InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

First pistils at Day 29. Don't know if you have much time. Here's what mine looked like at Day 26 (closest I could find to your age).

It's raining again here. Word has it, it's gonna be wet all the way through the weekend - maybe to Tuesday. And what's here currently is all heading down south to you. o_O
Noooooo! I decide to do a grow outdoors and the sun hides all Spring from me lol
Autos are too sketchy for me, I gave them up.
Too finicky. I made a mistake trying to grow autos exclusively as a rookie. I gotta say though my buddy is killing it on his first grow with autos. He’s got a good, stable environment which makes a huge difference.

@InTheShed What generation is Shed’s Gift? You’ve had it running for almost three years now? I’m looking at her right now and I’m thinking about how the cutting I took grew just like her... man she’s a super stable plant and I’m glad I kept them alive :) It kinda makes me want to work with cuttings more often.

Autos are too sketchy for me, I gave them up.
It's tough because there are growers (indoor only) who consistently grow big autos in their tents, but they seem completely hit or miss outside.
Noooooo! I decide to do a grow outdoors and the sun hides all Spring from me lol
IKR!
Too finicky. I made a mistake trying to grow autos exclusively as a rookie. I gotta say though my buddy is killing it on his first grow with autos. He’s got a good, stable environment which makes a huge difference.

@InTheShed What generation is Shed’s Gift? You’ve had it running for almost three years now? I’m looking at her right now and I’m thinking about how the cutting I took grew just like her... man she’s a super stable plant and I’m glad I kept them alive :) It kinda makes me want to work with cuttings more often.
Stable environment seems to be a big part of it. I started with autos because I didn't have a way to flip photos at the time, but once I figured that part out I've been phasing them out. I got lucky with the Blue Treacle 2 but this LPa is looking more spog® than anything else. If it goes into flower before the sides grow out I'm pulling it. I need the space not the spog®.

The AK is two years old this month, but I gave up counting generations when I lost track late last year. I'd say the one I gave you is at least 6th generation from seed.

Apologies for the noobness but what is spog
No apology needed 36G! A spog® is a Single Point Of Green. It's a term I coined a couple of years ago and it refers to an autoflower plant that starts budding before any side branching gets to grow. So what you get is one cola on a stick.

I wrote a poem about it:

SPOG®
Not a sog nor a scrog,
What I have is a spog.
A spog is not two, never three, never four.
A spog is just one and can't be any more.
Just one point of green like a lonely old frog.
Just one single cola, my frosty-triched spog.

- by InTheShed

They look like this:
full

All I see is a small stick of yummy!
LOL! Indeed. But not to mention the time spent mixing nutes and watering and moving it back and forth from the shed to the sun and the spot it took up from a plant that might have produced more than 9 grams :). No more spogging for me. Have I mentioned I have too many plants?
Mine got about 3 inches tall and just stopped.
You might have won the SpOTM contest if we ran one!

Well, at least mine is gonna be more than 3 inches. LOL

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom