InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

He gets a lot of exercise growing this way. He competes in an amateur arm wrestling league and this training regimen has been spied on by the Russians and North Koreans. :laugh:
They can't be that heavy, my wife carries them around too!
Going back out to the summerhouse this spring to start pulling my belongings from there. Today I got the 5000$ I will bribe her off with. So next week I'm the sole owner of an apartment / growop. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You two owned a summer house together? Oof!

Hey Shed, getting re-caught up. Are you having heat issues in the tent with your new light?
If it were hot in the house I might, but at this point it's the perfect temp in there...like 75º at the soil level with the fans pointing down and venting out the bottom side. I guess I could eventually flip the vans and reverse the airflow, but the tent will be put away before it gets that warm in the house!

If it were hot in the house I might, but at this point it's the perfect temp in there...like 75º at the soil level with the fans pointing down and venting out the bottom side. I guess I could eventually flip the vans and reverse the airflow, but the tent will be put away before it gets that warm in the house!
Ok, gotcha. I thought I saw some suggestions for cooling it down. Glad it’s all dialed in :thumb:

Finally, the first pollen sack I've spotted on the Chemdawg branch I've been treating with colloidal silver in an attempt to make some S1 feminized seeds. It took 27 days with two applications a day to reverse her.

I've not reversed a whole lot of plants, maybe 6 or 8 total. It seems they generally go about 21 days for the quick ones and up to 5 weeks for the really resistant ones. And there can always be a strain or individual plant that won't reverse.

You two owned a summer house together? Oof!

Well that's just half the truth. She own 100% of it. So I will just pull my things from there and let her havoc their by herself now. Will sure spend some time there this spring but the plan is to relocate everything at my parents.....

:hippy:

colloidal silver

That shit is amazing what you just done... awhile back I never even heard of it. You are more Crazy than I'm... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Finally, the first pollen sack I've spotted on the Chemdawg branch I've been treating with colloidal silver in an attempt to make some S1 feminized seeds. It took 27 days with two applications a day to reverse her.
Good to know. What day did you start application? I guess that's why they say it's hard to use the same plant to get pollen from then use it in the same grow.

What day did you start application? I guess that's why they say it's hard to use the same plant to get pollen from then use it in the same grow.

I believe I started applying the colloidal silver to a single branch of the Chemdawg plant on the 16th of February. May have been a day earlier or a day later but within that 3 days time frame.

Because I brush the colloidal silver on by hand I have no overspray whatsoever. This leaves the entire rest of the plant useable for smoking, oil, butter etc. Typically I would leave two or three low branches on which to apply the pollen for seeds. This leaves the entire top of the plant for seedless flowers. I will typically find a seed or three in the top part of the plant as the pollen is difficult at best to control. There are things you can do to minimize the amount of random pollination you experience.

The resulting seeds, are they prone to turning hermaphrodite or anything?

Not as far as I can tell @Archiweedies . I've given away a large amount of S1 seeds and grown a number of them out myself and thus far have not identified any hermaphrodite problem with plants grown from S1 seeds.

I guarantee there are many commercial breeders who reverse plants for pollen all the time.

I used sts and was able to use it on the same plant

Have a few more going now and I'm hoping for the same but they are taking longer to pop sacks on this strain

But you're giving her 5 thou so you can retrieve your stuff? That's a stiff ransom!

Not quite the reason. It's hard to explain the laws surrounding couple living here to u but roughly she has the same rights to what's mine as if we would be married. The summerhouse she bought before we were living together so it's not covered in "our belongings" under any law so I cant demand half it's worth... The money is just to cover putative winnings on a sale, if we would have sold the apartment now..... :thedoubletake:

Not quite the reason. It's hard to explain the laws surrounding couple living here to u but roughly she has the same rights to what's mine as if we would be married. The summerhouse she bought before we were living together so it's not covered in "our belongings" under any law so I cant demand half it's worth... The money is just to cover putative winnings on a sale, if we would have sold the apartment now..... :thedoubletake:
Oh gotcha. 5,000 for the apartment and she keeps the summer house since it was hers prior to the relationship. Makes sense.

Quickie Friday update! Sunny again today :).

Just a couple of pics of the Candidas in the sun. They each got a gallon of water yesterday with 5g of MegaCrop, and they are getting light 20/4. Though at this size (on day 107) stalling them might be better than growing them bigger. :eek:

I'm wondering if I should flip them in the tent since I have it, rather than waiting for the big three to finish in the shed. Waiting means another month of growing for these bushes, so I'll have to see if that's a workable choice.

The AK-47 and Sour G each got a gallon this morning, which is now:
3/4 tsp Armor Si
8ml cal-mag+
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tsp Terpinator

I'm not sure I have enough Tiger Bloom to finish these out so I may be switching to MegaCrop toward the end, trying to keep the TDS around the same level without breaking the PPM nitrogen rules that farside has nicely laid out for us.

And though I don't have anywhere near the cool critters that @Amy Gardner has, my son pointed this out to me last night on the wall next to the back door:

I think it qualifies for posting :).

I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend planned. I'll be transplanting the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 and maybe the PC top clone as well. Not sure where they'll go if the tent and the shed are both dark at night...bike shed under the old Mars 300? Don't have the height for the new SP-200 unless I dismount the diver and lower the wattage. :hmmmm: I'll check the clearance.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom