InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Excellent harvest Shed! :thumb:
full
20190511_112117 CD-1.jpg
When are we gonna see some pipe making activities? ;)
I'm loving the water bucket trick to keep them wet until I trim them!
That's using your noggin. :idea:
This process was so time consuming that I will either not do the shorter one tomorrow, or I have to start much earlier in the day.
No Mother's Day brunches to attend today?:straightface:

Is it wrong that i take my wife out Saturday to spoil her rather than today? Just too many people out there, makes it less enjoyable.
Good call! Mother's Day is probably the 2nd busiest day of the year for restaurants. Today we're loading up the car with kids and food to visit both my mother and my mother in-law (about 1.5 hr drive). I'd much rather cook for them at home, than to fight the restaurant crowds.

Looks like a great harvest Shed. I'll be watching to see what kind of oil you make. I've been thinking of making some vape oil to help with my blood pressure. I've been watching it lately and see that cannabis capsules help and smoking does too. I'll be trying to find a way to manage it better during the day when I have to be able to function and drive. This vape and CBD vape juice I bought the other day seems to be helping. I think THC helps as much or maybe more so I'm thinking of making a weak THC vape juice to hit on throughout the day.

Shed nice job mate, big effort...
Now off to Bud with you like a good lil grower.....

All strength to your arm Shed! Big sleep - let it roll again! You’ll be like a well-oiled machine :laughtwo: Unless you decide to put it off, then you’ll be a’ napping...
Not really well-oiled, more like really sticky!
I’m gonna say about 6oz :D
No idea, I'm a terrible estimater!
How I love a clothesline full of weed Shed. Fantastic and huge harvest. I'm guessing 8 1/2 oz.
Thanks otter, and I have no idea about the weight...I'm a terrible estimater!
Beautiful harvest Shed! That should definitely make a good batch of oil for you! What will you be changing for next round of the candidas?
Rest up well and get back to it! Then plan for a well needed nap later on haha!
Thanks Dutch. There were so many skinny little branches down below with little green buds. I thought I had stripped all that off, but I need to keep better track of that as it starts to flower. More tough love after stretch.
Impressive Shed, nice production, catchy tribute to @Amy Gardner O'boy do it all again today
At least on Sunday I started earlier :). Thanks dynamo!
Wow that’s a lot of buds I’m guessing around 8-9 zips too. That’s a lot of herb on those lines. Your just snipping the stem from the main branch and trimming all the fans big and small and washing and hanging?
That’s what I do at least.
Just imagine if you were trimming everything. That would be a long day of trimming.
Thanks AW...did I mention I'm a terrible estimater! No way I would have taken down the entire plant in a day if I had to do a regular trim on it! I cut it, wash it, rinse it, and put it in two buckets of water to sit in while my wife and I pull the fans, and then hang them on the lines for a few hours.
Candida! :cheer:
Congrats Shed. One down, one to go!
Two down! Thank you double H.
Congrats Shed! Looks like a good harvest. I hope you had a good night's sleep :)
Thanks MrS... but not long enough on the sleep. I did get that nap in on Sunday though ;).
Holy Harvest Shedman!
Very well done my man!
Thanks P!
Excellent harvest Shed!
When are we gonna see some pipe making activities? ;)
That's using your noggin.
No Mother's Day brunches to attend today?:straightface:
Daughter is at college, son slept until 1pm, and my wife isn't in the mood for celebrations because of our doggo. Just gardening yesterday. And the pipe making is still on the agenda. Free time is at a premium these days. Thanks BL, and when the pipe is made, it will definitely get its own post!
Nice looking haul on the tall girl brother. That's going to keep ya in a nice stash of oil. Good job and good luck with today's harvest. Fingers crossed for the same as yesterday. No more having to buy that crap oil off the interweb when it has the Shed stamp of approval.
Thanks Derby! At least I'll know what is in this oil :).
Looks like a great harvest Shed. I'll be watching to see what kind of oil you make. I've been thinking of making some vape oil to help with my blood pressure. I've been watching it lately and see that cannabis capsules help and smoking does too. I'll be trying to find a way to manage it better during the day when I have to be able to function and drive. This vape and CBD vape juice I bought the other day seems to be helping. I think THC helps as much or maybe more so I'm thinking of making a weak THC vape juice to hit on throughout the day.
Thanks MrG. We're not a vaping family, so this stuff will either be in smokeable or ingestible form. But Preston made vape juice in a post so that might be of some help.
You did it! :eek::high-five: hope the nap is gooooood... zzz...
The nap was good but I need a different alarm sound. The one I have it too jarring!
Well done Shed! Looks like a nice haul! :thumb:
Thanks double H!
Shed nice job mate, big effort...
Now off to Bud with you like a good lil grower.....
Off to bud and then off to bed!
Nice work man!
Thanks nobody :).

Monday update of Sunday's harvest. As I posted, I decided to take the shorter Candida down yesterday and get them both out of the way in the same weekend. Let's get to the pics, which may look familiar but I swear it's a different plant :).

Pre-chop portrait:

Meaningless chop weight was 1207g. Here is the stack after washing:

The shot for @Amy Gardner doesn't really work when it's overcast, but here:

More for Henry Jones:

Fans trimmed and hang-drying. The gap in the middle is where my wife was sitting while she worked:

I took the biggest colas and hung them in the box with Saturday's harvest. First harvest, top two rows, yesterday's on the bottom two:

I have the harvests separated because I know everyone wants weights for the individual plants, so the cut buds are in separate rooms with separate fans and ne'er the twain shall meet, until after they're weighed separately.

I've got more from yesterday, but I'll post that later this afternoon. Thanks for watching this grow, which was started on November 28, 2018, flipped on March 21, 2019, and harvested on May 11 and 12, 2019. That's 113 days of veg, 51/51 days of flower, for a total of 164/165 days.

Onward and upward!

Monday update of Sunday's harvest. As I posted, I decided to take the shorter Candida down yesterday and get them both out of the way in the same weekend. Let's get to the pics, which may look familiar but I swear it's a different plant :).

Pre-chop portrait:

Meaningless chop weight was 1207g. Here is the stack after washing:

The shot for @Amy Gardner doesn't really work when it's overcast, but here:

More for Henry Jones:

Fans trimmed and hang-drying. The gap in the middle is where my wife was sitting while she worked:

I took the biggest colas and hung them in the box with Saturday's harvest. First harvest, top two rows, yesterday's on the bottom two:

I have the harvests separated because I know everyone wants weights for the individual plants, so the cut buds are in separate rooms with separate fans and ne'er the twain shall meet, until after they're weighed separately.

I've got more from yesterday, but I'll post that later this afternoon. Thanks for watching this grow, which was started on November 28, 2018, flipped on March 21, 2019, and harvested on May 11 and 12, 2019. That's 113 days of veg, 51/51 days of flower, for a total of 164/165 days.

Onward and upward!

Awesome finish Shed!

Back
Top Bottom