InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My electric has been in the 400-450 range for a while. And summer isn't even here yet. I need solar, but I am in the same roof dilemma....need to figure it out.

We were looking at a newer solar technology thing...instead of the panels on the roof, they do the arrangement into the shape of a sunflower and it tracks the sun across the sky for much higher efficiency and without the need to doing a roof. But you are left with something you have to look at.

left the impression that we couldn't cover our bills
Didn’t mean to imply... was more a way to cover the grow expenses without thinking about it. :hmmmm:
arrangement into the shape of a sunflower and it tracks the sun across the sky
:D that sounds awesome! I wouldn’t mind it to look at. Especially knowing what it’s doing :thumb:

I'm sorry if I left the impression that we couldn't cover our bills
Not at all...My comment was related to what I tell Mrs carcass after I pay the bills-I say "cool,we get to eat for another month!" ...It's not ever really that bad,but there's sure a lot of other things I'd rather be spending that money on...

Last month I actually generated more than I consumed. Also last month, my son and his girlfriend moved out of the house. Coincidence? I think not! :snowboating:
Perfect use of that emoji!
My electric has been in the 400-450 range for a while. And summer isn't even here yet. I need solar, but I am in the same roof dilemma....need to figure it out.
We were looking at a newer solar technology thing...instead of the panels on the roof, they do the arrangement into the shape of a sunflower and it tracks the sun across the sky for much higher efficiency and without the need to doing a roof. But you are left with something you have to look at.
There are so many solar panels on roofs out here that anything that wasn't a standard grid would attract a lot of attention!
Didn’t mean to imply... was more a way to cover the grow expenses without thinking about it. :hmmmm:
No worries! Every dollar that comes in goes somewhere. Anyway, the light-running days are over now that summer is here, and come fall I'll be scaling back on the plants as well. I can't keep up with everything I have going on now. :rolleyes:
Not at all...My comment was related to what I tell Mrs carcass after I pay the bills-I say "cool,we get to eat for another month!" ...It's not ever really that bad,but there's sure a lot of other things I'd rather be spending that money on...
No sweat carcass...I was replying to Amy's post about covering the bills. :)

Street prices of what? Electricity?
rhGEhui.jpg

Unless there's something really special about the effects of the 2:1 CBD:THC effect (that I can reproduce with a mix of Candida and any other strain I have...).
You could always have a cut of my new Green Doc. It’s 2:1 CBD:THC

I’m all caught back up in here man. Glad the sun is back out!

As falls Wichita, so falls Wichita Falls!

Thanks B, appreciate it. We'll get by.

Sun is out! Two in a row :). Let me know how that Green Doc is when you harvest. I may be up for a cut for the winter if it's not an indica leaner!
Considering it’s a cross of Candida and Super Lemon Haze, she should lean pretty hard to sativa. 10 week flower though, long as that don’t scare ya.
The smell is very lemon skunk, as it should be. I’ll keep you updated. Should be about four weeks to go for me.

it’s a cross of Candida and Super Lemon Haze
I think I can make room for that, and 10 weeks should be fine as long as it's not in January and February! I've learned my lesson :). Thanks AW :thanks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's a Sunday night update now that I've finally sat down.

Loads of watering, clone separating, tent moving, tarp fitting, and flip day 1 of the big three! Let's get to some pics...

First up are the clones that were doubled up in the solo cups. All the red cups are Berry Bomb clones that I hope to give away once they're big enough to get another cutting, and the Peyote Critical's cup-mate didn't make it so there's only one that size. I still have another PC cup that is moving very slowly but has roots. These were all in the way of the seed germination so the were bumped off the heat mat early:

Next up are the big three in flower, flip day 1:

For the record, the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 is 38", the AK-47 is 27", and the Berry Bomb is 23". They go into the shed after sunset and come out whenever I wake up, so they're getting at least 12 hours of dark per night. And if they get pistils quickly, it's because they went from 24/0 to around 14/10 last week when I started leaving them outside at night. We'll see!

I spent the day clearing all the grow stuff out of my daughter's room as she drove home from college today, and I set up the tent in the garage. I lowered the wattage on the light to 190 (from 230) because the tops on the It's It Punch and the DTF were getting burned even with the light as high as I could get it. And because I have too many plants, I'm leaving the tent flap open. And because there are no curtains on the garage windows, I put a tarp in front to keep the light from shining into the night.

