InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I understand that this doesn't really fit your needs, but I saw it this morning and had to share.

Just one of those times ya feel like Alexa is snitching to the CIA. :rofl:

Read your thread... then it appears on my Amazon account as a suggestion....
:hmmmm:

#f**kbigbrother

:thumb:

Bruv google is the CIA lol
I understand that this doesn't really fit your needs, but I saw it this morning and had to share.

Just one of those times ya feel like Alexa is snitching to the CIA. :rofl:

#f**kbigbrother

Has anyone suggested to just plug in a small space heater somewhere in the shed? Seems the easiest thing to do...

Has anyone suggested to just plug in a small space heater somewhere in the shed? Seems the easiest thing to do...
He’s somewhat limited with regards to power because he has some Olympic-sized hot tub or something to keep heated. :high-five::rofl:

Lol wife showed me a video of a guy asking Alexa “Do you work for the cia?” And it shut down lol... this was back when they first came out... I’m sure the video is still out there somewhere lol
Seen it lol. Never getting alexa or a smart tv in my home. Smart phone is a neccesity these days but trust me if i was single and doing my own thing id be off the motherfucking radar truuuust me lol

Let me lead with this:

Oh ye of little faith!

Warmest it has been for any of my plants at any time of day in close to two months!

Now, where were we...

If you want a atd more warmth???? Duct tape the thing sealed,, around the perimeter. The top epecially...... LED's don't put out alot of heat,, and it's wasted coming out the top.......
That is IF I ain't talking out my neck...
No duct tape needed! 300 watts was enough heat when the oval is covered :).
Did like them 'Thick Ass' plants you got going on. And I see clones,,,,,,,,,,,,, That Dip and Grow powder,, that was some of the first shit on the market... Alot of commercial farms use it... You can still go chop down that willow tree??????
GL Keepem Green
Still looking for the willow Norcail! It's Dip'n Grow concentrated liquid but I do think it's used by nurseries.
Throw a few blankets over the top.... your losing all your heat with those gaps around the top. Maybe fill a bucket with hot water and put inside if your still not getting up to temperature. Do you have a fan in there shed?
Gots two fans, and I'm thinking if I had really sealed it the temp might have been in the 80s o_O.
He’s somewhat limited with regards to power because he has some Olympic-sized hot tub or something to keep heated.
Thanks AW! Yes BeezLuiz, Archiweedies is correct. The whole garage/shed/5-person hot tub is on one circuit. If I put a heater in there I can't have the hot tub on. Happy wife happy life :). Anyway, it turned out I had a small space heater that also happened to light up the plants! @Derbybud is still correct about using the heat from the lights and the driver, I just had to shrink the space they needed to heat.
Every little bit helps!
Yes, yes it did!
And on those wiggly CD1 leaves, when mine has been the most stressed this has happened a bit - very similar, but not as severe. I really think it’s just environmental stress and it will pass once that issue does, which it will
Pretty sensitive plants...thanks for putting my mind at ease.
I understand that this doesn't really fit your needs, but I saw it this morning and had to share. Just one of those times ya feel like Alexa is snitching to the CIA. :rofl:
#f**kbigbrother
I clear my cookies before and after every google search. :cool:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I clear my browser history a bunch too.... just for different reasons. LoL

#f**kbigbrother

I just heard last night that 'zon is spying on us now, too. :confused: They host the humongous intelligence servers also, after all - an easy sync-up donchaknow.

If I put a heater in there I can't have the hot tub on. Happy wife happy life :).
So very true! Unfortunately for me, last years grow did not equal "happy wife". I think I'm getting limited to just 3 plants this year.:rolleyes:

A big shout out to our sponsors @Herbies Seeds for their support of the site and the contests! Just got these in the mail today:

Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds:
Genetics Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights
Type Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
Harvest End Of September
THC Content 22.00%
CBD Content 1.20%
Yield Indoors 600 gr/m2, Outdoors 1000 gr/pp
Height 100-160 cm
Taste Fruity
Effect Uplifting, Creative, Social, Daytime
Grows Indoors/Outdoors

I also got a bunch of cool new velcro cloth pots from GeoPots and 2.5 gallons of Terpinator, which I use all through flowering for a terpene boost. Good thing to have on hand!

:thanks: to our sponsors :).

Maybe you could throw the insulation on top of the 'cieling.' Or was that just a joke, I figured you had batts.

DYK, you loose 7-10% of your body heat off the top of your head? I'm full of all kinds of useless information...

Back
Top Bottom