InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

May your visit be pain free.
Thank you kindly ST. It was just a cleaning and it was pain free!
Glad to see you take the easy way once in a while Shed!
That was the only easy part of this harvest ;)
:cheesygrinsmiley:= Shed’s teeth after cleaning today lol
Yes!
Oh that metric system. Always messes me up ;)
Hate that :).
Missed that one, kids were old enough to go without me :cheesygrinsmiley:
Har!
Did I miss the harvest update today?
Nope! Stand by...
Nice work shed. Those girls are stacked.
Thanks Low. One down, one to go!

Saturday night update and the taller Candida is down on flip day 51. So many tiny branches it was a mess to wash and rinse and trim and hang...oof!

Here it is just before the sling blade got a hold of it:

A completely meaningless weight of 1138 grams, with all those branches still attached:

The @Amy Gardner tribute:

What Henry Jones gets:

Washed and rinsed and hung to drip dry. I just took off the big fans and the lowest small fans from each bud. I'm loving the water bucket trick to keep them wet until I trim them!

This is all the trimming they're getting as they're almost entirely going for oil. I did take some of the top colas and hang them to dry the traditional way in case someone wants to smoke any:

And I took every single bud off the remaining branches, of which there were many many, and put them in cardboard boxes with a fan on them to dry. No cure, no mold.

This process was so time consuming that I will either not do the shorter one tomorrow, or I have to start much earlier in the day.

I'm knackered! Good night all. :ciao:

full

:yahoo::high-five: Beautiful! Triumphant :bravo:

Fantastic work my man! You deserve some serious rest after that :thumb:

Saturday night update and the taller Candida is down on flip day 51. So many tiny branches it was a mess to wash and rinse and trim and hang...oof!

Here it is just before the sling blade got a hold of it:

A completely meaningless weight of 1138 grams, with all those branches still attached:

What Henry Jones gets:

Washed and rinsed and hung to drip dry. I just took off the big fans and the lowest small fans from each bud. I'm loving the water bucket trick to keep them wet until I trim them!

This is all the trimming they're getting as they're almost entirely going for oil. I did take some of the top colas and hang them to dry the traditional way in case someone wants to smoke any:

And I took every single bud off the remaining branches, of which there were many many, and put them in cardboard boxes with a fan on them to dry. No cure, no mold.

This process was so time consuming that I will either not do the shorter one tomorrow, or I have to start much earlier in the day.

I'm knackered! Good night all. :ciao:
Beautiful harvest Shed! That should definitely make a good batch of oil for you! What will you be changing for next round of the candidas?

If I take down the shorter one tomorrow the whole process starts again in 8 hours :eek:.
Rest up well and get back to it! Then plan for a well needed nap later on haha!

Wow that’s a lot of buds I’m guessing around 8-9 zips too. That’s a lot of herb on those lines. Your just snipping the stem from the main branch and trimming all the fans big and small and washing and hanging?
That’s what I do at least.

Just imagine if you were trimming everything. That would be a long day of trimming.

Back
Top Bottom