to looking at dosing numbers that if never occurred to me that gr8 might be talking about the quantity of CO rather than the strength. Thanks for (most likely) clearing that up for me :).

--------------------------------------------------

Didn't have time to update last night so here's a brief look at the drive up yesterday.

Construction up by Magic Mountain but the scenery is nice!
View media item 1564403
I don't like to stop when I drive but sometimes I have to give in to passengers. These were taken at a country market off the freeway:

Not a real cow...I'm not that much of a city slicker ;)
View media item 1564400
Rooster's competition at Big Cock Ranch has an entire line of Shit products, all with practically the same ingredients in different combinations:
View media item 1564402
What every troll collection needs:
View media item 1564401
Got here about 7:30 last night and we had a nice Italian dinner with our daughter and then back to her dorm to start packing. By 11 I was done and needed my driving sleep for today. Of course, I'm hoping to get a nap in while my wife and daughter pack the rest of her stuff into tubs and suitcases. There should be plenty of time as I don't want to leave here until I know we won't hit LA rush hour traffic. That would suck!

Have a great Thursday!
Nice pictures shed. I noticed the mountain engravings on the highway divider. Nice touch.

Nice pictures shed. I noticed the mountain engravings on the highway divider. Nice touch.
No expense spared on the highways!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! And speaking of highways, here's a shot of the sunset as we came down out of the Grapevine last night:
View media item 1565062
Besides the fact that I entered the AK as plant of the month in the same month as Van's Stankberry :rolleyes:, let's talk about plants that are less than beautiful. Here is my Haze Xtreme on day 53. I was planning on mainlining this but it's in no shape to be trained. It's yellow and weak and has hardly grown since I up-potted it.

I've boosted the N and the cal/mag+ and drilled holes in the pot, but it hasn't made any difference. The oldest leaves are about to fall off:

I'm going to replant it this weekend into a mix with a lot more perlite to make sure drainage is good. I'll get a shot of the roots when I move it.

Any ideas?

Friday yay! :surf:

Pretty quiet here...not a word of advice on the HazeX above and only 2 likes? Where is everybody today?

Might as well post a late-night clone update!

Here is the Sour G clone cut in early May. It seems to be alive. I let it dry out yesterday and it didn't droop, so that's my evidence. The Gold Leaf did not make it.

And here is the clone box. The only Gold Leaf is the one lower left, not going to survive. The rest are all Sour G, some of which are on their way out and some with hope still!

Questions:
• When I build my cloninator (aero bucket) this weekend, should I take these out of the soil and put them in there, or leave them where they are?
• What is your advice for HazeX?

Ah shucks... I was just telling hubby what great plants you grow but seem to struggle with clones. I honestly don't know why I've had success with clones, either beginners luck or my fumble-bumbling stumbles across survivable conditions.

Here's what I do.... cut the cutting close to the main stalk, taking the lowest branches; I take them during the 2 week period of 1 week before through 1 week after the flip. I put the fresh cutting right into water until I'm ready to prepare and plant it (usually not more than half hour) To prepare for planting, I cut the stem near a node at an angle that exposes the most insides, I also cut it in half vertically and scrape the stem a bit above the cut; from here it's dipped directly into honey and planted in coco treated with a bit of clonex, pH 5.8 and fed by spaying plain water then covered with a humidity tent. They live in the closet in my master bathroom with a single T5 fluorescent.
:thumb:

Ah shucks... I was just telling hubby what great plants you grow but seem to struggle with clones. I honestly don't know why I've had success with clones, either beginners luck or my fumble-bumbling stumbles across survivable conditions.
Here's what I do.... :thumb:
Thanks GT! I'm going with an aeroponic bucket cloner I am naming The Cloninator. Done with this damp box system. I just need to find a 2" hole saw. Just found out mine is 2 1/8" :rolleyes:.

No expense spared on the highways!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! And speaking of highways, here's a shot of the sunset as we came down out of the Grapevine last night:
View media item 1565062
Besides the fact that I entered the AK as plant of the month in the same month as Van's Stankberry :rolleyes:, let's talk about plants that are less than beautiful. Here is my Haze Xtreme on day 53. I was planning on mainlining this but it's in no shape to be trained. It's yellow and weak and has hardly grown since I up-potted it.

I've boosted the N and the cal/mag+ and drilled holes in the pot, but it hasn't made any difference. The oldest leaves are about to fall off:

I'm going to replant it this weekend into a mix with a lot more perlite to make sure drainage is good. I'll get a shot of the roots when I move it.

Any ideas?

Friday yay! :surf:

She reminds me a bit of my old Green crack :

12.01.2017 :

After looking for solution on the net for "weed red edges" or "weed red spots" etc... I read many times they were talking about checking pH. I bought a ph meter and saw the pH of my soil was too high. I started to water and feed with ph 5 solution each feeding during one week (so actually 3 times during a week). One week later my plants were looking like I had never seen them! And I understood that since my first grow, I didn't have better looking plants because I didn't monitor ph.

Have you already check the pH of the medium? I think most of the time when plants show weird deficiency (knowing you re feeding schedule is good) , it is linked to bad PH. This is just my opinion

I started correcting ph here :

25.01.2017 :

And have a look 5 days later :

All the leaves had recovered!

I can confirm you this was happening to my king tuts as well and water with Lower ph ed solution for a few days fixed all the bad looking stuff within a week!

She reminds me a bit of my old Green crack :
Have you already check the pH of the medium? I think most of the time when plants show weird deficiency (knowing you re feeding schedule is good) , it is linked to bad PH. This is just my opinion
Thanks flash! I haven't checked the soil lately (did you do the old standard slurry test?). My soil is usually in the 6-7 range but I will check it this weekend. I think I'm going to replant it either way but I'll check the new soil first to make sure I'm not recreating any problems!

I also wonder if the shape of this pot with the curve inward toward the bottom is creating a "compression zone" that is keeping the soil compacted down at the bottom and keeping it from drying out completely.

Back
Top Bottom