InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Science!
Okay cool but PC is listed as 49-55 days according to Barney’s Farm. Have you glanced at the trichs or did I miss it? I know you aren’t ready to harvest, more curious if the breeders time is accurate.

Science!
Okay cool but PC is listed as 49-55 days according to Barney’s Farm. Have you glanced at the trichs or did I miss it? I know you aren’t ready to harvest, more curious if the breeders time is accurate.
I haven't checked them yet but I will this weekend. Damn well better not be ready :).
Beautiful shots Shed, but what’s that weird green stuff on the ground?
That, kind sir, is green plastic.

Can any of you hydro guys answer @Skunks question. His air stones broke are his plants going to be ok till he can get some in the am?
Not a lot of hydro folks in here but I'd check with GT and see what he says.
I’m loving those candidas, picture perfect - especially that one in the sun! :love:
Thanks double H!

Hey Shed your girls are looking beautiful. Ill have to read thru here more and learn about how your doing it.
:passitleft:

Can any of you hydro guys answer @Skunks question. His air stones broke are his plants going to be ok till he can get some in the am?
Nope take a straw (s). And blow blow blow lol no im Only in coco sorry but had to say my cheap Joke .

poor imitation of your PhOTM-winning avatar. :adore:
:ganjamon: well thank you buddy - interestingly, the 2nd prize winner pic is not my avatar, it’s just very evocative of it, or they evoke each other. That wasn’t deliberate! I took the avatar while lying on the beach in Honolulu :love: Guess I just love looking up through trees and branches to the sky.

Back
Top Bottom