InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I have a question / concern lol !

If in a 12-12 light cycle and say your timer decides to run off on you and your plants get an extra 6hrs of light 1 time would it be detrimental or with all honesty they should be fine and continue with the normal schedule.

I ask because I may know a guy who has this happen ? Lol

It'll stress your plants, Dutchman. Maybe not enough to cause you any troubles, maybe enough, especially if they were otherwise stressed or are of a strain that has a tendency to hermie.

I'd keep an eye on them for nanners but I think there's a very good chance they'll move along without a hitch. I had several days in a row of this due to a bad light timer last round and my plants turned out fine, and I was running GG which has a reputation for hermies.

It'll stress your plants, Dutchman. Maybe not enough to cause you any troubles, maybe enough, especially if they were otherwise stressed or are of a strain that has a tendency to hermie.

I'd keep an eye on them for nanners but I think there's a very good chance they'll move along without a hitch. I had several days in a row of this due to a bad light timer last round and my plants turned out fine, and I was running GG which has a reputation for hermies.
I concur.

Hey Shed. *Waves*

Back to lurking.

I've read enough that I'm convinced to take a shot, Shed - I'm going to give #noflushclub a try this round.
I'm sure you will notice no difference Dobe, and you'll go to sleep at night knowing everyone was well fed until the end!
I have a question / concern lol !
If in a 12-12 light cycle and say your timer decides to run off on you and your plants get an extra 6hrs of light 1 time would it be detrimental or with all honesty they should be fine and continue with the normal schedule.
I ask because I may know a guy who has this happen ? Lol
I'm with Dobe here. I'm sure I did that at least once if not twice to my AK last spring with no ill effects, and I've already done it twice to these three in the first week! All the moving and the new tent the timers got messed up. There's no other stress on your plants so keep an eye on them, but I'll bet they'll be fine. Leftout just did the same thing (I think...either English isn't his first language or typing isn't)...it's a common occurrence.
I concur.
Hey Shed. *Waves*
Back to lurking.
Hey Fert! Always a pleasure to see you round these parts :ciao:
Them lady's are looking stellar. It's a plant and it can have a few yellow leaves and still be just fine.
Thanks JM!

Thursday update!

I made an executive decision and left the plants outside...48º F but with the sun on the thermometer it read 75º...radiant heat FTW :). It was time for some fresh air and room to spread out. My wife will move the flowering ones into the tent when she get home and the Candidas will go in the house to stay warm until I move them in the shed when I get home. She's a trooper, when asked.

Only the AK clone and the Bedroom cookies are inside under the CFL because I want them growing slowly.

Let's get a few images up here. First up, the promised smoosh:

Outside to be watered, but still smooshed:

I put them back in their standard positions, with the AK on the ground and the PC and Sour G on the bench, so they could soak up the sun and get radiant warmth on the pots.

They each got a gallon of water today, and into that gallon went:
½ tsp Pro-tekt
6 ml cal-mag+
½ tsp Grow Big
1 3/4 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom

TDS was 1050 nutes only and I'll keep an eye on the leaves and see if that's okay.

Also seeing the sun were the Candidas on day 71. The bottom yellowing is not new so don't be alarmed.

This is Candida w'tap (FIMTFIM, then topped):

And this is Candida no-tap (topped):

I think I'll be supercropping those leaders toward the middle as it's getting too wide.

Daytime high today is going to be 61º (hold your "oooh I feel so bad for you" comments...your plants are not at these temps!), but with the sun on them I'm hoping they don't mind. They have been cooped up for at least a week :).

That's what I've got today. I hope the sun is out where you are, whatever the air temps :cool:.

Wow !!! The first 3 in the top pick are stellar.. looking good shed those should be a good harvest for you.. you better start buying plenty of jars

Thursday update!

I made an executive decision and left the plants outside...48º F but with the sun on the thermometer it read 75º...radiant heat FTW :). It was time for some fresh air and room to spread out. My wife will move the flowering ones into the tent when she get home and the Candidas will go in the house to stay warm until I move them in the shed when I get home. She's a trooper, when asked.

Only the AK clone and the Bedroom cookies are inside under the CFL because I want them growing slowly.

Let's get a few images up here. First up, the promised smoosh:

Outside to be watered, but still smooshed:

I put them back in their standard positions, with the AK on the ground and the PC and Sour G on the bench, so they could soak up the sun and get radiant warmth on the pots.