And here is the labeled list of all the plants in there:

That's it from me tonight! I hope you all had a great weekend, but I'll find out for sure tomorrow :).
:peace:

Hey @InTheShed i'll be pulling in here! :ganjamon: with 690 pages i'm sure i missed a lot but i'll be around for the rest of the ride...:rofl::popcorn: Loving the setup! You've got loads of plants on your hands. Congrats on the flip those girls are big and this is gonna be one hell of a flower show! :headbanger: Clones are looking healthy and ready for the world. I like what you're doing with the Vulx comparison grow i have seen their product and was wondering, so i'll head over to your Vulx journal and check it out. Awesome looking garden!

I think I can make room for that, and 10 weeks should be fine as long as it's not in January and February! I've learned my lesson :). Thanks AW :thanks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's a Sunday night update now that I've finally sat down.

Loads of watering, clone separating, tent moving, tarp fitting, and flip day 1 of the big three! Let's get to some pics...

First up are the clones that were doubled up in the solo cups. All the red cups are Berry Bomb clones that I hope to give away once they're big enough to get another cutting, and the Peyote Critical's cup-mate didn't make it so there's only one that size. I still have another PC cup that is moving very slowly but has roots. These were all in the way of the seed germination so the were bumped off the heat mat early:

Next up are the big three in flower, flip day 1:

For the record, the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 is 38", the AK-47 is 27", and the Berry Bomb is 23". They go into the shed after sunset and come out whenever I wake up, so they're getting at least 12 hours of dark per night. And if they get pistils quickly, it's because they went from 24/0 to around 14/10 last week when I started leaving them outside at night. We'll see!

I spent the day clearing all the grow stuff out of my daughter's room as she drove home from college today, and I set up the tent in the garage. I lowered the wattage on the light to 190 (from 230) because the tops on the It's It Punch and the DTF were getting burned even with the light as high as I could get it. And because I have too many plants, I'm leaving the tent flap open. And because there are no curtains on the garage windows, I put a tarp in front to keep the light from shining into the night.

And here is the labeled list of all the plants in there:

That's it from me tonight! I hope you all had a great weekend, but I'll find out for sure tomorrow :).
:peace:
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

You are managing the chaos like a champ. Top notch buddy!:high-five:

1st day of flipping, woohoo!
I admire the trim job on your plants. Very well done, looks clean and even!
Thanks LI! I'm going to be doing another serious trim after stretch as well. My last few plants were so full of tiny lower buds that were a pain to wash and trim. I'm shooting for nothing but end-of-branch colas on these three.
Hey @InTheShed i'll be pulling in here! :ganjamon: with 690 pages i'm sure i missed a lot but i'll be around for the rest of the ride...:rofl::popcorn: Loving the setup! You've got loads of plants on your hands. Congrats on the flip those girls are big and this is gonna be one hell of a flower show! :headbanger: Clones are looking healthy and ready for the world. I like what you're doing with the Vulx comparison grow i have seen their product and was wondering, so i'll head over to your Vulx journal and check it out. Awesome looking garden!
:welcome: Irie! Any place is a good place to start in this journal, and yesterday's post shows everything I've got growing so it's a perfect time to jump in. When I picked up the Bedroom Cookies and carried it outside this morning I thought to myself, "this is going to be trouble!" By far already the biggest plant I've schlepped, and it's only getting bigger and heavier from here :).
Lol. Grow room juggling. Something only us growers will understand. Hope you're well buddy
All's fair to middlin' here Professor. My daughter got home from college yesterday and she adds a huge amount of (sometimes annoying but always welcome) positive energy to the house. We can use it for sure.
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

You are managing the chaos like a champ. Top notch buddy!:high-five:
LOL! Thanks P. On the surface maybe. :oops:
Nice! Flip Day. :yahoo:I think my BC was almost the same height! These heights of the plants are from the soil line right?
Yes sir...from the soil line. And I'm seeing stretch since I started leaving them outside at night so I think they got a jump on flowering. Either that or they just decided to take off after the thinning.

Back
Top Bottom