InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

All the girls are looking pretty dang good Shed. It's a good example of how you can train plants multiple different ways and get the same result. That Peyote is taking the cake right now though. Looks like you are going to get some monster colas on that one with the way it's shaping up.

Thanks Ase! I started with a quadline but didn't thin any of the inner growth as it grew, so I wonder if the structure can support all the weight I hope it gets :). I may have to support the undercarriage as it goes. Or at least I'd like to have to...
Yeah that's a good problem to have! #Firstworldproblems

Thank you . everyone here seems very friendly and helpful , Making It really easy. I do have a ? For you , if u have a second. On your autos what light schedule do you prefer? And have u tryed all of them ?

I'm just getting into Auto's and have found 18-6 is what breeders call for. I'm only on my third but they've all said that. I would recommend at least a 3 if not 5 gallon container. My first two Autos could probably have gotten larger. Train Wreck Auto is real nice, Close to 16 oz water bottle size main stalk, and the fingers on the outside aint too shaby either.

Are those 10 Gallon Bags?
Yup!
Thank you . everyone here seems very friendly and helpful , Making It really easy. I do have a ? For you , if u have a second. On your autos what light schedule do you prefer? And have u tryed all of them ?
I run 20/4 usually but 24/0 will give you the most growth if you don't mind the heat and the electric bill. Mr Krip just talked about cannabis plants not needing a dark period:
Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018
@ agemon
Thanks for the info yea same with my company . Just wanted to some feedback on other light schedules. From what I have been reading a lot of people tend to go for the middle 20/4. I got one auto domina and a zkittlez bag seed. I got lucky with that one . Just hope it’s not a runt .
I'll check out your thread later tonight!

Back
Top Bottom