They each got a gallon of water today, and into that gallon went:
½ tsp Pro-tekt
6 ml cal-mag+
½ tsp Grow Big
1 3/4 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom

TDS was 1050 nutes only and I'll keep an eye on the leaves and see if that's okay.

Also seeing the sun were the Candidas on day 71. The bottom yellowing is not new so don't be alarmed.

This is Candida w'tap (FIMTFIM, then topped):

And this is Candida no-tap (topped):

I think I'll be supercropping those leaders toward the middle as it's getting too wide.

Daytime high today is going to be 61º (hold your "oooh I feel so bad for you" comments...your plants are not at these temps!), but with the sun on them I'm hoping they don't mind. They have been cooped up for at least a week :).

That's what I've got today. I hope the sun is out where you are, whatever the air temps :cool:.

I would love to beable to have those plants out in my yard like that.. every neighbor around me would call the cops in 1 min and id be hauled off to jail and sentenced to prison for life..over a plant that helps with my back from deteriorating from
Arthritis and being more able to work ,play and eat as a normal person but instead the fda and all other big pharma buddys wanna try in kill me with 4 pills a day that make me sick loopy depressed and tired.. i really dont understand it kentucky law makers say they need more testing and proof of medical marijuana!!
Have we not been doing that since the beginning of time how much proof and evidence do they need... o wait i forget kentucky sales of opiate pills are threw the roof and almost every 2/3 of our state are prescribed pain pills that kill destroy marriages and familys and cause more problems then one can imagine seems like they did alot of testing over them before they approved them tho..
Regardless if i become addicted to medical marijuana whats the worst thats going to happen i get pain relief,eat,sleep,not depressed,socializing,physically able to do things and i can grow myself without having to drive and be harassed at doctors office or the pharmacy and having to tell a different person each time at pharmacy my name ,birth day and social security number which they could steal easily and destroy my life in a blink of a eye also...its all a money scam and the big pharm lines the pockets of those in our capital to say the lies that make no sense at all..
it does not matter to them if people are dying over a overdose over a pill they say is safe they play the game of o if you take them as prescribed theres no harm yeah ok whatever you say bc i was on them for 3 yrs and wanted to stop and when i did i had the worst withdrawals of my life and i took them as directed and they were only .5/325 hydrocodone 3 a day it took 3 weeks to finally get out of bed and i Even tappered off like they had me do so there totally wrong about that..
i had my surgery 4 wks ago today, in what was the first thing they wrote script for...pain pills shocker, i took 2 and felt horrible in my belly and my head thank god i had bud that i just harvested and cured bc they were just easily willing to throw me back on the band wagon And even told the doctor my situation about how i fill bad on them and that i even got hooked on them taking prescribed but they didnt care it was it went in one ear and out the other.. he is a good doctor and he did fix me im not throwing him into the dirt its just seems to me the docs the law makers and big pharma all get a cut of the pie when it comes to prescribing a killer med that they know causes severe harm and all the other horrible side effects the worst being liver failure..
Just i wish kentucky would go legal bc we need it more then ever and i would love to be able to have a plant in my home comfortably knowing that the law isnt going to be coming to kick my door down and drag me out of my house its rediculous iv never caused harm to anyone or have i ever thought it.. but sry for ramblimg on and writing a book but geez it burns me alive how they say they need more testing and proof behind medical marijuana..
sry shed but had to get it off my chest and sry for hijacking if i did so I apologize

@moderngroroom Preach on brother! They want more research? Reschedule the damn thing. That would be a start. Then drug companies and universities could actually do research without fear if the feds. I was hoping that with Sessions gone as the Attorney General, things would change. I don't think his replacement is gonna be any better from initial reports.

What an amazing testimonial for the benefits of MMJ over opioids and the revolving doors of pain meds! Well said MGR.

The only way for Kentucky to pass MMJ laws is to change the minds of your fellow Kentuckians. Almost every state that made MMJ legal did it because the citizens were pressuring their local and state reps, to the extent that big Pharma's money couldn't squash their voices. Even if we get a congress or DEA or Attorney General in there who is in favor of MMJ, the best they will do it de-schedule it. That will still leave it up to your state to decide.

You need a literal grass-roots movement to exert pressure from below. There's a KY chapter of NORML, call them and find out what you can do.
Kentucky Chapters
and here:
Kentucky: Marijuana Legalization Effort - NORML - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws
it says:
"Legislation is pending, Senate Bill 80, to legalize the use, possession, cultivation, and retail sale of cannabis for adults.
The measure would allow adults to possess up to one ounce of cannabis, and cultivate up to 6 mature, and/or 6 immature plants.
Enter your information below to send a message to your lawmakers in support of this effort.
Follow Kentucky NORML on Facebook and visit their website."

