InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I never saw any of that myself
Grew two in soil, and the last was in Hempy

Interesting indeed. Mine all seemed self sufficient of sorts. No real nute issues, or anything. Very sturdy and shrubbery plants

I think they’re maybe sensitive to environmental “pressures”. So if your environment is excellent then maybe they’ll just thrive. I’m hoping so. I’ll run my next one as an indoor and see (if i can keep my enirons perfect ;))

Mine droops (a dropsy, not wilt - has no connection to water in the soil) like mad in direct sun on warm days - and prays like the happiest plant in the world when there is light cloud cover, or dappled shade, or on cool days (when the direct light seems not to bother it so). It is otherwise super healthy looking.

Good to know itibiti! I was concerned because of the response of some of my plants to the Samsungs.
You’ll know if they arnt happy sagging droopy leafs that look over watered but not. Or too crispy edges or your light burn which then you will see fans fade to white like bleach

Less powerful leds like ours we need to learn to lower lights in flower and monitor temps and study of the plant likes it or not it will tell you I have had to back away my unit farm light as fans were getting the taco curl around edges crispy . I mean lately my rh is finally around 45% in tent as the 35-% ot started out in in flower lol anyway I’ll shit up now .

One of mine (Sour G) was showing signs of Mg deficiency very soon after I switched to the new lights. It's Graytail's belief that what it really needed was much stronger feedings, so that's what I've been doing now that it's in flower. It's up around 900ppm and I just flipped on Friday!
I just did update on my wall thread one of my ppm out today I tested the bomb seeds ph and ppm out and one of them said 1900 ppm and ph6.1 lol other said 6 and 1450 lol

What's the PPM going in is the missing information!
Yeah ppm in today was 600 ish give or take a few but aimed for at least 600 since tap water is 170

No worries, I thought it should go there with whatever other replies you get!
Yeah think people have forgotten about me seems quieter these days

Back
Top Bottom