InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks - you preempted a future question. My first stop will be chocolates I think. But gummies of somekind shortly after. I like the purple for gummies... but I’m sure I’ll be hard pressed finding sugar-free purple jello :hmmmm: I haven’t started my search yet for the sugar free options ... and I’ll have to check for all sort of other ingredients/additives in there too. I shall report back on my discoveries :Namaste:
Hi Amy! You can use sugar free jello in my jellies recipe. I sub it in all the time and it tastes/looks the same to me. Let me know if you can’t find the sugar free grape out there. If it will work for you, I can send you some? Good luck

Hi Amy! You can use sugar free jello in my jellies recipe. I sub it in all the time and it tastes/looks the same to me. Let me know if you can’t find the sugar free grape out there. If it will work for you, I can send you some? Good luck
:bravo: Thanks newty! I will check that out. :Namaste:

Effing brilliant that is.

Indeed! I meant to ask where you got those cups cause my Stater Bros dont carry em'

Hey so Sour G, was that the one a couple months ago you had a hard time getting to root? Irregardless, have you tried your most fussy strains with this current method yet? I'm curious to here how your gettting on with it.
I got a message from SS if its the same SS Im thinking lol.

Yes, I love The Showers that time year.
As in April showers? Doubtful we'll be having those in San Diego! Should be a great meet-up :).

Indeed! I meant to ask where you got those cups cause my Stater Bros dont carry em'

Hey so Sour G, was that the one a couple months ago you had a hard time getting to root? Irregardless, have you tried your most fussy strains with this current method yet? I'm curious to here how your gettting on with it.
I got a message from SS if its the same SS Im thinking lol.
I think mine came from Smart and Final. And the Sour G took a while to root in the cloninator and in ProMix, but much longer in the cloninator as I recall. I'll get a better idea soon on the ProMix because I have two cups of those now.

I told SS to add you and Agemon to the list, so yes...it will be a reunion :).
-------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update and this might be the last day of the week for the plants to be outside. Rain comes tomorrow morning and we're supposed to get 4 back to back storms passing through. Let me get to the pictures first...

Candida no-tap day 63:

Candida w'tap day 63:

They don't look all that great but I'm going to give them time to transition to the new soil before I panic :).

I have decided that I'll be flipping on Feb 1st along with @Lowded118 and @Kingjoe83 and others I may not be aware of yet. That would be the AK-47, Sour G, and Peyote Critical. And flipping plants is a project for me because of all the moving they do, so here is my plan:
Plants in flower need more light than those in veg, so I will be using the shed and the Samsung strips for the flip space, as opposed to the bike shed. Since the sun sets at 5:30 now and it's dark by 6:00, I'm going to use 6pm-6am as my dark time. The light will come on in the shed at 6am and they will be in there until I take them out in the morning, weather permitting. On grey or rainy days they will live in the shed. And I'll be keeping the light high in there and continue to screen Sour G in the hopes that it doesn't freak out again.

The two Candidas, the AK clone, and the Bedroom Cookies will go into the bike shed under the MarsHydro 300 at night if it's not too cold, but that may not work and they may move into the office at night where I'll set up the Rectangular Cuboid of Dankness to hang the Mars from. This (only without the tarp or the dehuey):
full

Always good to have a spare PVC frame!

Anyway, that's the plan! And plans change...

Speaking of change, this came in the mail this morning. I think I have one more feeding with Grow Big left before I move to MegaCrop:

That's it for me! If you're in the middle of it, I hope you're surviving the polar vortex. :Namaste:

Nice update Shed, sounds like things are gonna get interesting in the shed and out starting Feb 1. So as the days get longer, the more sun they will get. Should be a nice time to flower them yeah? April will still be relatively mild when they are finishing up.

As the days get longer the dark time will shift later and I'll be using the strips less and less. Nothing can lux like the sun!
But won’t that mean more than 12hrs light then... I’m confused. If you’re moving them into the shed each night at 6, then how does the sun setting later come in to the equation at all? :hmmmm:

But won’t that mean more than 12hrs light then... I’m confused. If you’re moving them into the shed each night at 6, then how does the sun setting later come in to the equation at all? :hmmmm:
I'm not home to move them at 6 pm. I'm relying on the sunset to handle the darkness until I get home to move them into the shed. Ideally I can get a family member to do it, but they're not always home either.

When the sun starts setting later, the timer in the shed will be set to come on later so the plants will get 12 hours of dark every day. It may not be the exact same 12 hours but slight shifts never seemed to bother the AK or the Sour G last year.

Hey Shed and co. :ciao: I know there was a conversation I read somewhere, about drying harvests in paper bags or turkey bags in the refrigerator. I remember you saying it wouldn’t work for you because of teens in the house. But maybe you remember who does it that way?

Hey Shed and co. :ciao: I know there was a conversation I read somewhere, about drying harvests in paper bags or turkey bags in the refrigerator. I remember you saying it wouldn’t work for you because of teens in the house. But maybe you remember who does it that way?
Yes I do. Loads of folks! Here is a summary of how to dry in paper bags in your fridge:
DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Turkey bags are a different method though.

ok I get it. Stuff around changing the on timer regularly - that’s dedication my man! :D
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom