InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Or did you? At 11:10 am this morning, Shed said the following in your very own thread (italics mine)

Yeah, but now I got you to leave one out for a couple days to see the difference at longer exposures. Winning!

Mine were low and bushy so it'll be cool to see how yours turn out.
This one is pretty similar in shape to the mother that @Archiweedies grew out in his tent, like a mini Christmas tree!
So are you growing it tall to let the neighbour know to mind his own bus or their all going tall?!
I've moved my growing to the opposite side of the lot so I think I'm safe. All she cares about is the smell though. Good thing the Candidas are inside in the tent these days because they are stinking up the entire house!
Yeah, but now I got you to leave one out for a couple days to see the difference at longer exposures. Winning!
LOL! True, I hadn't originally committed to all that extra work. Well played :).

Mine were low and bushy so it'll be cool to see how yours turn out.
Here is the sister of mine that AW harvested:
full

When I talk about it, I say ProMix and well-made soils.
:thumb:
This one is pretty similar in shape to the mother that @Archiweedies grew out in his tent, like a mini Christmas tree!
Yea, she was less than 42” in a ten gallon nursery pot. Mine vegged for 70 days if I’m not mistaken.
She really was a nice compact little Xmas tree haha!

For someone who doesn’t need a lot of indica, your about to have quite a bit. :laugh:
Don't think I haven't thought about that lately. Bedroom Cookies, Berry Bomb, Peyote Critical...why am I keeping clones of these? I'm hoping I have a great harvest on the IIP and the DTF to balance it out. Then I can start using the indicas for oils and to hand out when someone asks for free weed.

Much as I love purple I may pass on the DP as well. :(

Back
Top Bottom