Was just on NORML's site. Just added yesterday, Senate Bill 420 to end federal prohibition and regulate marijuana Nationwide. The LINK allows you to send a letter to your representative to show your support.

What an amazing testimonial for the benefits of MMJ over opioids and the revolving doors of pain meds! Well said MGR.

The only way for Kentucky to pass MMJ laws is to change the minds of your fellow Kentuckians. Almost every state that made MMJ legal did it because the citizens were pressuring their local and state reps, to the extent that big Pharma's money couldn't squash their voices. Even if we get a congress or DEA or Attorney General in there who is in favor of MMJ, the best they will do it de-schedule it. That will still leave it up to your state to decide.

You need a literal grass-roots movement to exert pressure from below. There's a KY chapter of NORML, call them and find out what you can do.
Kentucky Chapters
and here:
Kentucky: Marijuana Legalization Effort - NORML - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws
it says:
"Legislation is pending, Senate Bill 80, to legalize the use, possession, cultivation, and retail sale of cannabis for adults.
The measure would allow adults to possess up to one ounce of cannabis, and cultivate up to 6 mature, and/or 6 immature plants.
Enter your information below to send a message to your lawmakers in support of this effort.
Follow Kentucky NORML on Facebook and visit their website."

Yeah the senate bill 80 has been laying there since the begging of january its the samething that they did the last time they tryed to pass it and your right if they do pass it federally the law will work in favor of the big pharma industry.. im just sick of it. The problem in kentucky is all the bible thumpers around here.. I believe in god and have nothing against ones religion or beliefs but just bc its not preached about in churches doesnt mean thats its a horrible plant to grow ,eat or smoke and thats the way it is in this state and thats the truth.. kentucky will be the last state to legalize marijuana plain and simple its just horrible to live in this state and even mention marijuana without somebody going clean off and preaching about o its a gate way drug and its horrible for your brain cells and blah blah blah they still have those posters from when i was in middle school of the egg in the frying pan and busted open saying this is your brain on marijuana still in the frame that they put them in its insane..
it doesnt matter guys we the people should be able to decide what we as people want thats why the founding fathers wrote the constitution to protest us from these unlawful thugs called big government and big pharma george washington thomas jefferson both grew and used marijuana but god damn it if we want to go over to another country and kill millions of innocent kids and women and men for them to gain power and to take control of middle eastern opium fields and how there gonna run there democracy they are down for that tho..
Thats perfectly legal and justified for in there book.
Its funny we can shout for war as we the people... and the government will throw our men to the front line in a snap of a finger.. but when we ask for a simple plant that grows and does wonderful things in so many ways its like crickets in the winter time you hear nothing but silence and its back to looking at what they want and what they want only..
in all this comes at the worst time in history we have democrats fighting republicans republicans fighting democrats we have childish babys running our government We be better off with 5th graders running our country im so sick of everybody being so divided over a damn election that they themselfs cant even control and were suppose to let them tell us what we can and cant grow in our own houses that we work so hard to pay for as if it is any of there business..
plus we have them stealing our money each yr to pay rent to them on the land that we own not once but twice i gotta pay city taxes on my land plus federal tax on my land which the federal tax is unconstitutional.. will never own anything, since the central bank and the creation of IRS in 1913 which our founding fathers warned us about and told us not to do.. we are still letting them to this day... i see the picture of andrew jackson hanging on the wall in trumps office the only president to go after the central bankers and was almost killed fighting for there release of the first choke hold they got us in before ..but then they won the second choke hold in 1913 and after that the economy has collapsed almost every 10 yrs and the great depression is right around the corner.. hopefully that big picture of andrew jackson in his office is a sign that maybe just maybe were gonna have one good president that does something major for we the people and frees us from tyranny and gives us a voice to heard again.

@moderngroroom I'm right below you in Tennessee. We'll battle it out for last state in the country to adopt legislation. We have a lot of Bible thumpin' here too. Of course you have big alcohol with all the Kentucky distilleries, and we have the #1 selling whiskey worldwide with Jack Daniels. That might have something to do with it. Nashville tried to do something on their own by making possession a misdemeanor and a $50 fine. That lasted a weekend before the Governor stepped in.

Back
Top Bottom