InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Plants look amazing Shed. I am excited to see how the Ak47 flowers. All the bushes look great.
Congrats on the MOTY win and blasting through 500 pages of the "Adventures inside the Shed" :goodjob:
It's gonna be a cold week. I like your plant of cycling through the lights to keep all the plants warm. It will be a nice workout hauling your trees.

Question on lighting: Why do breeders of Autos recommend 18/6 as optimal if Cannabis is a class C plant and doesn't need the 'sleep'?
Bro-science! Even a lot of breeders don't understand real science. Or they don't want folks complaining about the electric bill?
Plants look amazing Shed. I am excited to see how the Ak47 flowers. All the bushes look great.
Congrats on the MOTY win and blasting through 500 pages of the "Adventures inside the Shed" :goodjob:
It's gonna be a cold week. I like your plant of cycling through the lights to keep all the plants warm. It will be a nice workout hauling your trees.
Thanks HG! Please don't read this whole journal. Unless you're spending a lot of time in the bathroom like the colonoscopy is tomorrow!

I'm hoping that AK flowers like its grandma from last spring (that would be October's POTM ;)).

Bro-science! Even a lot of breeders don't understand real science. Or they don't want folks complaining about the electric bill?
).

When you pulled that 6 o's you were running 24 or was that outside during summer?

When you pulled that 6 o's you were running 24 or was that outside during summer?
That was just last month and that would have been 20/4 including the direct and indirect sunlight. The rest of the 20 was under the strips.
Yep 24/0 for veg and autos over here :p
This is exactly what they meant when they said the sun never sets on the British Empire! :)
Cant wait to see the amount of buddage in the oval!
Me too! I hope the weather warms up a bit though.

That was just last month and that would have been 20/4 including the direct and indirect sunlight. The rest of the 20 was under the strips.

This is exactly what they meant when they said the sun never sets on the British Empire! :)

Me too! I hope the weather warms up a bit though.
Haaah I cant wait to get some clones going man. Definitely gonna use the technique you showed me

Afternoon otter!

Sorry about the lack of updates here folks. With the cold and the rain, the plants are never outside, which is where the photography happens. This morning it was 46º outside (8ºC), so even though it was sunny, the plants stayed put.

However staying put just became a little different, so here's a Wednesday update of what's happening...

Yesterday, my new tent arrived! It took 3 minutes to get the poles together and another 10 to figure out that I needed to move the couch and coffee table out of the living room to sort out the cover! Here it is all done:

And here it is with the Candidas, the AK clone (on the far right), and the Bedroom Cookies (tucked in the back between the Candidas):

That's the MarsHydro 300 hanging in there about 24" off the tops. I've also got two clip fans on top aimed down, and another fan outside blowing into one of those rectangular flap openings. I have no idea how the three big flowering plants are going to fit in there at night, but fit they must until the nighttime temps in the shed improve.

Note to anyone getting a 2x4...it won't fit three 10g pots unless you quadline no wider than the edge of the pot!

And speaking of the shed, I bought another roll of that reflective insulation ($44 for 4'x25'). I needed to make the oval longer to make room for the plants, though the edges of the plants are no longer under the directly under the strips. I also cut down the old oval and made a double thick pad for the floor.

I lowered the light a bit because - since I raised it on flip day - it's not doing as good a job keeping the temps up. And with lights off last night the temp dropped into the high 40s. Today is the first day to execute the flow chart.

That's what I've got! Stay tuned tomorrow for pics of the three biggies smooshed in the tent :).

Back
Top Bottom