InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Most heaters come with a rudimentary thermostat built in though, so test it out sometime and see how low you can set it and keep the heat in the mid 60s.

For me, once my tent comes tomorrow I'm working on a plan on how to make sure everyone has temps they're happy with...probably means a lot more shifting of plants for now with the rain. Once I get it sorted I'll update here of course!

I grow in my garage but I have a phuckin nice ass garage (no cars allowed...). Any way I got a mini split and I keep the evening setting at 70. I'm more worried about my Photos than my autos. Crazy considering I just started Autos a few months ago... There's your option, just make the shed a casita and get some HVAC in there!

I grow in my garage but I have a phuckin nice ass garage (no cars allowed...). Any way I got a mini split and I keep the evening setting at 70. I'm more worried about my Photos than my autos. Crazy considering I just started Autos a few months ago... There's your option, just make the shed a casita and get some HVAC in there!
Mini stack, insulate the Shed, massive opportunity
You guys crack me up! Don't you know I'm saving for a new roof? :)

Offers?!?
Ok Shed,, its covered... Dutch and Agemon will do the roofing and whatever else you need.. Working for weed of course;)
My house is around 18C or colder only babies have 23C (and my girl's room too)

If that means I get to sit on my behind, in a comfy folding chair.... For the next 5-10 years... SMOKING your weed... Im all for it :).....
Flap... Flap.... Air Birdline request permission to take off.....

Right!

New roof, Insulation, Mini-Split..... Now you just need a label over that switch that reads " Let there be light ".
I need a sign over my bank account that says DO NOT TOUCH!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, let's get a Monday update here before everyone shuts off their devices for the night ;).

I'm going to do this in two stages since they're on completely different topics. This one will be some pics of the flipped plants:

Peyote Critical day 119/flip day 3:

AK-47 flip day 3:

Sour G flip day 3:

The Oval of Brightness®:

And just for fun, here the only leaf I've taken off the Bedroom Cookies clone. The rest I did some Extreme Leaf-tucking® on but this one was on the soil when I went to tuck it. It's got 9 points!

Noice!

And for part two, it's how I'm going to deal with the plants and the cold. Let me show you my upcoming weather...not so great for an outside grow:

And here is my plan on where to put the plants when:

As you can see, the plants will reverse places at night so that the dark flowering plants will be in tent in the house for the warmth and the vegging plants will be in the shed with the strips on them, which will keep them warm.

Questions or comments welcome!

Back
Top Bottom