InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Got another storm heading our way. Supposed to be a lot warmer though.

Quick question. What is the difference between the W/ tap and W/o tap? Are you referring to tap water?

Rains hit hard in my part of LA. Yesterday I cut down my outdoor girls, They were starting to freeze at night. The rain came down hard when I chopped and stopped when I was done. It seems the weather has been moody here.

Quick question. What is the difference between the W/ tap and W/o tap? Are you referring to tap water?

Rains hit hard in my part of LA. Yesterday I cut down my outdoor girls, They were starting to freeze at night. The rain came down hard when I chopped and stopped when I was done. It seems the weather has been moody here.
The naming of the plants is confusing. They get watered the same but one was planted with a tap root coming out of the peat and one was planted without. Hence the names no-tap and w'tap. I'd go with #1 and #2 but last time I did that I ended up with more bathroom jokes than plant comments. Maybe CDT and CDNT?

I've been bringing my plants in every night and leaving them under lights during the day when it's grey or raining. It's just how to keep them warm in the un-insulated shed that has been my issue this winter.

Are you north or south of the 101?

Ya my lowes have snuck close to freezing last week, looking like 50s for low and almost 70 for high

Keep yer Cali weather and gimme back my sunshine

Lol

how to keep them warm in the un-insulated shed that has been my issue this winter.
the long range forecast isn't looking all that much better

In all seriousness, have you considered getting a blanket or five or an old feather-down duvet or three, or something similar, and literally cosying the pots up in it for the overnight? It may well help keep the rootzone warm, just for the next little while. :)

In all seriousness, have you considered getting a blanket or five or an old feather-down duvet or three, or something similar, and literally cosying the pots up in it for the overnight? It may well help keep the rootzone warm, just for the next little while. :)
How about a silver-coated bubble wrap lid?
How bout Electric blankets wrapped around the root bags and the insulation on top of frame?
How about a silver-coated bubble wrap lid?

What makes a tent warmer than the air in the room? The fact there is a light sealed inside it.

The only thing I'm concerned with is how close the light is to the tops at 300w. Let's see how else I can stress the Candidas, shall we?

If you want a atd more warmth???? Duct tape the thing sealed,, around the perimeter. The top epecially...... LED's don't put out alot of heat,, and it's wasted coming out the top.......

That is IF I ain't talking out my neck...

Did like them 'Thick Ass' plants you got going on. And I see clones,,,,,,,,,,,,, That Dip and Grow powder,, that was some of the first shit on the market... Alot of commercial farms use it... You can still go chop down that willow tree??????

GL Keepem Green

:thumb: Every little bit helps! :high-five: (Electric blankets and heat mats use power - that’s why i went oldskool ;))

And on those wiggly CD1 leaves, when mine has been the most stressed this has happened a bit - very similar, but not as severe. I really think it’s just environmental stress and it will pass once that issue does, which it will :Namaste:

Throw a few blankets over the top.... your losing all your heat with those gaps around the top. Maybe fill a bucket with hot water and put inside if your still not getting up to temperature. Do you have a fan in there shed?

Back
Top Bottom