InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Does yours look normal?
Other than the size, mine looks more normal than yours! is it possible that inside all those leaves there are pistils yearning to breathe free?

A few years back someone grew a plant that was all frosty sugar leaves and no calyxes. I'll be damned if I can remember who it was though. It smoked well in the end even though there wasn't much harvest.

I'll be curious to see what your second one looks like at this stage. I wonder if it still needs a bit more time in the lab, like a lot of attempted CBD strains seem to these days.

The fidelity of a dog is a precious gift demanding no less binding moral responsibilities than the friendship of a human being.

The bond with a dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be.

- Konrad Lorenz

My deepest sympathy for your entire family.
Screenshot taken love it !

R.I.P.

RIP.JPG

OMFG
Shed

I’m not sure if it so your first loss pet wise .
I have not yet myself endured that pain.

But I wish it on no man nor woman to feel such sadness when they loose their best friend .

I know I will be down down down and not sure I will get up .

But we have to try to remeber all the good times they had and we gave them.

Just like a human life they are never gone unless you forget them?

Big hug fella .

Gosh darn that hurts me !

Shed
I’m not sure if it so your first loss pet wise .
I have not yet myself endured that pain.
But I wish it on no man nor woman to feel such sadness when they loose their best friend .
I know I will be down down down and not sure I will get up .
But we have to try to remeber all the good times they had and we gave them.
Just like a human life they are never gone unless you forget them?
Big hug fella .
Gosh darn that hurts me !
Thank you for the kind words Joe. She was not the first and surely not the last, but still painful to the core. She had an amazing life and we were lucky to share it with her. We just got her ashes back yesterday, and the box will sit on the sideboard in our bedroom next to our last dog's ashes. It's a bit of a morbid collection, but it reminds us of how important they are to our lives, and why we will go out and rescue the next one. We need them as much as they need us.
:peace:

@BeezLuiz I’ve had an auto grow out like that, and I’ve seen it once or twice on others’. I think it’s just an effect of the ruderalis genetics. Still lots of frosty goodness, just not a lot of bud structure. Bugger to trim too.
Someone recently said, following forest gump, “autos are like a box of chocolates ... you just never know what you’re going to get” ... and it seems to be so. When they’re great they’re great - but they often ain’t!

Still, Age is right that it would be good for hash, or oil... and probably nice and tokable when trimmed. It might fill out some more too. The one I had looked like that only had tiny little pistils here and there, and not many at all.

“autos are like a box of chocolates ... you just never know what you’re going to get” ...
:laugh:
Thanks Amy, this auto has already been a good learning experience for me. Even without the typical bud structure, she is still very sticky and very fragrant.

Yes, sticky and fragrant! But those weird leaves though. o_O

To start off the Thursday update, I pulled off a couple of the Lemon Potion auto leaves that were blocking the lower buds, and they are quite odd:

Even the stems are strange!

And after BeezLuiz said he was glad I didn't toss it out, I thought I'd give it a spot in the shed since there is room for a few days:

I don't think it's going to fit anywhere once I flip on Saturday night though. Speaking of flipping, the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 is still growing (leaves are wet from the dew):

And here is a shot up the trunk (I got the idea from @carcass' PhOTM win, and his is better!):

I forgot to mention that I did some supercropping on Sour G a few days ago:

Here is a closer pic of the lone pistil on the DTF:

And lastly, this big grasshopper was in my way when I was moving the plants last night. It's a big'n so I gave it a wide berth:

I wanted to make sure it didn't take a chunk out of my calf with those leg spikes!

The sun is out at work, but of course I left everything inside except the big three. Oh well...it might still be completely overcast at my house. Silly micro-climates!

:peace:

You're lucky-you don't have to "defoliate" that one like I did mine....well,I guess you'll have to
defoliate it one of these days..."Harvest-the ultimate defoliation"
Great pic,Shed !
You know,I hate to admit this,but I used to eat those big grasshoppers
when I was a toddler...The bad part is that I remember doing it...they
were pretty crunchy,If I remember correctly....yum?

That would be an interesting menu...I think I'd turn vegan before I'd eat bugs (again:))

I pulled off a couple of the Lemon Potion auto leaves that were blocking the lower buds, and they are quite odd
After seeing your leaves, I had to go out and take a closer look at mine -- pretty similar.

I am going to have a hard time dropping another one of these seeds given the wannabe spog® I got and the pistil-less version BL got. Unless there's something really special about the effects of the 2:1 CBD:THC effect (that I can reproduce with a mix of Candida and any other strain I have...).

I'm starting a collection of autos that I don't want to grow again. First the Brooklyn Sunrise that doesn't like my humidity and this one that seems not ready for prime time!

At least the Blue Treacle auto 2 turned out well :).

Back
Top Bottom