InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

If you’d be so kind Shed - I made some butter with Blue Dream THC 21%, 14g, with 2 cups of butter in the MB machine (thank you Shed ;)). I did have a snafu, the MB machine went for 3-4 hours before I turned it off myself, and it had some charring in the bottom. Yikes! I’d guess it affected the potency somehow? Anyway, the butter went into my 2 Tbs molds and there were 21 Tbs total. Would you please help me calculate per Tbs? :Namaste:
My MB does the same thing about not shutting off sometimes but I run it 4 hours anyway. I got the charring last time but I think it has to do with how liquid the butter is before I put it in. Last time it was harder when I put it in and I could hear it sizzling when I started it. I'm going longer with the butter in the microwave next batch. I don't think it affects the potency though.

21% THC
14g
473.176ml butter
85% efficiency
gives you
5.28mg THC/ml butter.

1 Tbs is 4.92892 ml, so 1 Tbs = 5.28 * 4.92892 or 26mg THC/Tbs.

Wow, that Sour G is a beauty! I’d like to just have that as a house plant, it’s so pretty.
:thanks:

The one to put her outside. Just a bit reluctant because of my last experience with the bugs.
You mean bringing her in at night with the bugs attached? You could spray with Spinosad in the morning when you first put her out.

My MB does the same thing about not shutting off sometimes but I run it 4 hours anyway. I got the charring last time but I think it has to do with how liquid the butter is before I put it in. Last time it was harder when I put it in and I could hear it sizzling when I started it. I'm going longer with the butter in the microwave next batch. I don't think it affects the potency though.

21% THC
14g
473.176ml butter
85% efficiency
gives you
5.28mg THC/ml butter.

Thank you!! :thanks:

21% THC
14g
473.176ml butter
85% efficiency
gives you
5.28mg THC/ml butter.

:thanks:

You mean bringing her in at night with the bugs attached? You could spray with Spinosad in the morning when you first put her out.
I used Nuke'em, Flying Skull, neem oil. Prolly better as a preventative anyway.

Its great to hear that shed! Get the most valuable time that you can with him he did good raising you and making you a respectful and honest man. Send him our love and prayers to you guys.

I decided Nuke'm was too expensive and stick with neem, iso/water, and spinosad.

Thank you MGR. I appreciate that.

How is the weather in cali? Awww we have had over 8 inches of rain since jan 1 2019... crazy how were getting so much rain our grass come spring time will be looking good i hope..

Thanks Crazy. Next winter will be entirely different. I don't to do this again :rolleyes:. I think I'll just run two autos next winter and keep the photos small until March.

LOL! It's the best plan I could muster :).

Thanks MGR!

He's doing pretty well these days. When I visit he has been in great spirits. Thanks so much for asking. :Namaste:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday Candida update!

They seem to have stopped yellowing and the the deficiencies are gone (any spots you see are old), but no-tap has developed a weird twisty leaf thing happening on new growth. Let me show you:

Ever see that before? I'm waiting to see if it grows out of it but it looks like I had them in a pony tail too long or something. Could it be cooler temps? But they're both at the same temperature at night. V strange.

On the other hand, w'tap is doing alright:

I'm afraid to do anything to them until I feel like they have really settled into their bigger pots. I might top some of the taller growth but I'm hesitant to supercrop at this point.

Sunny and cool here but in the sun they sit along with the biggies. I hope your outlook is bright and clear as well.
:cool:
Hmmm. Never know you may be right with the temps and the extra bits in the tap water is helping keep em healthier at the lower temps. CO2 helps em at high heats so just a brain fart for ya lol

the extra bits in the tap water
Sorry B, the naming of the plants is confusing. They get watered the same but one was planted with a tap root coming out of the peat and one was planted without. Hence the names no-tap and w'tap. I'd go with #1 and #2 but last time I did that I ended up with more bathroom jokes than plant comments. Maybe CDT and CDNT?

But I wonder how long a pot of boiling water would keep the shed warm. And I could use the humidity these days...

Sorry B, the naming of the plants is confusing. They get watered the same but one was planted with a tap root coming out of the peat and one was planted without. Hence the names no-tap and w'tap. I'd go with #1 and #2 but last time I did that I ended up with more bathroom jokes than plant comments. Maybe CDT and CDNT?

But I wonder how long a pot of boiling water would keep the shed warm. And I could use the humidity these days...
Hah my bad... egg.
How about root and poot

LOL! Just plants to me.

I need the heat way more than the humidity though. I'll figure it out somehow!
Is it for your tent? Look for some tube heaters. I got one in my garage its too long for my 2x2 tent though. Ill send you a link so you know what im on about youll just have to find em over your side of the water cuz

Looked them up...only in the UK it seems. This is for the shed. Tent is in the house with the three flowering ones. Dark from 6pm-6am.
Ahhh. Well to be fair you're in cali... cant really call it winter lol. JK i dunno what part you are in but depending on what ya temps are saying maybe one wont cut the mustard in a large space they are low consumption though so one at each end could do the trick

Back
Top Bottom