InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yes, of course!

I've started watching more soccer than anything else these days. Doesn't even matter who's playing, even the Bundesliga. If they're running around a pitch, I'll watch!
Must be all that practice you have watching plants that preps you for the slowness that is soccer. Better than watching baseball I suppose.

I like playing all these sports but watching some is painful.

I love soccer too :high-five: - I call it football most of the time :)

How many words/minute do you read? Like seriously, are you really human? That hadn't been posted for three seconds.
lol, I'm friggin laffin my ass off here...

edit: didn't edit but wanted you to think I edited it before you read it

:rofl: :thumb:

+1 for hockey. Completely coincidental that I'm Canadian. I've grown to love watching soccer over the years but hockey will always be #1 for me. #GoHabsGo

I’ve sometimes thought, probably while high, that soccer would be super fun if they made it so you could go round behind the goal like in Hockey - could make for some really interesting plays and shapes of movement (which is part of what I love about it - the shifting configurations)...

Edit: I didn’t tho’ :laughtwo:

Season ticket holder here for the Athletics (baseball) and (until last year) year, also a season ticket holder for the Sharks (hockey). Love it when they play (beat) the Kings. :yahoo:

Season ticket holder here for the Athletics
I spent a fun night in a skybox at Oakland Alameda County Coliseum. It was the wedding night of one of my earliest girlfriends, like 15 years later. She and her new hubby hosted all the out of town guests at the game!
I'm placing my order as soon as my pension check hits the account.
I thought you have a bunch of SP250s arriving any day now? I thought mine was going to be an SP250 but it's a 200. Should be fine for a 2x4 tent!

I spent a fun night in a skybox at Oakland Alameda County Coliseum. It was the wedding night of one of my earliest girlfriends, like 15 years later. She and her new hubby hosted all the out of town guests at the game!

I thought you have a bunch of SP250s arriving any day now? I thought mine was going to be an SP250 but it's a 200. Should be fine for a 2x4 tent!
Yeah. I'm getting the 250's. I guess I read that wrong. I thought you had gotten the 250 as well.

Me too. It said SP200 on the contest website but the link went to the 250 so I decided to think big! Oh well :). Still going to be a nice upgrade from the 300!
I'm really excited for the upgrade.
:slide:

I am ordering first thing in the morning. It will take a couple days to get dialed in, but I think it will be much more consistent from now on. Maybe my grow op will finally stop being so damn needy.

I'm can't wait to see yours when you get set up.
:thumb:

What model is that? I haven't seen a 200 before. Just checked the website, they only have the 150 & the 250 for "SP Series".
SP Series
Now I'm intrigued...

Maybe I should do another flowchart...
Good idea, that last one if I recall was really pretty.

I’ve sometimes thought, probably while high, that soccer would be super fun if they made it so you could go round behind the goal like in Hockey - could make for some really interesting plays and shapes of movement (which is part of what I love about it - the shifting configurations)...
Amy, that's one of the best ideas I have heard regarding soccer. That and banning a player for a year for grabbing his left leg and rolling around when his shoulder was tapped. ;)

I grew up watching and playing baseball. Never saw a complete football game until about 4 or 5 years ago. Never watched more than 10 minutes of basketball, and never watched a hockey game ever.

Soccer is 45 minutes of nonstop action and not a single commercial break in the middle! Not many sports can say that.
I watch soccer too on occasion, champions league, certain PL matches.....I do enjoy the no commercials. I can actually enjoy it with the sound off.

What model is that? I haven't seen a 200 before. Just checked the website, they only have the 150 & the 250 for "SP Series".
SP Series
Now I'm intrigued...
Could be discontinued I guess. It says SP 200 on the enclosed pamphlet. It's got a MW ELG-240-36A driver, but the potentiometer on those is on the bottom, which is mounted to the frame so you can't get to it without unmounting the driver. I'll post pics tomorrow and put the Killowatt meter on it to see what it's pulling.
Won't be jumping on the mega crop with all the weird ball talk.
I'm just happy to see the tiger avatar back Kis!

Back
Top Bottom