InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Let me know next time you feel the need to see the ocean. Bring an empty bottle...

If I get my RV I may head that way when Sue visits

I need some Ocean Time

Ice Worms, Just more creepy critters to look out for.

Nice score on the Fruit Punch. The Crosses sound awesome.

The naming of the plants is confusing. They get watered the same but one was planted with a tap root coming out of the peat and one was planted without. Hence the names no-tap and w'tap. I'd go with #1 and #2 but last time I did that I ended up with more bathroom jokes than plant comments. Maybe CDT and CDNT?

I've been bringing my plants in every night and leaving them under lights during the day when it's grey or raining. It's just how to keep them warm in the un-insulated shed that has been my issue this winter.

Are you north or south of the 101?

I see makes sense to me. I was just wondering if you did special training or experimenting. Keep on trooping with those plants. Like kids they soon will be too big to carry. It looks like this storm wont be as cold as the last one.

I'm up by La Tuna Canyon. I am quite happy for the rain bringing back new growth.

A big shout out to our sponsors @Herbies Seeds for their support of the site and the contests! Just got these in the mail today:

Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds:
Genetics Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights
Type Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
Harvest End Of September
THC Content 22.00%
CBD Content 1.20%
Yield Indoors 600 gr/m2, Outdoors 1000 gr/pp
Height 100-160 cm
Taste Fruity
Effect Uplifting, Creative, Social, Daytime
Grows Indoors/Outdoors

I also got a bunch of cool new velcro cloth pots from GeoPots and 2.5 gallons of Terpinator, which I use all through flowering for a terpene boost. Good thing to have on hand!

:thanks: to our sponsors :).

Just finished a Fruit Punch auto last grow. Very tasty and cerebral buzz. Currently one of the favorites of the household.

Ice Worms, Just more creepy critters to look out for.

Nice score on the Fruit Punch. The Crosses sound awesome.

I see makes sense to me. I was just wondering if you did special training or experimenting. Keep on trooping with those plants. Like kids they soon will be too big to carry. It looks like this storm wont be as cold as the last one.

I'm up by La Tuna Canyon. I am quite happy for the rain bringing back new growth.
They better not get too big to carry! It's the basis for my entire grow o_O.

Do you go to the Descanso Garden enchanted forest?
Just finished a Fruit Punch auto last grow. Very tasty and cerebral buzz. Currently one of the favorites of the household.
Oh good to know farside! I have to figure out when to slot it into the grow:).

Didn't La Tuna Canyon get hit by a pretty bad fire last year? Hope your place was spared.

Hey there Shed...

GL with the new ones

Bigger pots always help, they look great. Big bigger than you want in no time!

My VEG room looks like your flower room - all aluminum bubble insulation. I stapled it to the walls and ceiling total coverage. No heat and the room stays cozy even needs a fan on the girls. We get the real cold weather.

No heat and the room stays cozy even needs a fan on the girls.
The lid on the oval worked really well on my vegging Candidas and the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 over night. This is what the gauge read this morning:

Warm yes, but that's pretty dry! I think next time I put them in I'll put a wet towel in as well.

Since we're back to the rain today, the flowering plants are spending the day in the shed:

I turned the lights down to 250w because they're a lot closer than they were before. It's around 40,000 lux dead center over the AK-47.

Speaking of the AK, it was really wilting this morning, so everyone got fed. Everyone including the Candidas, solo-cup clones, the AK clone (all MegaCrop .5 tsp/gallon), and the BC got tap water. And I was only 10 minutes late to work :).

Here are the Candidas in the tent for the day:

CDNT on the left, CDWT on the right. Notice anything about the CDNT?

That's right...I supercropped the leaders 90º counter-clockwise! I don't need this any wider.

And here is the CNWT:

And that's my update for the day. If it's not too chilly tonight I'll leave the flowering three in the shed and hope the temp stays up in the dark. I don't want to move them in the rain if I don't have to.

I hope you're all having a bright and sunny day, internally if not outternally :cool:.

The lid on the oval worked really well on my vegging Candidas and the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 over night.
Glad putting a lid on it worked so well for ya Shed! ;)
Nice supercropping, :thumb: do the supercropped tops rest on other tops, or do they have enough strength inside to still stay up a bit? Does that question make sense?

Glad putting a lid on it worked so well for ya Shed! ;)
Nice supercropping, :thumb: do the supercropped tops rest on other tops, or do they have enough strength inside to still stay up a bit? Does that question make sense?
If you like then you shoulda put a lid on it!

They support their own weight. I try not to bend them so far they end up beyond horizontal. If they do I usually add some tape at the bend for support.
Outernally :laughtwo:
Could be the start of a nice spirali shape for CDNT!
I read that as an Italian word, like it's a type of pasta: spiral li :).

If you like then you shoulda put a lid on it!
Nice. I was gonna add something like - “your wife’s been tellin you for years”

They support their own weight. I try not to bend them so far they end up beyond horizontal. If they do I usually add some tape at the bend for support.
Cool, good to know! I was a little overzealous with mine, totally floppy. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom