InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Air stones draw in atmospheric air which has around 400ppm of co2. At higher temps your Rez water can draw more co2 than oxygen creating an “acid rain” effect. Lower temps more oxygen, higher temps more co2.

Air stones draw in atmospheric air which has around 400ppm of co2. At higher temps your Rez water can draw more co2 than oxygen creating an “acid rain” effect. Lower temps more oxygen, higher temps more co2.
Will the Co2 bleed off given a little time. Thus allowing the ph to settle.

I just dropped another Candida too! It has become a staple in our house now.
Ahh all you guys with your Candidas!! I just dropped Green Doctor from the same breeder and it’ll be my first CBD strain :Rasta:
If we grow enough of these we'll eventually get the hang of them :).
Sorry I'm back-tracking a bit (regarding Monday's posts), just catching up here, and wanted to ask about the Candidas. What makes them so popular? It seems like a difficult plant to grow, but Candida is the most mentioned CBD strain on the forum here (at least the threads I'm following). I plan to try my first CBD strain this spring: Lemon Potion (an auto from Barneys Farms). Just curious if I should have considered Candida instead. :hmmmm:

By the way, nice Monday update, Shed :thumb:
Ok, back to catching up on the week I missed...

Plants look amazing Shed. Very interesting to see how those Candidas evolve. :cheesygrinsmiley:
See update below this post! They're evolving...
I had huge problems with pH raise when trying to use airstone for mixing. But maybe you have better luck with it. :thumb:
I've been saying this for a long time...standing water pH goes up, airstone water goes up faster.
Lower temps more oxygen, higher temps more co2.
Excellent fact Penny. :thanks:
DWC Chart
I don't run DWC and even I love that chart.
Can confirm. Air stone in water bucket raises ph to 8.5 from 7.2 overnight.
Yes.
Sorry I'm back-tracking a bit (regarding Monday's posts), just catching up here, and wanted to ask about the Candidas. What makes them so popular? It seems like a difficult plant to grow, but Candida is the most mentioned CBD strain on the forum here (at least the threads I'm following). I plan to try my first CBD strain this spring: Lemon Potion (an auto from Barneys Farms). Just curious if I should have considered Candida instead. :hmmmm:
By the way, nice Monday update, Shed :thumb:
Ok, back to catching up on the week I missed...
Oof, Monday? Your commitment is appreciated BL!

I have a Lemon Potion Auto seed as well, and it's 2:1 CBD:THC. I may drop it next fall. First, let's talk about Candida.

Candida is an almost pure CBD strain, while retaining less than 1% THC to allow for the entourage effect that many folks are looking for (vs pure hemp-based CBD). The CBD percentage on Candida ranges from 11 and 20% but the THC always remains under 1%. The advantage is that it allows for use as straight CBD, or you can blend it with any of your other higher THC strains (in oil or in the bowl) to get whatever ratio you prefer.

In terms of being difficult to grow, I'd call it picky. It likes to be treated slightly differently from most of my other plants (I didn't let it get as dry during veg for example), but with more and more members here growing it, we have a better idea of how to handle its quirks!

Depending on what you're using CBD for, I'd recommend giving it a shot!

Quickie Saturday morning update!

Candidas are stretching on flip day 3:

And the Candida cuttings spent their first night out from under the domes (along with the Sour G bottom right):

I lost two that had mold at the soil level, but the rest seem fine. I'm waiting for roots to show out of the holes in the bottom because I didn't have clear cups when I planted them :(.

Grey skies still this morning, so everyone is inside waiting for the clouds to break. I hope you're all well, and have a great weekend planned! :ciao:

Quickie Saturday morning update!

Candidas are stretching on flip day 3:

And the Candida cuttings spent their first night out from under the domes (along with the Sour G bottom right):

I lost two that had mold at the soil level, but the rest seem fine. I'm waiting for roots to show out of the holes in the bottom because I didn't have clear cups when I planted them :(.

Grey skies still this morning, so everyone is inside waiting for the clouds to break. I hope you're all well, and have a great weekend planned! :ciao:
They should give you some stretch of you remember once they go they go .

Oof, Monday? Your commitment is appreciated BL!
Yeah, I was out of commission most of last week, but I'm all caught up now, so.... Nice Saturday morning Update!
Depending on what you're using CBD for, I'd recommend giving it a shot!
Since I've already got the Lemon Potion, I'm gonna give that a go first, but I do indeed like the idea of custom blending (or not) of the pure CBD Candida. Maybe I'll get that in house for the next grow season. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom