InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

o. The Berry Bomb and the big AK-47 each got a gallon of 5.5g MegaCrop, and some of the smaller ones got 4.5g/gallon.
Sorry for jumping around on everyones threads.

So you mix 4.5 grams of MegaCrop into each gallon of water? You don't weigh it each time do you?

I weigh it every time. Doesn't take long. I know farside just figures out what's in a quarter teaspoon and uses that as a basis.

I don't actually mix the 4.5 though. I mix a gallon at 4.0 for the solo cups and a gallon of 5.0 for the bigger plants and then blend them 50/50 to get to 4.5. For the 5.5g plants I mix up a gallon at 11g and mix that with a gallon of plain water...5.5!

I have plants at all stages of vegging!

I checked the weather and they said 100% chance of rain tomorrow. :(
So sunshine and more sunshine???

Heres what 75 looks like today...

20190515_102836.jpg

Old crazy eyes for your viewing pleasure lol
I’ve played with photo SOG, almost have to do it with clones.
Yeah I think clones are ideal to ensure they are at full maturity.

Okay well I love a good spog!
15109496291668310d398997e2578980f92f92a068bd9511028a235e5c1d4f232e30474badb98acaf36313fbdd847b...jpg

I agree though photo period is a bit easier from my experience. Glad you've found what works for you. I always advocate for that. Some people love the autos! I'm just hoping to harvest mine and I'll be happy...

Hope your DTF is a girl Van's look spectacular

No apology needed 36G! A spog® is a Single Point Of Green. It's a term I coined a couple of years ago and it refers to an autoflower plant that starts budding before any side branching gets to grow. So what you get is one cola on a stick.

I wrote a poem about it:

SPOG®
Not a sog nor a scrog,
What I have is a spog.
A spog is not two, never three, never four.
A spog is just one and can't be any more.
Just one point of green like a lonely old frog.
Just one single cola, my frosty-triched spog.

- by InTheShed

They look like this:
full

I think I found her little sister lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_094142.jpg
    IMG_20190505_094142.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 30
I was thinking the same thing...man that BC is getting pretty tall for that plant.
It's only getting taller!
Hope your DTF is a girl Van's look spectacular
Me too :thumb:.

Thanks for the scary dog pic...the nightmares begin again :eek:
I think I found her little sister lol
Join the club :).
Or just an ongoing all can post thread. Maybe shed can start one with his poem!
I hope to never have one again!
Well your eyes would be shut in that circumstance so you wouldn’t even notice :laughtwo:
LOL!
Impressive harvest on the Candida. Loving it.
Thanks rugged!

I've got the final weights on the Candidas:

The tall Candida came in at 197 grams or 6.9 ounces.

The short Candida came in at 209 grams or 7.4 ounces.

I put some selected tops in jars and the rest in bags for oil, but I may end up hanging on to more of it for smoking than I thought...

Because my wife loves this strain! She wanted to try some last night and she said it made her feel instantly calmer. She had two more hits in bed and said she had the best night's sleep in 3 weeks. She wants a jar in her nightstand. :)
:green_heart:

In other updates, there are pistils on the Lemon Potion Auto on day 22, so I'll be tossing this one out as soon as I up-can the AK's in the Vulx grow. No more spogs® for me:

And the DTF is looking pretty damn indica to me though I was hoping for something in the sativa range because I DON'T NEED ANY MORE INDICA!!!

Oh well...we'll see how it goes.

It rained up until 9:30am, and then the sun came out! The vegging three are outside, while the smaller ones are under the lights.

I hope all is well where you are!

I've got the final weights on the Candidas:

The tall Candida came in at 197 grams or 6.9 ounces.

The short Candida came in at 209 grams or 7.4 ounces.

I put some selected tops in jars and the rest in bags for oil, but I may end up hanging on to more of it for smoking than I thought...

Because my wife loves this strain! She wanted to try some last night and she said it made her feel instantly calmer. She had two more hits in bed and said she had the best night's sleep in 3 weeks. She wants a jar in her nightstand. :)
:green_heart:
Wow Shed! That’s fantastic!! From the lady who says “it gets me high” to say it made the bed side table... :bravo:

Nice haul too. Just all around great work Shed.

Nice Harvest,damn that's a lot of buds!,should keep the wife "in the smoke" for a little while:bongrip:

there are pistils on the Lemon Potion Auto on day 22
My lowryder looked just like that at day 21,ended up yielding 3oz with a little LST,but no topping....
just sayin'...

:)
Might be good for some newbies to see that it happens to even the best of us? Could call it “we’ve all been there” :laughtwo:
Like I have time for another thread ;).
Wow Shed! That’s fantastic!! From the lady who says “it gets me high” to say it made the bed side table... :bravo:

Nice haul too. Just all around great work Shed.
Thank you double H. I told her she really needed to pay attention to how this hit her, and she did!
Awesome harvest Shed! Glad the wifey loves it. Sounds like a strain that I could really enjoy too.
Thanks Magoo. I'm going to hand some off to Clone Boy as well, as his daughter suffers from panic attacks that send her to the ER.
Nice Harvest,damn that's a lot of buds!,should keep the wife "in the smoke" for a little while:bongrip:
My lowryder looked just like that at day 21,ended up yielding 3oz with a little LST,but no topping....
just sayin'...
Thanks carcass! A little while indeed, and I actually have three clones growing out in the shed.

I suppose I can flatten out the Lemon Potion and see if the lowers take off, because the top alone will be no more than 10 grams. Out come the pipe cleaners and the hour glass!
Harvest was heavy Shed! Along with Ms Shed loving it, brother you're doing good in the hood.
Harvest was heavy otter! Glad to have that one done. #phewf
Niiiiice! Pretty consistent numbers on both. Well done!
Thanks MrS. I'm surprised how evenly they turned out.

In other updates, there are pistils on the Lemon Potion Auto on day 22, so I'll be tossing this one out as soon as I up-can the AK's in the Vulx grow. No more spogs® for me:
How sad that you'll be tossing it, but quite understandable. :oops:
I'm gonna keep mine going, because I have plenty of room and it'll probably be done in another month. I was hoping for better yield being my only CBD plant this year. @Liquidintel popped another LP seed the other day just so that we could have more quantity when all is said and done. I had high hopes for this strain, but I'll just keep searching.

Back
Top Bottom