InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks shed for sphnx’s journal, you are definitely a team player. Much respect

I obtained some good info from it and will probably read it again, other than at the end he did become a poor sport bc he didn’t win a contest right away. But he did pull in a mean dry weight from those plants, lol I’m not going to hang mine up in the house tho, I got a large grain bin that should hold everything if not I can clean the second one out. My confidence is restored bc his timeline is pretty close to mine, just different training techniques at the beginning. He planted in 400 gallons bed and if 200 gallons can achieve half of what he had I’ll be the happiest kid in the world lol.

They will be raised beds of quality soil with some additives added into them such as perlite and peat moss. I want to be able to pick them up with the off road forklift so I can harvest them close to the drying area or still be able to move them around if needed. I would like to go 400-600 gallon but I think 200 will be a good starting point for this year.

I’m excited to see the candidas.

For sure, I’m by far not perfect at all, just a bit ocd.

I thought I mentioned it here but how said high ph will cause it not to flower and lower will ph will induce the flowering. I’m going to have to try to see if I can hold a plant of each 6 main strain a couple weeks to a month later than the others. We’ll see this year is just all experimental and collecting data and to see how much more knowledge I can retain.

Thanks again, got to catch up on my sleep.

Eek!

Saw those when I took the pics :). It's just the price of growing outside. If I wasn't taking them down this weekend I might have bothered to do something about them, but they don't bug me at this stage.
:eek: Kill them bastards!
Not this late in the game.
Aphid eggs?
Prob.
Hey Shed if you run into storage problems with indica I could make the trip to Cali to help out on that population. I'm a team player too!
I'd be happy to Lowded! And if you wait until after they're harvested you can take clones and a jar of buds back with you. :thumb:

Friday/trich day, so here is the Candida trichome update overload! Relax, take a deep breath, and scroll.

Taller version:

Shorter version:

Taller:

Shorter:

Your thoughts?

If I wasn't taking them down this weekend I might have bothered to do something about them, but they don't bug me at this stage.

Good call! :thumb:
You budwash anyway.

Back
Top Bottom