InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks Smeegol! The nice ones are in the correct sized pots and the rest are suffering a bit from neglect. I'll be remedying that soon. :rolleyes:

Thank you kindly Derby. Hope all is well with you and the fam.

I did have a nap! And I slept too long to get all the transplanting done. But I did get two plants done so I've got...

--------------------------------------------------------------

...a Saturday night update :).

I ordered 5 gallon pots that should arrive Monday, so I may put the Candidas in those on Monday night, but the IIP and the DTF were ready to go. I reused the ProMix from the Candidas I harvested and added mykos.

Here is the root ball on the DTF, before it went into a 7 gallon GeoPot:

And here it is in its new home:

Remember how I mentioned that the It's It Punch looked sad no matter what, and that meant it desperately needed to be transplanted? Proof:

It went into a 10 gallon GeoPot and now there are four plants smooshed in the tent:

They each got a gallon of 5g nutes, mostly around the edges of the original rootballs because they were still wet from yesterday.

That leaves three Candidas and a Sour G. The Sour G will get a 7 gallon tomorrow, and maybe the Candida top as well, and then the other two will go in 5's on Monday. I'm thinking of not flowering the AK's in the Vulx-off this summer, but I will still have six plants flowering together which will make for a crowded shed come September if I keep them all.

We'll see! Hope your weekend is going well :).
Nothing like a new home.

No pics today, but I just got the electric bill for the last two months of grey days, and all I can say is oof! Running 550 watts 24 hours a day along with a rate increase will do some serious checkbook damage! Where's the damn sun?

I'm switching to 18/6 (including daylight hours) starting tomorrow night, and then after the 21st they all live outside except the Vulx-comparison AKs and the clones which I don't want to flower this summer. Might be time to hook up the Mars Hydro 300 in the bike tent again for those.

Hopefully you can still afford the "luxuries",like food and water...;)
Speaking of water...since the rain stopped in Cali,my water bill has quadrupled-went from $22
to $90,so I feel your pain...

No pics today, but I just got the electric bill for the last two months of grey days, and all I can say is oof! Running 550 watts 24 hours a day along with a rate increase will do some serious checkbook damage! Where's the damn sun?

I'm switching to 18/6 (including daylight hours) starting tomorrow night, and then after the 21st they all live outside except the Vulx-comparison AKs and the clones which I don't want to flower this summer. Might be time to hook up the Mars Hydro 300 in the bike tent again for those.

I'll be hitting my $400 a month bill soon, last one was $260

Gunna be 110 next week

Hopefully you can still afford the "luxuries",like food and water...
Speaking of water...since the rain stopped in Cali,my water bill has quadrupled-went from $22
Thanks carcass...we can still eat ;).

Both my lawns are turf, so our water bill is way less than it used to be. But I never had high wattage LEDs before (and never had this little sun either) so it's new territory for me!
I'll be hitting my $400 a month bill soon, last one was $260
Gunna be 110 next week
We don't have AC so this is all lighting :).

Thanks carcass...we can still eat ;).

Both my lawns are turf, so our water bill is way less than it used to be. But I never had high wattage LEDs before (and never had this little sun either) so it's new territory for me!

We don't have AC so this is all lighting :).

If I didn't use AC, I'd be a statistic

Lol

Thank you for the kind words Joe. She was not the first and surely not the last, but still painful to the core. She had an amazing life and we were lucky to share it with her. We just got her ashes back yesterday, and the box will sit on the sideboard in our bedroom next to our last dog's ashes. It's a bit of a morbid collection, but it reminds us of how important they are to our lives, and why we will go out and rescue the next one. We need them as much as they need us.
:peace:
Amen brotha big hug fella

Quite the image Chris!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update starts now, but this won't take long:

Anyone curious as to what the CBD Lemon Potion Auto looks like on day 42?

And the DTF, also on day 42:

I thought I would do a sex check, so I stuck the camera under the leaves and hoped for the best. This one is a bit too blurry to tell:

And this pic seemed useless until something caught my eye:

Looks like an actual pistil!

:woohoo:

Grey day again, but everything is outside except the IIP and DTF which are in the tent, because they need as much lux as possible at this stage.

Told you this was a quickie!

:peace:
Glad "SHE" cooperated with you brother! :high-five::popcorn:

It's a girl!
Your Lemon Potion doesn't look so bad - glad you didn't toss it. :) Something a little odd about mine, there are very few pistils on the buds - almost all leaf. Does yours look normal?
Here's mine:
Man thats gonna be a pain in the ass to trim!

Work out what it costs per week and sequester funds... :hmmmm: I have a ‘piggy bank’ that a small amount of $ goes into every week (from all house-dwellers) and when bills land there’s always enough to cover it. Has removed a whole layer of stress from my life. Now I only despair about the resource use so I also dream of making at least my grow a solar operation.

:Namaste:

Last month I actually generated more than I consumed. Also last month, my son and his girlfriend moved out of the house. Coincidence? I think not! :snowboating:

My typical summertime water bill is $375 (billed every two months). Large yard, lots of landscaping. But I save by not having a gardener. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom